SLAM STATS of active players!!! *Edited:USO 2014!!!* - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 25th, 2014, 02:05 PM   #1
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of
Smile SLAM STATS of active players!!! *Edited:USO 2014!!!*

These are all active players best results in Grand Slams I considered every 2nd week achievement and ordered the table considering first of all the number of victories, then runner-up, SF, QF and finally 4th round. Plus, I also summed all times every player reached 2nd week in a Slam.

Plus, records only at the USO

SAFINA - NA LI

Last edited by Dado90 : Sep 8th, 2014 at 06:18 PM. Reason: editing the results
Dado90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 25th, 2014, 02:28 PM   #2
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SLAM STATS of active players!!

It looks like Sabine is the weakest active finalist of a Slam, only 5 appereances in 2nd week of GS. She needs to change something here

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 03:23 PM   #3
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Nice stats. If possible, it'd be much better if the total of slam events they've participated in their career is listed as well.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 03:33 PM   #4
country flag Uncle Jason

Uncle Jason has much to be proud of Uncle Jason has much to be proud of Uncle Jason has much to be proud of Uncle Jason has much to be proud of Uncle Jason has much to be proud of Uncle Jason has much to be proud of Uncle Jason has much to be proud of Uncle Jason has much to be proud of Uncle Jason has much to be proud of Uncle Jason has much to be proud of Uncle Jason has much to be proud of

good JOB !
Ai Jing Sean Biggerstaff John Dickson Carr Agatha Christie Dixie Chicks James Dean James Franco Spice Girls Justine Henin Audrey Hepburn Gustavo Kuerten Jason Mraz Thomas Müller Edward Norton Ellery Queen

Tennis Tipping:AO Won 2008 / FO Won 2011 Runner-up 2008 / WC Runner-up 2011 / USO QF 2008
Uncle Jason is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 03:35 PM   #5
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, with Sveta's premature decline it's easy to forget she used to be such a consistent slam fixture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinator. View Post
It looks like Sabine is the weakest active finalist of a Slam, only 5 appereances in 2nd week of GS. She needs to change something here
The quickest and bulletproof option would be to retire
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 04:16 PM   #6
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute

does it mean Maria is 16-3 in GS QF?
fouc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 04:24 PM   #7
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Serena needs RG runner-up trophy and Maria needs US Open runner-up trophy to complete all GS trophy
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#108.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 07:19 PM   #8
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouc View Post
terrific

SAFINA - NA LI
Dado90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 08:10 PM   #9
country flag Little Dreamer
テニプリ

Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouc View Post
And 8-8 in SF.

SemiPova

Little Dreamer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 08:22 PM   #10
country flag Alexander18

Alexander18 has a brilliant future Alexander18 has a brilliant future Alexander18 has a brilliant future Alexander18 has a brilliant future Alexander18 has a brilliant future Alexander18 has a brilliant future Alexander18 has a brilliant future Alexander18 has a brilliant future Alexander18 has a brilliant future Alexander18 has a brilliant future Alexander18 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinator. View Post
Errani has a slam final and only 4 appearances in the 2nd week of a slam.
Alexander18 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 08:22 PM   #11
country flag Martian KC

Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder why Sveta never did well down under.
[Svetlana Kuznetsova] [Ai Sugiyama] [Su-Wei Hsieh] [Gisela Dulko]

[Maja Matezvic] [Karolina Sprem] [Eleni Daniilidou] [Maria Kirilenko] [Jelena Jankovic]
[Tathiana Garbin] [Timea Bacsinszky] [Kaia Kanepi] [Na Li] [Vera Douchevina]

The Pompous Member Of The Justine Philistines' Society™
Martian 4 Life
Martian KC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 08:24 PM   #12
country flag seventynine

seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of

thanks for that. very2 informative and a lot of surprising stats
seventynine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 08:29 PM   #13
country flag H.O.V

H.O.V is a splendid one to behold H.O.V is a splendid one to behold H.O.V is a splendid one to behold H.O.V is a splendid one to behold H.O.V is a splendid one to behold H.O.V is a splendid one to behold H.O.V is a splendid one to behold H.O.V is a splendid one to behold H.O.V is a splendid one to behold H.O.V is a splendid one to behold H.O.V is a splendid one to behold

Serena is 17-4 in GS finals

Talk about mental strenght
H.O.V is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 08:50 PM   #14
country flag Zenjo

Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold

Whenever Maria reaches the SF it's toss a coin time.

Great work here. Thanks Dado90

Many people these days assess players careers using nothing but this data, so it's good for them to have all the relevant information to hand.
Zenjo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 09:06 PM   #15
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Sveta's 4th rounds So many should/could have been won.

RG 04: 6-1, 4-6, 6-8 vs Myskina (eventual champion)
RG 05: 6-7(6), 6-4, 5-7 vs Henin (eventual champion)
AO 06: 2-6, 4-6 vs Davenport
US 06: 7-6(5), 3-6, 2-6 vs Jankovic
AO 07: 4-6, 2-6 vs Peer (eww)
WIM 08: 4-6, 6-1, 5-7 vs Radwanska
US 09: 6-2, 6-7(5), 6-7(3) vs Wozniacki
AO 10: 3-6, 6-3, 1-6 vs Petrova
US 10: 5-7, 6-7(4) vs Cibulkova
AO 11: 4-6, 6-1, 14-16 vs Schivaone
US 11: 7-6(6), 5-7, 1-6 vs Wozniacki
RG 12: 0-6, 5-7 vs Errani

I think the Davenport loss is the only legitimate beat down. Losses to the likes of Peer and Errani were ridiculous and she was so close in matches against Myskina, Henin, Radwanska, Schiavone and Wozniacki x2

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote