I Dream Of Flavia Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 12th, 2011, 12:05 PM   #1
country flag DomenicDemaria

DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute
I Dream Of Flavia Thread

I had a dream of Flavia last night and thought it would be a good to create a thread where we can post our dreams of Flavia and laugh at them. Here is my dream:

The dream started with me catching the wrong train for work. I ended up at some random train station. I got off the train and for some reason Flavia was waiting for me in a car. I got in the car and we started driving around and Flavia was teaching me to speak italian. Flavia then drove me to her house and guess who was her next door neighbour......Gisela. She was stretching outside on her porch, in some very compromising positions. Just as we were going into the house my alarm for work went off and ruined my perfect dream. I pushed snooze and tried to get back to the dream but it didn't work So shattered it seemed like I was getting to the best part of the dream

There is my dream. Feel free to post some of your ones!!!
Advertisement

Old Jul 12th, 2011, 12:53 PM   #2
country flag wiwa

wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all
Re: I Dream Of Flavia Thread

so you were like when you woke up?

TBH, Flavia is not my no.1 dreaming object, especiialy not her current tennis.

OT:
In another forum I described my dream of a certain smartphone - I'm a real fanatic for smartphones. They of course advised me to see a doctor.
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 04:40 PM   #3
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

oh, my
I've had a few dreams about Flavia, all quite weird

Once I dreamt she was playing the RG final (played at some very small stadium), against Esther Vergeer
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 08:07 PM   #4
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

oh my
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 07:08 PM   #5
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 11:53 PM   #6
country flag CR7

CR7 is a name known to all CR7 is a name known to all CR7 is a name known to all CR7 is a name known to all CR7 is a name known to all CR7 is a name known to all CR7 is a name known to all CR7 is a name known to all CR7 is a name known to all CR7 is a name known to all CR7 is a name known to all

i can't believe this thread exist, i dreamed about flavia few nights ago... have you ever heard about drinkopoly game? well in my dream we played it and she had to kiss me but she had hairy legs and I said no please god no, but eventualy we kissed and it was best kiss ever. and im not lying this was really true dream.. and im so drunk right now and everything but that was best dream ever. love you flavia.. and sorry bout my english, my croatian or italian would probably be better at the moment but only sucketta would understand it sou, Im strugling with english.. also I really love you scuketa if you are a girl.. peace out
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 08:25 AM   #7

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 31st, 2011, 10:15 AM   #8
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Sucketta take out the worst part of us
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 10:31 AM   #9
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR7 View Post
i can't believe this thread exist, i dreamed about flavia few nights ago... have you ever heard about drinkopoly game? well in my dream we played it and she had to kiss me but she had hairy legs and I said no please god no, but eventualy we kissed and it was best kiss ever. and im not lying this was really true dream.. and im so drunk right now and everything but that was best dream ever. love you flavia.. and sorry bout my english, my croatian or italian would probably be better at the moment but only sucketta would understand it sou, Im strugling with english.. also I really love you scuketa if you are a girl.. peace out
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 10:48 AM   #10

I dreamt of her while sleeping in the van yesterday...she won olympics defeating Masha in the final and then she said that would have been her last match

Old Aug 31st, 2011, 10:50 AM   #11
FORZA SARITA

i don't get how you can dream about a tennis match
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 11:29 AM   #12
country flag MAGIKARPETTA

MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SUCKETTA View Post
i don't get how you can dream about a tennis match
I always dream I play soccer with my team and once i dreamt I was watching Roger in Basel and I took a photo with him

PAW(best rank: #1): '13 Dubai, Strarbourg - '11 YEC, Eastbourne, Budapest
FITD(best rank: #2): '11 Eastbourne & Wimbledon

Twitter
MAGIKARPETTA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 03:06 AM   #13
country flag CR7

CR7 is a name known to all CR7 is a name known to all CR7 is a name known to all CR7 is a name known to all CR7 is a name known to all CR7 is a name known to all CR7 is a name known to all CR7 is a name known to all CR7 is a name known to all CR7 is a name known to all CR7 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanuts View Post

But I also won 1000 euro bet today vs Sharapova so you can laugh az me if you want to
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 03:08 AM   #14
country flag CR7

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SUCKETTA View Post
Sucketta take out the worst part of us