The Live Scoring Thread vol. 5 - Page 329 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 25th, 2012, 03:15 PM   #4921
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Live Scoring Thread vol. 5

Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobsonOS View Post

HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 25th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #4922
country flag Balltossovic
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute

Loving the net stats for both women

We'll Always Have 08

Ana~*~Vika~*~Serena~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 08:37 PM   #4923
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

She had no first serve, no aces, no winners, couldn't break her opponent - a lost mental case performance again.
Linguae^ is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 6th, 2012, 02:15 PM   #4924
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

What is wrong with her? *5-1 to 5-4* now Wasted 4 set points.
Old May 6th, 2012, 02:20 PM   #4925
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

she had 5-1?...omg please break here to win a set....I hate this choking.
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 6th, 2012, 02:21 PM   #4926
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

no live stream?
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 6th, 2012, 02:23 PM   #4927
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

7th set point...
Old May 6th, 2012, 02:25 PM   #4928
InsideOut.

Finally. Finally. Finally. Fuck I hated that. I'm trying to revise for my exams, Ana, wanted you to win quick not to make my adrenaline go up.
Old May 6th, 2012, 02:26 PM   #4929
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Thank God
Iva87 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 6th, 2012, 02:34 PM   #4930
InsideOut.

Ana's break point conversion rate
Old May 6th, 2012, 02:34 PM   #4931
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

I hope she'll win in Madrid finally...girl , just don't choke.
Old May 6th, 2012, 02:35 PM   #4932
country flag doooma6816

she broke
Old May 6th, 2012, 02:35 PM   #4933
InsideOut.

She broke
Old May 6th, 2012, 02:37 PM   #4934
InsideOut.

0-30
Old May 6th, 2012, 02:39 PM   #4935
InsideOut.

Broken right back I have a feeling she's just rolling her first serve in now...
Closed Thread