The "Flavia's not the only tennis player in the world" thread - Page 102 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 5th, 2011, 10:34 AM   #1516
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The "Flavia's not the only tennis player in the world" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
Stop being lazy
you're worse than me
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 5th, 2011, 10:37 AM   #1517
country flag chmath

chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SUCKETTA View Post
he had the women role in the couple?
i really can't believe she's straight sorry
I really don't know and can't say what she is Fran. All I know is she used to date guys, and I know one of them... That's all!
chmath is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 10:38 AM   #1518
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you're worse than me
You're joking, right?
Just Google her name. But you're never gonna like her looks anyway

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 10:39 AM   #1519
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
You are hopeless
She's not that bad, but Polona is a lot cuter

Don't tell me you thought she was straight (even though she tries/tried to make people believe that.....)
A friend of mine always claims Eleni totally checked her out at a tournament
I'm not that clueless. She's one of the few players I immediately thought is gay and sorry if I seem to be stereotyping but the way she dresses up and carries herself is just so boyish.

That's hilarious.

And yes post a pic of Wohr. Let's see who has better taste. You or Fran. BTW how do you pronounce her name, does it sound like 'whore'?
peanuts is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 10:39 AM   #1520
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

why sori is being slumping that bad

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 10:41 AM   #1521
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm so so Polona is way better
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 10:42 AM   #1522
FORZA SARITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
And yes post a pic of Wohr. Let's see who has better taste. You or Fran. BTW how do you pronounce her name, does it sound like 'whore'?
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 10:43 AM   #1523
country flag chmath

chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold

^ And then Linda wonders why this is like the most active forum... :-) Btw, Gaspa, Cirstea is great to look at, but her tennis has never lived up to the promise since that run at the French a couple of years back...
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 10:43 AM   #1524
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
he had the women role in the couple?
i really can't believe she's straight sorry
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 10:45 AM   #1525
FORZA SARITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by chmath View Post
^ And then Linda wonders why this is like the most active forum... :-) Btw, Gaspa, Cirstea is great to look at, but her tennis has never lived up to the promise since that run at the French a couple of years back...
that was a fluke she never had good results and i'm being serious
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 10:47 AM   #1526
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
I'm not that clueless. She's one of the few players I immediately thought is gay and sorry if I seem to be stereotyping but the way she dresses up and carries herself is just so boyish.

That's hilarious.

I thought you were

I know
She's the same girl who saw MEC kiss a girl

Google it
No Like Wheur. Though actually I'm not sure if you have that sound in English Like the ö/oe in Goerges.
Quote:
hmmm so so Polona is way better
Of course she is Polona is super cute.

Quote:
Good point
Sorana's looks are overrated

Old Jul 5th, 2011, 10:47 AM   #1527
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

So, conclusion of this all, you can make a case in both directions for a lot of players

Old Jul 5th, 2011, 10:47 AM   #1528
country flag chmath

^ ITA Fran. It does appear like a fluke in hindsight. But IMO, she's totally cute...
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 10:48 AM   #1529
FORZA SARITA

MEC kissed a girl?
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 10:48 AM   #1530
country flag peanuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
why sori is being slumping that bad
Quote:

As for Cirstea, I like her and thought she has a lot potential. Nice clean ground strokes. But now the only potential she seems to be fulfilling is in being a sucky player.
Closed Thread