Ivanova is now Lopes?! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 27th, 2014, 09:25 PM   #1
country flag burn

burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute
Ivanova is now Lopes?!

Am i super late?
I just found out she married her coach this year
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
burn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 27th, 2014, 09:52 PM   #2
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future
Re: Ivanova is now Lopes?!

Yeah, this is very old news! I think she plans to represent Portugal too.

Tennis Tipping Rank: 117 (singles), 85 (doubles)
Doubles Titles: WTA Luxembourg 2013, ITF x5
killerqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2014, 10:03 PM   #3
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Her husband is Andre Lopes, Portugal's Fed Cup coach.

spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2014, 10:28 PM   #4
country flag Qrystyna

Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute

Those Russian girls love those Portuguese guys

(formerly known as GrassGOAT)
Qrystyna is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2014, 10:29 PM   #5
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

Nina Pereira and Ekaterina Lopes

www.teamula.com. Are YOU team Ula ENOUGH?
TeamUla is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2014, 10:37 PM   #6
country flag Daniel535

Daniel535 is a glorious beacon of light Daniel535 is a glorious beacon of light Daniel535 is a glorious beacon of light Daniel535 is a glorious beacon of light Daniel535 is a glorious beacon of light Daniel535 is a glorious beacon of light Daniel535 is a glorious beacon of light Daniel535 is a glorious beacon of light Daniel535 is a glorious beacon of light Daniel535 is a glorious beacon of light Daniel535 is a glorious beacon of light

those coach player relations are a bit weird. Were they training hard or..... u know
Daniel535 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2014, 01:52 AM   #7
country flag kvaker81

kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrassGOAT View Post
Those Russian girls love those Portuguese guys
They just like guys who are not Russian
kvaker81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2014, 02:16 AM   #8
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

Ivanova who `?

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2014, 05:49 AM   #9
country flag Mario101

Mario101 has much to be proud of Mario101 has much to be proud of Mario101 has much to be proud of Mario101 has much to be proud of Mario101 has much to be proud of Mario101 has much to be proud of Mario101 has much to be proud of Mario101 has much to be proud of Mario101 has much to be proud of Mario101 has much to be proud of Mario101 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvaker81 View Post
They just like guys who are not Russian
Dont blame them. Russian girls are lovely....Russian blokes are basically cavemen
Mario101 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2014, 06:04 AM   #10
country flag Spiritof42

Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute

She certainly is cute. I don't remember ever watching her play, though.
Old Apr 28th, 2014, 06:12 AM   #11
country flag eldanielfire

eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold

Is there a sport that produces more coach-player relationships then Tennis?
eldanielfire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2014, 06:22 AM   #12
country flag Mario101

Mario101 has much to be proud of Mario101 has much to be proud of Mario101 has much to be proud of Mario101 has much to be proud of Mario101 has much to be proud of Mario101 has much to be proud of Mario101 has much to be proud of Mario101 has much to be proud of Mario101 has much to be proud of Mario101 has much to be proud of Mario101 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldanielfire View Post
Is there a sport that produces more coach-player relationships then Tennis?
female soccer. there is also no sport that get close to female soccer when it comes to player player relationship
Mario101 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2014, 09:10 AM   #13
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Katya Wish she coukd have achieved more in her career...

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2014, 09:25 AM   #14
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Rest in peace Bally

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Ivanova is now Lopes?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel535 View Post
those coach player relations are a bit weird.
+1000

Juju Nostalgique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2014, 09:52 AM   #15
country flag Silent Bird

Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute

Kazakhstan, USA and Portugal stealing players from Russia What country is next?