S3: Week 8 - Qatar Ladies Open, Doha (W) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 5th, 2011, 03:31 PM   #16
country flag Kylealex919

Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold
Re: S3: Week 8 - Qatar Ladies Open, Doha (W) | Main Draw posted!

Sabine looking to make up for not defending semifinal points in Dubai hopefully the bonus will help!!!!!

Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova ~ Elena Vesnina ~ Svetlana Kuznetsova ~ Nina Bratchikova ~ Alexandra Panova

Olga Putchkova ~ Marta Sirotkina ~ Vera Dushevina ~ Valeria Savinykh ~ Valeria Solovieva ~ Irina Khromacheva
Kylealex919 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2011, 12:03 AM   #17
country flag Broseghini

Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute

Draw updated Bartoli, Ivanovic, Pironkova, Harkleroad and Kuznetsova out
All Q players in Main Draw

MARIA KIRILENKO | ALIZE CORNET | MARION BARTOLI
MARIA SHARAPOVA | JELENA JANKOVIC | ANA IVANOVIC | CAROLINE GARCIA
Broseghini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2011, 01:24 AM   #18
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: S3: Week 8 - Qatar Ladies Open, Doha (W)

Can't wait to play and kick some ass hopefully!
Old May 7th, 2011, 03:29 PM   #19
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

Can't wait! Let's go Caro

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2011, 03:34 PM   #20

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Ajde Bojana!
Old May 7th, 2011, 06:41 PM   #21
country flag Kylealex919

Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold

Sabine Lisicki looking for success in the Middle East

Lisicki signs autographs for her fans before the tournament matches get underway.

Sabine Lisicki hasn't had the amazing start to her second season on tour that she did during her breakout year. She racked up the points throughout the Australian rebound ace season, and then performed well in Dubai by making the semifinals. This year she has failed to defend most of those valuable points thus far and will be looking to get her game going again as a slue of new players join the tour this week. The only real positive result for Lisicki was a semifinal (might have been quarterfinal) result in at the Paris Indoors tournament right after Fed Cup. Lisicki was part of the European national Fed Cup team alongside Caroline Wozniacki and Marta Domachowska who happened to reach the final but unfortunately couldn't claim the victory. No Lisicki is in Doha and will be playing one of the qualifiers who was moved into the main draw after the sudden retirement of quite a few players. Sabine will hope to impose a powerful game and successfully claim a few more rankings point to once again claim up the rankings ladder.

Quote:
I think I was lucky to have played so well at the beginning of last season, but then with my injuries and inactivity I just couldn't continue my climb up the rankings. Now I'm back, feeling 100 percent and I want to win. It's hard to lose so much, but I can only get better and I believe I am getting better with each and every match I play. I had a tough draw last week and couldn't defeat Gisela but took the match to three sets so there's always something positive to take away from every match. I'm hoping to go out there and play my best tennis and impose my game. Hopefully I'll get the results I'm looking for, but if not there's always next week!

Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova ~ Elena Vesnina ~ Svetlana Kuznetsova ~ Nina Bratchikova ~ Alexandra Panova

Olga Putchkova ~ Marta Sirotkina ~ Vera Dushevina ~ Valeria Savinykh ~ Valeria Solovieva ~ Irina Khromacheva
Kylealex919 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2011, 03:55 AM   #22
country flag Ralph214

Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of

(WC) Vera Zvonareva vs [2] Gisela Dulko

Tough debut match

Let's see how my randomizer.org points will do

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
* Jaja - Sveta - Vika - Petra - Vera *
Marion - Flavia - Andrea - Alisa

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Ralph214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2011, 03:57 AM   #23

Results?
Old May 8th, 2011, 07:59 PM   #24
country flag SV_Fan

SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future

BARTOLI ANGRY WITH NTT OFFICIALS

In a recent tweet, French Tennis Player issued an utter and blatant disappointment with NTT Tour Officials after her unjustified withdrawal from the Qatar Ladies Open. "HOW DARE NTT OFFICIALS WITHDRAW ME FROM THE QATAR LADIES OPEN...I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS ! #Angry" another tweet followed, "This is assasinine, I would like an apology for the foolishness."

It is very uncommon to see Bartoli angry, so it shall be interesting to see the response from the NTT Players and Officials, in the coming days.
SV_Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2011, 10:32 PM   #25
country flag Broseghini

Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute

Results finally coming-up Marion

MARIA KIRILENKO | ALIZE CORNET | MARION BARTOLI
MARIA SHARAPOVA | JELENA JANKOVIC | ANA IVANOVIC | CAROLINE GARCIA
Old May 8th, 2011, 10:39 PM   #26
country flag Broseghini

R32 Doha
PREMIER

Bojana Jovanovski def. Serena Williams
7-5 6-7(1) 7-5
Serena fail one more time
Bojana Against Lucic again now

Old May 8th, 2011, 10:41 PM   #27
country flag Broseghini

R32 Doha
PREMIER

Flavia Pennetta def. Justine Henin
6-1 6-4
Flavia

Old May 8th, 2011, 10:42 PM   #28
country flag Broseghini

R32 Doha
PREMIER

[8] Daniela Hantuchova def. Mandy Minella
1-6 6-4 7-5
Mandy had 6-1 4-0 and 6-1 5-7 5-0
Dani I love you

Old May 8th, 2011, 10:44 PM   #29
country flag Broseghini

R32 Doha
PREMIER

Anne Keothavong def. [4] Jie Zheng
6-3 6-4
Anne You can be Amazing Wins against number 1,2 and 4
Zheng

Old May 8th, 2011, 10:44 PM   #30
country flag Broseghini

R32 Doha
PREMIER

Aleksandra Wozniak def. Olivia Rogowska
6-0 5-7 6-0
Liv Good comeback in 0-6 0-5
Woz