Iva Mekovec cheering thread - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 30th, 2013, 07:05 AM   #256
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Iva Mekovec cheering thread

Way to go Iva! A very comfortable QR2 result Just one more...

Ajmoooooo
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 30th, 2013, 01:15 PM   #257
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Iva's QR3 might very well be over by now as it was scheduled for 10 AM, but still no info. Not sure how's the weather in Budapest, I'm about 2 hours away and it's been raining all day - with the outdoor claycourt event that could mean a washed out day...
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 05:30 PM   #258
country flag ma re

Apparently Iva took out Rottmann and will face the 3rd seeded Paula Kania in R1. Tough luck with the draw, but kudos for the effort in qualies
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #259
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2013, 08:14 AM   #260
country flag ma re

Early schedule again for Iva today, starts right away at 10 AM. Hopefully it'll suit her just like yesterday

Ajmo Iva
Old Oct 1st, 2013, 11:21 AM   #261
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Break up in third

Come on girl, this would be huge for Iva
Old Oct 1st, 2013, 11:22 AM   #262
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Break up in third

Come on girl, this would be huge for Iva
Way to go Iva! Btw, source?

EDIT: Nevermind about the source, I see now that ITF turned the live scores on (finally...).
Old Oct 1st, 2013, 11:32 AM   #263
country flag ma re

4:6, 7:5, 3:1* after a loooooong game and several break points saved! You go girl
Old Oct 1st, 2013, 11:41 AM   #264
country flag ma re

3:3* in the decider - when you see that Kania had a total of 22 BP's on Iva's serve you get the idea how good Iva is at defending
Old Oct 1st, 2013, 11:45 AM   #265
country flag ma re

*4:3 - let's see if she can do it better this time around on serve. Ajmo Iva
Old Oct 1st, 2013, 11:48 AM   #266
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Drama
Old Oct 1st, 2013, 11:55 AM   #267
country flag ma re

Saves two MP's on 4:5 15:40
Old Oct 1st, 2013, 11:59 AM   #268
country flag vladekCRO

Painful loss, from *4-3 to 4-6
Old Oct 1st, 2013, 12:01 PM   #269
country flag ma re

Guess 4 (or was it 5) MP's was too much as Iva couldn't do enough on serve. Shame cause she was so close, but on the other hand encouraging as well, given that she faced one of the best possible opponents in the draw. She is definately on the right track and if she continues to work hard it wouldn't surprise me to see her reach a new C-H ranking, maybe even by the end of this season. Looking forward to her next tournament (whichever that might be).
Old Oct 1st, 2013, 12:11 PM   #270
country flag vladekCRO

I guess that she will go back home, we have seven 10K's in all consecutive weeks Her ranking is still pretty low so maybe she will play at least 2-3 tournaments in Croatia.

Too bad we don't even have one 25K