If Venus were to pull out.... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 30th, 2002, 05:17 PM   #1
country flag henryj2001
Team WTAworld

henryj2001 is a glorious beacon of light henryj2001 is a glorious beacon of light henryj2001 is a glorious beacon of light henryj2001 is a glorious beacon of light henryj2001 is a glorious beacon of light henryj2001 is a glorious beacon of light henryj2001 is a glorious beacon of light henryj2001 is a glorious beacon of light henryj2001 is a glorious beacon of light henryj2001 is a glorious beacon of light henryj2001 is a glorious beacon of light
If Venus were to pull out....

.... The Queen would have done by now! I look forward to seeing you Venus at the Championships and winning
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 30th, 2002, 06:18 PM   #2
country flag mn73

mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold
I bet Alexandra Stevenson is at the Williams house right now pleading for one of them to withdraw!!!

Jelena Jankovic : US Open finalist 2008 and World No. 1

Jennifer Capriati : 3 Grand Slams, Olympic Gold and World No.1

[center]Rafael Nadal : 10 Grand Slams, Olympic Gold and World No.1 [/center]
mn73 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2002, 06:36 PM   #3
country flag anton

anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light
but all three want to play in LA so...
anton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2002, 03:24 AM   #4
power26

power26 is just really nice power26 is just really nice power26 is just really nice power26 is just really nice power26 is just really nice power26 is just really nice power26 is just really nice power26 is just really nice power26 is just really nice power26 is just really nice power26 is just really nice
I don't think the QUEEN will pull out.....she needs to catch up with Serena's ranking. She needs this title.
power26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2002, 05:33 AM   #5
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute
It's nothing new, if VENUS will withdraw 1-2 days prior the Tournament...we had seen it happen in the past?
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2002, 05:39 AM   #6
Tennisku

Tennisku is an unknown quantity at this point Tennisku is an unknown quantity at this point Tennisku is an unknown quantity at this point Tennisku is an unknown quantity at this point
It means that no sisters final would happen.
Tennisku is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2002, 05:57 AM   #7
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Tennisku
It means that no sisters final would happen.
mmmhhhhh, we can say that!

I hope SERENA vs JUSTINE (Final)
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2002, 08:27 AM   #8
Dawn Marie

Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute
Venus will play!! I can FEEL it, she's going to add on points and play, although I wouldn't be surprised if one of these players pull out. Lindsay,Seles,Jennifer, or Daniela again just a FEELING.
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. "Cree Native American Prophecy"
Dawn Marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2002, 10:21 AM   #9
Gandalf

Gandalf is a name known to all Gandalf is a name known to all Gandalf is a name known to all Gandalf is a name known to all Gandalf is a name known to all Gandalf is a name known to all Gandalf is a name known to all Gandalf is a name known to all Gandalf is a name known to all Gandalf is a name known to all Gandalf is a name known to all
Venus, don't withdraw!. If you do, Alexandra will take your place!! (shudder)
Gandalf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2002, 10:30 AM   #10
country flag Glenn

Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light
I hope Justine vs Kim final...!!! Seriously, that would be cool for anyone to watch!

~|~ Justine Henin-Hardenne ~|~ ~|~ Karolina Sprem ~|~ ~|~ Ashley Harkleroad~|~ ~|~ Marissa Irvin ~|~ ~|~ Corina Morariu ~|~ ~|~ Anna Kournikova ~|~ ~|~ Clarisa Fernandez ~|~ ~|~ Flavia Pennetta ~|~ ~|~ Iroda Tulyaganova ~|~ ~|~ Lina Krasnoroutskaya ~|~ ~|~ Denisa Chladkova ~|~ ~|~ Patty Schnyder ~|~ ~|~ Aniko Kapros ~|~ ~|~ Daja Bedanova ~|~ ~|~ Maja Matevzic ~|~ ~|~ Alexandra Stevenson ~|~
Glenn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2002, 10:30 AM   #11
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Newman
I bet Alexandra Stevenson is at the Williams house right now pleading for one of them to withdraw!!!
LOL! I can just picture it

Pas de Quatre: Swan Lake, Giselle, The Nutcracker, Coppélia
Sam L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2002, 10:34 AM   #12
country flag Glenn

Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Newman
Maybe she can use that little dance of hers...

~|~ Justine Henin-Hardenne ~|~ ~|~ Karolina Sprem ~|~ ~|~ Ashley Harkleroad~|~ ~|~ Marissa Irvin ~|~ ~|~ Corina Morariu ~|~ ~|~ Anna Kournikova ~|~ ~|~ Clarisa Fernandez ~|~ ~|~ Flavia Pennetta ~|~ ~|~ Iroda Tulyaganova ~|~ ~|~ Lina Krasnoroutskaya ~|~ ~|~ Denisa Chladkova ~|~ ~|~ Patty Schnyder ~|~ ~|~ Aniko Kapros ~|~ ~|~ Daja Bedanova ~|~ ~|~ Maja Matevzic ~|~ ~|~ Alexandra Stevenson ~|~
Old Oct 31st, 2002, 11:21 AM   #13
country flag Glenn

Oh, please retire, please, do it for me!
Old Oct 31st, 2002, 09:16 PM   #14
country flag ktwtennis

ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all
If Alexandra is truly at the Williams house, it probably won't take much for her to convince Venus or Serena to withdraw...Especially since Venus is getting "bored" of tennis...

I am a sinner too!
Jesus answered and said to him[Nicodemus, a Pharisee],"Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again[of the Spirit/above], he cannot see the kingdom of God."--John 3:3

Good works can't save you from hell!! Jesus loves you and wants to be in your heart and mind!!!

I will worship Jesus forever!
ktwtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2002, 02:51 PM   #15
MrTennis

MrTennis is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll bet Jen is praying no one pulls out so she doesn't have to face Alex in the 1st round so she can make it 4 in one year.
MrTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote