The Little Serena Thread - Anne-Liz Jeukeng - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 8th, 2014, 02:34 PM   #181
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: The Little Serena Thread - Anne-Liz Jeukeng

R2: Jeukeng def. (Q)Frankova 76 16 75
QF: (Q)Bouzkova def. Jeukeng 63 62

finally some main draw wins again. great fight in R2, but she was probably too tired in the QF to deliver a better match. anyway, keep it up and get back to winning again anne!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 15th, 2014, 11:25 PM   #182

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

25k Innisbrook:

QR1: Jeukeng vs. (WC)Horvit

go anne, keep winning!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 08:33 PM   #183

QR1: Jeukeng def. (WC)Horvit 64 60

Two more wins to the main draw! Gl and get the wins!

Old Mar 16th, 2014, 08:52 PM   #184
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it up!!

Bally
goOudinUSA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 10:43 PM   #185

QR2: Jeukeng def. (11)Kalinina 26 61 76
QR3: Jeukeng vs. Rodina

Great upset. Now get that final win!

Old Mar 19th, 2014, 01:14 AM   #186
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Anne-Liz lost to Rodina in straights. Glad she got 2 good wins, though.

Bally
goOudinUSA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2014, 02:14 PM   #187

at least two wins. she finally seems to be getting back on track again. hope she continues like that in the next month!

Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 09:39 AM   #188

50k Osprey:

QR1: (WC)Jeukeng vs. Pavlovic

gl anne, get some wins here, too!

Old Mar 24th, 2014, 11:42 AM   #189

QR1: Pavlovic def. (WC)Jeukeng 36 62 64

still a much more promising result taking a set from a top 200 player. better luck next time!

Old Mar 30th, 2014, 10:36 AM   #190

25k Jackson:

QR1: (9)Jeukeng vs. bye

go anne, get to the main draw!

Old Apr 1st, 2014, 06:08 PM   #191

QR2: (9)Jeukeng def. Able 62 64
QR3: (9)Jeukeng vs. (3)Lao

go anne, get the upset and to the main draw!

Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 12:02 PM   #192

QR3: (3)Lao def. (9)Jeukeng 63 64

still some much better results than in the last few month.

Old Apr 6th, 2014, 07:18 AM   #193

25k Pelham:

QR1: Jeukeng vs. Hammond

Old Apr 9th, 2014, 07:56 PM   #194

QR1: Jeukeng def. Hammond 63 61
QR2: (15)Albanese def. Jeukeng 61 26 62

Old Apr 13th, 2014, 08:20 AM   #195

50k Dothan:

QR1: (WC)Jeukeng vs. (4)Jang

Go anne, get the upset!