Who is most likely to win a slam in the next 3 years? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who is likeliest to win a slam in the next 3 years?

Maria Sharapova 15 16.85%
Ana Ivanovic 3 3.37%
Victoria Azarenka 14 15.73%
Caroline Wozniacki 54 60.67%
Petra Kvitova 3 3.37%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old Apr 13th, 2011, 03:30 AM   #1
country flag AcesHigh

AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute
Who is most likely to win a slam in the next 3 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrinbaker00 View Post
When will you learn that "pushers" never make it past the club level, let alone #1 on the WTA computer? Will it be too late?
AcesHigh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 13th, 2011, 03:33 AM   #2
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who is most likely to win a slam in the next 3 years?

Maria's winning RG..
Sp!ffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 03:41 AM   #3
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

all of the above except Ivanovic. I'm on the fence about kvitova. she defnintely has the potential.

Not writng masha off yet. Azarenka and caro the best shots.

I will never foret you SGT. TIMMYKINZ! You are one of a kind. When you come back pretend that you're a fan of "it" and the mods will look the other way.

Last edited by HRHoliviasmith : Apr 13th, 2011 at 03:47 AM.
HRHoliviasmith is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 03:41 AM   #4
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Most likely? I'd say Azarenka.

Wozniacki cannot win 2/4 slams right off the bat. Then Australia's hardcourt is a bit slower and the ball sits up. Makes it easy for someone like a Li, Williams, Azarenka, Kvitova to tee off on. Wozniacki's best shot is at the USO and there, everyone seems to play well.

Kvitova? She has promise, not sure it's slam promise -- yet.

Sharapova and Ivanovic may contend in slams but neither will be winning one.

Let's not forget a certain Svetlana Kuznetsova FEELS old because she has been around for a while but she is young. She is going to be around for a while.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 03:43 AM   #5
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute

^Azarenka's made a slam quarterfinal like...what..two times in her life?
Sp!ffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 04:00 AM   #6
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Karolina
Azarenka is doubtful to win 7 matches in a row
Kvitova too much of a ball-basher to make 7 consecutive great showings but who knows she might have a chance in Wimby
Ajde seems to be a lost cause
Sharapova, I want to believe she can but right now even she does not have such belief
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 04:00 AM   #7
country flag Roookie

Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute

Caro

Azarenka
Kvitova

Masha/Ana

Justine

Jelena
Serena
Roookie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 04:00 AM   #8
country flag Batiguza

Batiguza is a name known to all Batiguza is a name known to all Batiguza is a name known to all Batiguza is a name known to all Batiguza is a name known to all Batiguza is a name known to all Batiguza is a name known to all Batiguza is a name known to all Batiguza is a name known to all Batiguza is a name known to all Batiguza is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
^Azarenka's made a slam quarterfinal like...what..two times in her life?
And how long your lovely Maria doesn't win a single title? Like... About 1 year??!
Batiguza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 04:10 AM   #9
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

All of them apart from Vika and Caro hopefully
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 04:19 AM   #10
country flag Batiguza

Batiguza is a name known to all Batiguza is a name known to all Batiguza is a name known to all Batiguza is a name known to all Batiguza is a name known to all Batiguza is a name known to all Batiguza is a name known to all Batiguza is a name known to all Batiguza is a name known to all Batiguza is a name known to all Batiguza is a name known to all

Now, I bet every single Caro's fan will come here to vote on this pull. They probably think that if she wins this pull, she'll instantly win a Grand Slam.
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 04:25 AM   #11
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batiguza View Post
Now, I bet every single Caro's fan will come here to vote on this pull. They probably think that if she wins this pull, she'll instantly win a Grand Slam.

I will never foret you SGT. TIMMYKINZ! You are one of a kind. When you come back pretend that you're a fan of "it" and the mods will look the other way.
HRHoliviasmith is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 04:25 AM   #12
country flag rimon

rimon is a glorious beacon of light rimon is a glorious beacon of light rimon is a glorious beacon of light rimon is a glorious beacon of light rimon is a glorious beacon of light rimon is a glorious beacon of light rimon is a glorious beacon of light rimon is a glorious beacon of light rimon is a glorious beacon of light rimon is a glorious beacon of light rimon is a glorious beacon of light

IMO, Wozniacki>Sharapova>Ivanovic>Kvitova>Azarenka.
rimon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 05:51 AM   #13
country flag poulao

poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of poulao has much to be proud of

It's easy, still some answer wrong
poulao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 06:06 AM   #14
country flag Batiguza

Quote:
Originally Posted by poulao View Post
It's easy, still some answer wrong
I know, right! But I don't get how you and a bunch of people still managed to miss the right (or at least clever) answer!
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 06:09 AM   #15
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute

It's JJ, B!tch
JJ all the way is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote