Safarova is OUT of Fed-cup, Hradecka replace her - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 13th, 2011, 11:08 AM   #1
country flag itzhak

itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute
Safarova is OUT of Fed-cup, Hradecka replace her

http://www.sport.cz/clanek/185055-sa...-hradecka.html

Lucie was injured yestersay (Left thigh) and cannot play this weekend, Hradecka wad called for emergency replacement.
itzhak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 13th, 2011, 11:51 AM   #2
country flag pwayne

pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of
Re: Safarova is OUT of Fed-cup, Hradecka replace her

The tie with Belgium just got tighter. Question is who #2 will be stronger as Yanina and Petra are in the number 1 slots.
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 11:55 AM   #3
country flag A-Bond

A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute

I still think Czech Republic will win. They have tons of Top 100 Players while Yanina's alone without Kim. I expect Yanina to win both singles matches, Kirsten to lose both singles matches and the doubles will be an easy rubber for the Czechs.
A-Bond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 01:11 PM   #4
country flag Smitten

Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie better get healthy. Ballparking this figure here, but I'd say 50% of her current ranking is her dirt results from last year.
Smitten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 01:18 PM   #5
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwayne View Post
The tie with Belgium just got tighter. Question is who #2 will be stronger as Yanina and Petra are in the number 1 slots.
Kirsten may actually get the upset over Petra. Yes, Kirsten isn't in good form, but Petra hates those kind of players. Players like a Glatch and Barrois and Flipkens, who slice and dice, keeping the ball low on Petra. Petra has had a tight match with Kirsten recently. Should be a fun tie though, I am rooting for the Czechs to make the final. But I assume Iveta is being put in for the singles now? So Iveta should beat Kirsten and same goes for Petra. Yanina will most likely beat Iveta and the match with Petra is a toss up. Doubles is the Czechs for the taking. I see the Czechs taking it even without Safarova.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 08:14 PM   #6
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Oh man.

Safarova has quite the record in Fed Cup so that is a huge blow of the Czechs.

Iveta hasn't played in Fed Cup since an horrific loss that left her traumatized for years.
Barbora would be the kind of players who would frustrate Wickmayer more.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 08:17 PM   #7
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Wah!?! Is this the thigh she always has wrapped? I think the team will do okay without her, though. Pretty deep team, really.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 12:14 AM   #8
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Get well Lucie. The Czechs should still win though.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 04:17 AM   #9
country flag Loungy

Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold

Worried about Lucie's ranking.