Madrid.¿Mejor suerte que el año pasado?Lesiones,alejaos! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 2nd, 2011, 07:07 AM   #16
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Madrid.¿Mejor suerte que el año pasado?Lesiones,alejaos!

Damn. She's so szerencsétlen (unlucky). Jobbulást! (Get well soon!)

Last edited by HowardH : May 2nd, 2011 at 07:16 AM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2011, 10:57 AM   #17
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

Agnes Szavay
Hi guys, I had a very tough match yesterday. I was happy to win but my back hurt during the match. I got painkillers and I could play but was not able to recover. I discussed with the doctors and we decided to withdraw from the tournament. Thank you for your support. I hope I will be able to play soon.
hBence is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2011, 01:34 AM   #18
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

UGHHH she either needs to take time off or try to play. If she can play through it, then fine, but if she can't it's not magically going to get better if she keeps practicing and playing and re-aggravating it. I've had back injuries before and THEY NEED REST. She makes me wonder if she ever thinks .

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Alizé Cornet
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2011, 05:42 PM   #19
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

OMG she´s jinxed in Madrid,it seems

I was really looking forward to her match yesterday and went I entered in the tournament,I saw in the OOP that she wasnt playing,and I felt the worst(withdraw because of an injury),then I saw Cibulkova training and knew that she had that wo

But later Agi came wearing trousers,not sports clothes as everyone else,with a tall guy who I didnt recognize(maybe her new coach?).Well,I asked her a photo,she said yes,and I asked her if her back was wrong,I must have spoken so sotfly(I was nervous indeed because Agi didnt understand and said sorry?),then when she understood,she said yes,my back is hurt and I asked her if she would play Rome and said not and also that she would try to be in RG,but nothing sure.I said that I hope everything gets better,and she smiled and said "thank you".She was the nicest player I met

Will upload my photo on the pictures thread
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2011, 01:27 AM   #20
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, she's been really nice at the US Open .

She was never playing Rome but still, I really think she should skip the French since she clearly isn't fit yet. She wasn't practice or anything I guess? Hope you had fun .

Old May 5th, 2011, 03:15 AM   #21
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Agnes

Good that Carlos got to meet her though

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2011, 02:55 PM   #22
country flag iGOAT

Do you guys think she should/will play Brussels?

Old May 5th, 2011, 03:16 PM   #23
country flag #kArLoS#

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzávay View Post
Yeah, she's been really nice at the US Open .

She was never playing Rome but still, I really think she should skip the French since she clearly isn't fit yet. She wasn't practice or anything I guess? Hope you had fun .
you got a picture with her?

I had fun,thanks .I doubt she will play the French,I only know she will try hard to be ready for it.She wasn´t practicing,yeah.She wore jeans,it´s hard to practice with them,plus her back did really hurt,and I didn´t say that,it was coming from her
Old May 5th, 2011, 03:17 PM   #24
country flag #kArLoS#

Quote:
Do you guys think she should/will play Brussels?
don´t think she should comeback until she´s fully fit and healthy,and also don´t think she would play anyway
Old May 6th, 2011, 01:36 AM   #25
country flag iGOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by #kArLoS# View Post
you got a picture with her?

I had fun,thanks .I doubt she will play the French,I only know she will try hard to be ready for it.She wasn´t practicing,yeah.She wore jeans,it´s hard to practice with them,plus her back did really hurt,and I didn´t say that,it was coming from her
Yes. But then I erased it by accident and then I took another one the next year but kept it on my phone, which I lost then I took another one last year and saved it to my computer but my hard drive crashed this winter but I have met her each year and she's been wonderful .

^^^That sounds bad about the injury. Shows that playing Madrid was a mistake it's kind of frustrating how her ranking seems to go up between the slams and then down just in time to not be seeded for them. Even if she plays she will be unseeded, so she could get a tough draw .

Old May 6th, 2011, 08:41 AM   #26
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes. But then I erased it by accident and then I took another one the next year but kept it on my phone, which I lost then I took another one last year and saved it to my computer but my hard drive crashed this winter but I have met her each year and she's been wonderful .

^^^That sounds bad about the injury. Shows that playing Madrid was a mistake it's kind of frustrating how her ranking seems to go up between the slams and then down just in time to not be seeded for them. Even if she plays she will be unseeded, so she could get a tough draw .
My goodness. That's actually astounding.

Next time, maybe you could post it on this forum so it can't be lost? Also, I think Agi would be quite amused to hear that this happened to you three times. You should tell her the next time you see her.

Injuries are so annoying. I wish I had the ability to cure people's injuries just like that. Agi would be able to play immediately .
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2011, 05:28 AM   #27
country flag iGOAT

Haha good idea and yeah, it's so frustrating let's just hope she's better by then so I can get the picture. Most likely, but at this point, who knows .

She's still signed up for Brussels though .

Old May 7th, 2011, 03:05 PM   #28
country flag #kArLoS#

Quote:

OMG Nick,you were really unlucky .You have to get yet another photo this year and keep it safe whatever happens

And yes,she´s still in the list of Brussels,but let´s see how it goes,because I really doubt she will play there
Old May 9th, 2011, 11:07 PM   #29
country flag Sonja1989

Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold

Hello

It's sad she is injured again. I hope she will play soon.
Sonja1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2011, 03:00 AM   #30
country flag iGOAT

^^^I hope she will be healthy soon. She seems in no condition to play right now.

STILL signed up for Brussels though either she is wayyy optimistic (like delusionally), she played that injury way up in Madrid, or she found some miraculous cure . She'll probably just withdraw late though .