Seoul QF Maria Kirilenko def (6) Kaia Kanepi 6-7(3) 6-2 6-3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 19th, 2014, 09:19 AM   #1
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future
Seoul QF Maria Kirilenko def (6) Kaia Kanepi 6-7(3) 6-2 6-3

Congratulation Kiri
1st SF after come back
Must be tired tomorrow, but good Luck
Kaia has 21 DFs, her record
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#108.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014,
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 19th, 2014, 09:20 AM   #2
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Seoul QF Maria Kirilenko def (6) Kaia Kanepi 6-7(3) 6-2 6-3

Missing a score
coolfish1103 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2014, 09:21 AM   #3
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Good week for Kirilenko, great to see her doing well

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2014, 09:21 AM   #4
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of

MaKiri!!!

Bye Kaia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
lol, most WTA matches end in 6-0 6-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
You are jar jar binks.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2014, 09:21 AM   #5
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Losing to Kirilenko. What else is new Almost a punchbag.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2014, 09:22 AM   #6
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfish1103 View Post
Missing a score
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#108.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014,
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2014, 09:23 AM   #7
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute

Makiri is within a real competition again

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2014, 09:26 AM   #8
country flag misH@

misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all

Kiril3nko <3
Genie Bouchard
misH@ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2014, 09:27 AM   #9
country flag gonzo79

gonzo79 is a glorious beacon of light gonzo79 is a glorious beacon of light gonzo79 is a glorious beacon of light gonzo79 is a glorious beacon of light gonzo79 is a glorious beacon of light gonzo79 is a glorious beacon of light gonzo79 is a glorious beacon of light gonzo79 is a glorious beacon of light gonzo79 is a glorious beacon of light gonzo79 is a glorious beacon of light gonzo79 is a glorious beacon of light

welcome back kiri...aga is out u can win it all
gonzo79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2014, 09:32 AM   #10
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of

was crazy that kirilenko lost that first set

kanepi out of sorts

Last edited by MalJackson : Sep 19th, 2014 at 09:51 AM.
MalJackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2014, 09:34 AM   #11
country flag itzhak

itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute

itzhak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2014, 09:38 AM   #12
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

Kiri!!!! :

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2014, 09:39 AM   #13
country flag brody

brody is just really nice brody is just really nice brody is just really nice brody is just really nice brody is just really nice brody is just really nice brody is just really nice brody is just really nice brody is just really nice brody is just really nice brody is just really nice

She'll play Pliskova? It'll be a walk in the park for Kiri.
brody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2014, 09:49 AM   #14
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brody View Post
She'll play Pliskova? It'll be a walk in the park for Kiri.
IMO Masha don't has much chance!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2014, 09:52 AM   #15
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
IMO Masha don't has much chance!
if Karolina comes out brainless just trusting in her serve maybe Makiri gets through without much from herself

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote