The "Flavia's not the only tennis player in the world" thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 4th, 2011, 07:43 AM   #31
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The "Flavia's not the only tennis player in the world" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
Yeah, what did I say?

There will be. It will be on ES, so plenty of streams

Gloating. I myself wanted to gloat on getting the ending right but then you posted that pic of Sara. Now I can't bring myself to say mean things. When she's not screaming and grunting on the court, Sara can really look adorable.

Yay! I want to see how Goerges will handle Safina's game.
peanuts is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 4th, 2011, 07:52 AM   #32
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
Gloating. I myself wanted to gloat on getting the ending right but then you posted that pic of Sara. Now I can't bring myself to say mean things. When she's not screaming and grunting on the court, Sara can really look adorable.

Yay! I want to see how Goerges will handle Safina's game.
Again, what did I say?

I just hope Dinara's ok. Her back was bothering her again early in the week So I fear Julia will win.

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 4th, 2011, 08:18 AM   #33
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Again, what did I say?

I just hope Dinara's ok. Her back was bothering her again early in the week So I fear Julia will win.
You really are baiting me today aren't you? Fine, you're right!

Yeah. I'm no Dinara fan but the term 'back injury' really scares me. Julia is high on confidence right now but I'm still not convinced of her clay court prowess and of her consistency.
Old May 4th, 2011, 08:24 AM   #34
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You really are baiting me today aren't you? Fine, you're right!

Yeah. I'm no Dinara fan but the term 'back injury' really scares me. Julia is high on confidence right now but I'm still not convinced of her clay court prowess and of her consistency.
I'm just teasing

It scares me too
I'm not conviced of her either. We've seen a few too many great young players in the last years who kept it up for a while and then declined. I remember finding her an impressive youngster back in 2007, I mean....

Old May 4th, 2011, 08:34 AM   #35
country flag peanuts

Quote:
I'm just teasing

It scares me too
I'm not conviced of her either. We've seen a few too many great young players in the last years who kept it up for a while and then declined. I remember finding her an impressive youngster back in 2007, I mean....
No don't mind me. I'm a little cranky today as I have to go to work earlier and didn't get enough sleep.

Goerges in 2007? I cannot remember.

And since we have this thread now, I figured it's better to say it here...Kim is playing Rosmalen? Doesn't she usually play in Eastbourne?
Old May 4th, 2011, 09:12 AM   #36
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

i wonder if Flakira likes El Piqueton like the real Shakira
*check it on youtube*

the nicknames we give to Flavia are so perfect
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 4th, 2011, 09:20 AM   #37
country flag peanuts

^Fran, link please.

And yes, I'm still amazed at how creative you guys are with these nicknames. '(Forza)Sucketta' and 'Flakira'.
Old May 4th, 2011, 09:24 AM   #38
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
^Fran, link please.

And yes, I'm still amazed at how creative you guys are with these nicknames. '(Forza)Sucketta' and 'Flakira'.
lazy ass

the title and the face that Shakira does at 0:44

btw this was on the news show
Old May 4th, 2011, 09:52 AM   #39
country flag peanuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SUCKETTA View Post
lazy ass

the title and the face that Shakira does at 0:44

btw this was on the news show
I am that.

Shakira. And those repeated close-ups of her man.

Old May 4th, 2011, 10:56 AM   #40
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Quote:
No don't mind me. I'm a little cranky today as I have to go to work earlier and didn't get enough sleep.

Goerges in 2007? I cannot remember.

And since we have this thread now, I figured it's better to say it here...Kim is playing Rosmalen? Doesn't she usually play in Eastbourne?

I think she was quite unknown still then

Oh she's played there before. I think once or twice in her first career, and then before her comeback she played an exhibition there, against Krajicek.
It is of course close to home for her There's always a lot of Belgians there as well.
But my best Clijsters/Rosmalen memory is the evening before the exhibition, so pre-comeback, when she was practising with Flavia Killing her too It was such a fun, relaxed practise. They were playing points, and then just chatting, talking accomodation, and comparing wrist tattoos

Old May 4th, 2011, 11:24 AM   #41
country flag peanuts

Quote:

I think she was quite unknown still then

Oh she's played there before. I think once or twice in her first career, and then before her comeback she played an exhibition there, against Krajicek.
It is of course close to home for her There's always a lot of Belgians there as well.
But my best Clijsters/Rosmalen memory is the evening before the exhibition, so pre-comeback, when she was practising with Flavia Killing her too It was such a fun, relaxed practise. They were playing points, and then just chatting, talking accomodation, and comparing wrist tattoos
Oh now I remember you telling me about this before.

Killing her too. Flavia. Kim is such a naturally gifted athlete and ball-striker. It's kind of not fair for the other players.

I first learned about Julia from the folks in GM making those "gorgeous" comments about her. Now that I've seen her many times, I still don't get the "gorgeous" thing. Apart from the obvious play on her name.
Old May 4th, 2011, 02:33 PM   #42
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

It was funny Funnier than the practice itself

Oh Julia is pretty. Doesn't do it much for me though.

Old May 4th, 2011, 02:36 PM   #43
country flag peanuts

I think she's pretty yes but she's not all that "gorgeous".

Speaking of Ms. Gorgeous, she's having her way with Safina now.
Old May 4th, 2011, 02:43 PM   #44
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Quote:
I think she's pretty yes but she's not all that "gorgeous".

Speaking of Ms. Gorgeous, she's having her way with Safina now.
Definitely not all that gorgeous, but it's a nice play with her name

Dinara

Old May 4th, 2011, 03:05 PM   #45
FORZA SARITA

Julia is a hottie but she's a little dumbo like Gisela
the title reminds me Rihanna's song only whore in the world
Closed Thread