National Individual Championship, Singles and Doubles Tournaments - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Reply

Old May 31st, 2011, 01:09 AM   #226
country flag urklerlay
Senior Member
 
urklerlay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 908
urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future
Re: National Individual Championship, Singles and Doubles Tournaments

One last note: I was sitting in the stands surrounded by a bunch of Cal fans...they seemed to be everywhere. A bit after the singles match Jana came up to the area where I was sitting and the girls that were next to me were friends of hers. Jana came to thank them for supporting her and she obviously was quite thrilled about her victory. She seemed like a nice girl and looked like she had fun posing for pictures and signing autographs.
__________________
"The fifth set has nothing to do with tennis, it is all about heart." --Boris Becker

Follow me on Twitter
2013 US OPEN
Flickr
urklerlay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old May 31st, 2011, 01:36 AM   #227
country flag 2nd_serve
Senior Member
 
2nd_serve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,120
2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all
Re: National Individual Championship, Singles and Doubles Tournaments

Quote:
Originally Posted by urklerlay View Post
Wow...whatta day.

Juricova/Tan: Like everyone else has mentioned, Jana has an awesome serve. I'm sure Stacey hasn't seen anyone serve like that playing at the 5 spot this year! Tan seemed to be nervous at the beginning...didn't seem to have a good warm up (in my opinion) and 4 quick UEs in the first game. Before you knew it, the first set was over. She seemed to settle down and perhaps Jana took her foot off the gas, but the second set was a good one...except for the lopsided tie breaker. (Note: Kristie Ahn was walking around not using crutches...a good sign!) Congrats to Jana for an awesome season and big congrats to S Tan for a great tournament. 62 other girls wish they made it as far as she did in the tournament.

Interesting side note: The men's match two courts away finished about 10 minutes later considering that they went 3 sets and Jana's first set was 6-0. The men are AMAZING players. Tenn's Williams looked unstoppable when I saw he defeat Stanford's Klahn, but SC's Johnson forced him into too many errors today. Great tennis.

B+B (Burdette and Barte): I guess it doesn't matter which Burdette sister plays w/ Hil...Hil still wins. Amazing comeback by Bek/Wong to tie it up after being down 2-5 in the first set. Then after it went into a tie breaker, they were up 6-1. Then it was B+B's turn for a comeback. To pull back even and then take the set was spectacular...the home crowd was loud and the place was rockin'! At one point continuing from the tie breaker into the second set, B+B won something like 12 straight points. Plus, it was nice that almost everyone from the Stanford team was at the match to cheer on B+B.

NOTE: Bek is a really good player, but I didn't care for some her gamesmanship antics. Standing practically on the T, jumping around when Wong is receiving serve. (Wong did the same thing.) Okay, you see that formation quite a bit, but not the jumping around. On another point, when Wong was receiving, Bek was literally right on top of the net and still really close to the center service line. What the...really?? I remember mumbling to myself when Mal was serving, "just hit her!" I think there were some other things too, but I think Bek is too good a player to have to resort to those types of tactics.


Recap: sheesh...I've been to Stanford to watch tennis 6 out of the last 11 days. Incredible experience...especially the Team event. Staying and watching the Stanford team win their QuarterFinal match at 1:30 in the morning against NorthWestern was spectacular (and really cold that night!). And even though the final against Florida didn't go their way, it was a dramatic finish. Anyone who has a chance to go to the Team Event should go...the entire place is just electric.

After the Team Event is the individuals, and to be honest, is more like a regular tournament. Everyone for themselves and the place, while still sporting large crowds, had about 5% of the same energy compared to the Team Event. A

ll in all, a fantastic event, and can't wait til next season!

Hopefully some pix to follow soon!

Nice summary. I agree completely.

Congrats to all the winners and finalists

Singles
Juricova - California Champion
Tan - Stanford Finalist

Doubles,
Barte and Burdette - Stanford Champions
Bek and Wong, Clemson, Finalists
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2011, 01:41 AM   #228
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 11,032
fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: National Individual Championship, Singles and Doubles Tournaments

Didn't watch today (went to the Zoo and Norton Simon museum to clear up my head ), but here's the CU recap;

"Barte, a junior, and Burdette, a sophomore, will both be around next season, and look to be one of the top tandems in the nation again, along with Bek and Wong. "

__________________
my tennis blog
my youtube acct
my flickr acct my imgur acct picasa album acct

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2011, 03:49 AM   #229
country flag tie_breaker
Senior Member
 
tie_breaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,655
tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: National Individual Championship, Singles and Doubles Tournaments

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
Didn't watch today (went to the Zoo and Norton Simon museum to clear up my head ), but here's the CU recap;

"Barte, a junior, and Burdette, a sophomore, will both be around next season, and look to be one of the top tandems in the nation again, along with Bek and Wong. "

I think Barte is a senior, which made the doubles final win a good way to remember her last match at Stanford. Losses at the teams final and singles QF was not the way to go out, considering her contributions at the #1 position over the past 4 years. This doubles victory is redemption. I think they would have easily won the teams if Ahn wasn't injured...and playing a teammate (Nicole) in the QF's...she takes it to the next level, representing Stanford...team spirit and all. I sure wish I could have watched that 2nd set...did anybody tape it? upload?

Interesting how Mal got pointers from both Erin and Lindsey and how they all have doubles titles
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2011, 04:05 AM   #230
country flag tie_breaker
Senior Member
 
tie_breaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,655
tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: National Individual Championship, Singles and Doubles Tournaments

Quote:
Originally Posted by urklerlay View Post
Wow...whatta day.

Juricova/Tan: Like everyone else has mentioned, Jana has an awesome serve. I'm sure Stacey hasn't seen anyone serve like that playing at the 5 spot this year! Tan seemed to be nervous at the beginning...didn't seem to have a good warm up (in my opinion) and 4 quick UEs in the first game. Before you knew it, the first set was over. She seemed to settle down and perhaps Jana took her foot off the gas, but the second set was a good one...except for the lopsided tie breaker. (Note: Kristie Ahn was walking around not using crutches...a good sign!) Congrats to Jana for an awesome season and big congrats to S Tan for a great tournament. 62 other girls wish they made it as far as she did in the tournament.

Interesting side note: The men's match two courts away finished about 10 minutes later considering that they went 3 sets and Jana's first set was 6-0. The men are AMAZING players. Tenn's Williams looked unstoppable when I saw he defeat Stanford's Klahn, but SC's Johnson forced him into too many errors today. Great tennis.

B+B (Burdette and Barte): I guess it doesn't matter which Burdette sister plays w/ Hil...Hil still wins. Amazing comeback by Bek/Wong to tie it up after being down 2-5 in the first set. Then after it went into a tie breaker, they were up 6-1. Then it was B+B's turn for a comeback. To pull back even and then take the set was spectacular...the home crowd was loud and the place was rockin'! At one point continuing from the tie breaker into the second set, B+B won something like 12 straight points. Plus, it was nice that almost everyone from the Stanford team was at the match to cheer on B+B.

NOTE: Bek is a really good player, but I didn't care for some her gamesmanship antics. Standing practically on the T, jumping around when Wong is receiving serve. (Wong did the same thing.) Okay, you see that formation quite a bit, but not the jumping around. On another point, when Wong was receiving, Bek was literally right on top of the net and still really close to the center service line. What the...really?? I remember mumbling to myself when Mal was serving, "just hit her!" I think there were some other things too, but I think Bek is too good a player to have to resort to those types of tactics.


Recap: sheesh...I've been to Stanford to watch tennis 6 out of the last 11 days. Incredible experience...especially the Team event. Staying and watching the Stanford team win their QuarterFinal match at 1:30 in the morning against NorthWestern was spectacular (and really cold that night!). And even though the final against Florida didn't go their way, it was a dramatic finish. Anyone who has a chance to go to the Team Event should go...the entire place is just electric.

After the Team Event is the individuals, and to be honest, is more like a regular tournament. Everyone for themselves and the place, while still sporting large crowds, had about 5% of the same energy compared to the Team Event. A

ll in all, a fantastic event, and can't wait til next season!

Hopefully some pix to follow soon!
Nice recap...I envy those that were able to attend. I started going to Stanford games back when Mirv was around playing at #1 the year before Granville played at #2. I bet that guy with the loud caveman voice, who starts the Stanford cheer...is still there...barely can hear his voice on the live stream.

I sense that Bek might have been frustrated...especially now losing 3 times in the finals.

I am kind of curious now, what the lineup is going to be next year...as far as who is going to be playing #1 thru #4. With Barte gone, either Gibbs, Burdette, or Ahn can play #1...then there's Tsay coming on board as Freshman? I wouldn't know what to do...glad I am not Forood...lol!
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2011, 04:10 AM   #231
country flag tie_breaker
Senior Member
 
tie_breaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,655
tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: National Individual Championship, Singles and Doubles Tournaments

Quote:
Originally Posted by urklerlay View Post
One last note: I was sitting in the stands surrounded by a bunch of Cal fans...they seemed to be everywhere. A bit after the singles match Jana came up to the area where I was sitting and the girls that were next to me were friends of hers. Jana came to thank them for supporting her and she obviously was quite thrilled about her victory. She seemed like a nice girl and looked like she had fun posing for pictures and signing autographs.
From where I was listening on my computer...sounded like a homecrowd for Jana, especially during the trophy presentation! Well Berkeley isn't so far...

If Stanford mens would have won their doubles final, it would have been a clean Stanford/Cal sweep of singles and doubles...don't know if that has ever happened
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2011, 04:17 AM   #232
country flag 2nd_serve
Senior Member
 
2nd_serve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,120
2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all
Re: National Individual Championship, Singles and Doubles Tournaments

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post

I am kind of curious now, what the lineup is going to be next year...as far as who is going to be playing #1 thru #4. With Barte gone, either Gibbs, Burdette, or Ahn can play #1...then there's Tsay coming on board as Freshman? I wouldn't know what to do...glad I am not Forood...lol!
haha.
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2011, 04:24 AM   #233
country flag 2nd_serve
Senior Member
 
2nd_serve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,120
2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all
Re: National Individual Championship, Singles and Doubles Tournaments

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
I think Barte is a senior, which made the doubles final win a good way to remember her last match at Stanford. Losses at the teams final and singles QF was not the way to go out, considering her contributions at the #1 position over the past 4 years. This doubles victory is redemption. I think they would have easily won the teams if Ahn wasn't injured...and playing a teammate (Nicole) in the QF's...she takes it to the next level, representing Stanford...team spirit and all. I sure wish I could have watched that 2nd set...did anybody tape it? upload?

Interesting how Mal got pointers from both Erin and Lindsey and how they all have doubles titles
I'm sure Fantic knew that, and had bolded it to point out the error from a more official site.
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2011, 04:47 AM   #234
country flag urklerlay
Senior Member
 
urklerlay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 908
urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future
Re: National Individual Championship, Singles and Doubles Tournaments

A couple of pics from today's final:

Stanford's Stacey Tan hits a forehand in her 2011 NCAA Championship Singles Match against Cal's Jana Juricova. Juricova defeated Tan 6-0, 7-6.


When you win the NCAA's, people want your autograph. Jana was more than happy to oblige.



When you win the NCAA's, people want your photo. Jana was more than happy to oblige. (NOTE: Remember THIS caption!!)



Stanford's Hilary Barte hits a swinging forehand during the 2011 NCAA Championship Doubles Final. Barte and partner, Mallory Burdette defeated Clemson's team of Josipa Bek and Keri Wong, 7-6 (6), 6-0.
__________________
"The fifth set has nothing to do with tennis, it is all about heart." --Boris Becker

Follow me on Twitter
2013 US OPEN
Flickr

Last edited by urklerlay : May 31st, 2011 at 04:54 AM.
urklerlay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2011, 05:06 AM   #235
country flag urklerlay
Senior Member
 
urklerlay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 908
urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future
Re: National Individual Championship, Singles and Doubles Tournaments

A couple more pics from today's final:

Stanford's Hilary Barte and Mallory Burdette hug after winning the 2011 NCAA Championship Doubles Final. Barte and Burdette defeated Clemson's team of Josipa Bek and Keri Wong, 7-6 (6), 6-0.


Stanford's Hilary Barte waves to the home crowd while walking up to accept her trophy. Barte and her partner, Mallory Burdette won the 2011 NCAA Championship Doubles Final, defeating Clemson's team of Josipa Bek and Keri Wong, 7-6 (6), 6-0



When you win the NCAA's, people want your photo. Stanford's Hilary Barte and Mallory Burdette pose in front of the NCAA logo affixed to the net. (NOTE: Remember THIS caption!!)



When you are the runner up in the NCAA's, unfortunately, not as many people want your photo. Clemson's Josipa Bek, runner up trophy in hand, stands alone at the net after the awards ceremony.



Stacey Tan was all smiles after her teammates took home the 2011 NCAA Doubles Crown.


A couple more photos here: http://www.pbase.com/nomalt/ncaa_201...inals&page=all

That's it for this tournament...look for more photos when the WTA tour hits Stanford in July!!
__________________
"The fifth set has nothing to do with tennis, it is all about heart." --Boris Becker

Follow me on Twitter
2013 US OPEN
Flickr
urklerlay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2011, 05:12 AM   #236
country flag urklerlay
Senior Member
 
urklerlay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 908
urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future
Re: National Individual Championship, Singles and Doubles Tournaments

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
I bet that guy with the loud caveman voice, who starts the Stanford cheer...is still there...barely can hear his voice on the live stream.
Okay, one last photo just for you. (Note: during the Team Final match, he painted his face red!)

__________________
"The fifth set has nothing to do with tennis, it is all about heart." --Boris Becker

Follow me on Twitter
2013 US OPEN
Flickr
urklerlay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2011, 05:51 AM   #237
country flag 2nd_serve
Senior Member
 
2nd_serve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,120
2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all
Re: National Individual Championship, Singles and Doubles Tournaments

Great Photo Essay, Thanks for sharing with us !!!
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2011, 05:59 AM   #238
country flag tie_breaker
Senior Member
 
tie_breaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,655
tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: National Individual Championship, Singles and Doubles Tournaments

Quote:
Originally Posted by urklerlay View Post
Okay, one last photo just for you. (Note: during the Team Final match, he painted his face red!)

Nice photos!

thanks! haha...yep that is him. I have lost my voice, many days attending those games and he was always there...he truly is a diehard Cards fan...lol!
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2011, 03:18 PM   #239
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 11,032
fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: National Individual Championship, Singles and Doubles Tournaments

Some thoughts about CU coach's bold comment;

'There is no doubt that this is one of the best doubles teams in college tennis history'

LINK

I have doubts.

1. 3 consecutive finalists is no doubt a tremendous achievement, but the thing is that they
haven't won once. Scores aren't very kind too.

2. Couldn't beat Hilary, who is no doubt one of the best doubles players in the history
of the league. (what makes Barte so formidable is that she has PHOENOMENAL court coverage due
to her quickness. Add her excellent net game-volleys- and power play. Just a multiple threat to
handle)

Christian/Sanchez did it. So did Frilling/Krisik, Pluskota/Whoriskey, Andersson/Juricova, and
Remynse/Schnack (did Kucerkova/Petukhova do it? have to check it out). Especially R/S's win at
the Ojai final was a total beatdown, loved the moment They executed flawless tennis then.

What about Frilling/Krisik's achievement in the Team tourney at Georgia? They successively beat
Andersson/Juricova, Pluskota/Whoriskey, Barte/Burdette (dunno the exact order), that's like
beating the William sisters and Henin at a Slam. I rate this one higher than 3 consecutive
finalist

Hilary in doubles is like Serena Williams in WTA, so without beating her ONCE, a comment like
'best in college tennis history' is a bit suspect.

3. BUT, beating Christian/Sanchez in 2 IS a tremendous achievement, so it kinda makes it up.


(What I call a 'magic' team, there's two in recent history imo. Pluskota/Whoriskey at Riviera
2009. And Christian/Sanchez. Glad that I recorded this combo, it's really too bad that they only
participated in Stanford NCAA. At Riviera they withdrew after one win, and then lost to Pulido/
Ramos at SW R semi, thus losing a ticket to the Intercollegiate. What will be THEIR place in the
history of the league? Maybe similar place as Remynse/Schnack's?)
__________________
my tennis blog
my youtube acct
my flickr acct my imgur acct picasa album acct

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : May 31st, 2011 at 03:28 PM.
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2011, 03:23 PM   #240
country flag 2nd_serve
Senior Member
 
2nd_serve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,120
2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all
Re: National Individual Championship, Singles and Doubles Tournaments

Great event !!

Really was a excellent tournament. Big thank you to Stanford for putting on an excellent tournament. In the related thread there have been some comments that the physical layout of the courts is sub=-optimal for team tennis. I've responded by validating the idea, but also saying that the layout for team events has been good enough for me, and good enough for Stanford. For the individual portion of the NCAA tournament, the physical layout was super. It was great the way people could watch from seating all around the court, and that the were big sections in the Semis for the fans from teams to congregate. This was particularly evident in the large groups of fans from California, Berkeley, supporting Juricova and Anderson, and the home fans for Stanford. Still feeling the warmth from this event!!!
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios