Bastad R2: Jana Čepelová def. Anett Kontaveit 6:4 6:3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 16th, 2014, 11:27 AM   #1
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Bastad R2: Jana Čepelová def. Anett Kontaveit 6:4 6:3

In second set from 0:3 to 6:3

Last edited by elba : Jul 16th, 2014 at 11:35 AM.
elba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 16th, 2014, 11:28 AM   #2
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bastad R1: Jana Čepelová def. Anett Kontaveit 6:4 6:3

Thought Anett would win this
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 11:30 AM   #3
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Thought Anett would win this
Anett need an excellent mental coach.
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 11:31 AM   #4
country flag martin90

martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold

Kontaveit

What happen in second

she should have won this, but she was playing not good after awesome playing to 3-0

Ulrikke Eikeri and Roberta Vinci
martin90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 11:32 AM   #5
country flag SecondAce

SecondAce is a glorious beacon of light SecondAce is a glorious beacon of light SecondAce is a glorious beacon of light SecondAce is a glorious beacon of light SecondAce is a glorious beacon of light SecondAce is a glorious beacon of light SecondAce is a glorious beacon of light SecondAce is a glorious beacon of light SecondAce is a glorious beacon of light SecondAce is a glorious beacon of light SecondAce is a glorious beacon of light

Oh Anett. I think four days in a row playing got to Anett. Serve was off, too many silly mistakes... Well it was still a great experience, winning Cornet... Onwards and upwards!
SecondAce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 11:33 AM   #6
country flag lenc

lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all

This was R2 not R1
lenc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 11:34 AM   #7
country flag Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future

Rd1? So she beat Cornet in qualifying

All time favourite: Anna Chakvetadze

Will my weakness for an hour, make me suffer for a life time?
Invisible Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 11:37 AM   #8
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bastad R2: Jana Čepelová def. Anett Kontaveit 6:4 6:3

OMG I have never seen Anett play so badly in her life... And also Jana was far from impressive, vastly worse than in Charleston.
I love Anett and I always will but that performance is un-acceptable. Had numerous points to have Double Breaks in the 1st, had a Double Break in the 2nd and had more points to get further breaks, had many BPs and GPs (often multiple in a row) to cement big leads and just hit some terrible shots. Jana played well in the last game or two of the match, playing proper tennis. Anett should most definitely have won this, and easily for that matter, especially in the 1st and from 3*-0 in the Second... She had a big opportunity to even reach the Final here...

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 11:37 AM   #9
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible Fan View Post
Rd1? So she beat Cornet in qualifying
Another matches from R2 have in general messages R1.
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 11:39 AM   #10
country flag KapitalL

KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all

she was 3-1 (and bp for *4-1 up) in the first and *3-0 in the 2nd

Jana played crap in the 1st set and only won it because of Anetts gifts, in the 2nd I thought she raised her level quite a bit and played pretty well after the first 3 games.

Anett will be good when she cleans up her game a bit.
KapitalL is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 11:39 AM   #11
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Rest in peace Bally

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute

NettuGOAT...

Nice tournament though, lots of promise!
Jamie Hampton & Danka Kovinić & Sam Crawford & SaiSai Zheng & Tita Tower Flower
Juju Nostalgique is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 11:41 AM   #12
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Anett what??

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 11:41 AM   #13
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

ok

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 11:43 AM   #14
country flag Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
Another matches from R2 have in general messages R1.
I only noticed this one because I was sure I read she beat Cornet yesterday

All time favourite: Anna Chakvetadze

Will my weakness for an hour, make me suffer for a life time?
Invisible Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 11:49 AM   #15
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Anett
Disappointing

Well, Cepelova was losing many matches since Charleston, but none of those were against some random scrubs.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote