The "Flavia's not the only tennis player in the world" thread - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 4th, 2011, 06:23 PM   #61
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The "Flavia's not the only tennis player in the world" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
Who did she beat to get that 70pts?
I can only think of BYE but it's not an option for her.

I actually want to encourage you to do that. Scream something like, "Kim pls. play on clay again!" But I don't want you to get you into trouble with her or the authorities who could understand you very well.
So it's like speaking in English to them but only better?
She beat Zheng, in an epic match
She does win matches every now and then

She'd probably just stare at me
Normally, when I'm at matches with someone, I just comment away between the points, but can't do that with the Belgian players It's not good if you say how crap that point was and they can understand you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 4th, 2011, 06:34 PM   #62
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to complain about this in here but I find it really annoying when some posters says Dulketta play like Caro or like a pusher. And I like Caro so it's not actually being a pusher that irks me coz if they really play like that then that's fine with me. What gets me is how uninformed and baseless their opinions are about Dulketta's game and I doubt if these people even understand how doubles is actually played. [/end rant]
peanuts is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 4th, 2011, 06:43 PM   #63
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

bad rep them and there's only an idiot who call them in that way so
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 4th, 2011, 06:45 PM   #64
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
She beat Zheng, in an epic match
She does win matches every now and then

She'd probably just stare at me
Normally, when I'm at matches with someone, I just comment away between the points, but can't do that with the Belgian players It's not good if you say how crap that point was and they can understand you
*gasps* MEC beats a player that I actually have heard of in an epic match!

Stare at you! Don't complain then. You don't want to be on the receiving end of the Madusah stare. Hahaha! (Yes I know it's corny. )
I know what you mean. When we watch the ITF junior event here, we usually sit far away from other people especially the player's team so we can bash away the players to our heart's content. Especially the local ones. I guess with Rosmalen being a pro event you don't have that option to sit in an isolated area while watching a match.
Old May 4th, 2011, 06:48 PM   #65
country flag peanuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SUCKETTA View Post
bad rep them and there's only an idiot who call them in that way so
I don't remember having bad rep anyone in this board. If I actually had then it must have been ages ago.
Old May 4th, 2011, 06:51 PM   #66
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
*gasps* MEC beats a player that I actually have heard of in an epic match!

Stare at you! Don't complain then. You don't want to be on the receiving end of the Madusah stare. Hahaha! (Yes I know it's corny. )
I know what you mean. When we watch the ITF junior event here, we usually sit far away from other people especially the player's team so we can bash away the players to our heart's content. Especially the local ones. I guess with Rosmalen being a pro event you don't have that option to sit in an isolated area while watching a match.
It happens

I've been at the receiving end of Flavia's death stare, so I think I can handle Kim
Yeah, bashing away is fun, and normally it's ok, players don't speak Dutch anyway
Old May 4th, 2011, 07:13 PM   #67
country flag peanuts

Why did Flavia death stare you? Too noisy during a point?
Old May 4th, 2011, 07:17 PM   #68
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Quote:
Why did Flavia death stare you? Too noisy during a point?
First time I have no idea She just lost, guess she wasn't happy about it.
Second time my friends and I were talking during warmup and between points, while she was highly focused as coach in the stands [/sarcasm]
Old May 4th, 2011, 07:53 PM   #69
country flag RenaSlam.

RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone else see similarities in Caro's reign at #1 and Flavia/Gisela's?
__W00.01.05.07.08__USO00.01__
RenaSlam. is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 4th, 2011, 07:54 PM   #70
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenaSlam. View Post
Australian Open 2011

Keep up with the times.
Old May 4th, 2011, 08:18 PM   #71
country flag RenaSlam.

RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Australian Open 2011

Keep up with the times.
One slam wonders. Might as well not have won at all.
__W00.01.05.07.08__USO00.01__
RenaSlam. is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 4th, 2011, 08:32 PM   #72
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

That is no argument
"They are #1s like Caro" means they don't deserve to be #1 cause they didn't win a Slam....oh wait, they did win one.....oh just 1 Slam is nothing

It's ok if you don't like them or whatever, just don't make up arguments
Old May 4th, 2011, 08:42 PM   #73
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

go away from here
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 4th, 2011, 08:50 PM   #74
country flag Hian

Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenaSlam. View Post
I see a big similarity between you and a stupid.
Hian is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2011, 07:20 AM   #75
country flag peanuts

Quote:
First time I have no idea She just lost, guess she wasn't happy about it.
Second time my friends and I were talking during warmup and between points, while she was highly focused as coach in the stands [/sarcasm]
Hey don't be so sarcastic about her "coaching" gigs. She might actually take it quite seriously though it doesn't always appear like she does.
Closed Thread