ESC 2011 Düsseldorf, Germany - Any Blasters going? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 9th, 2011, 05:41 PM   #1
country flag Seleção82

Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of
ESC 2011 Düsseldorf, Germany - Any Blasters going?

Hola!

I'm curious to know if any Blaster is going to visit this year's ESC in Düsseldorf, Germany. Possibly there would be a chance for a meeting, would be great to get to know some Blasters in person.
Seleção82 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 12th, 2011, 06:21 AM   #2
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ESC 2011 Düsseldorf, Germany - Any Blasters going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seleção82 View Post
Hola!

I'm curious to know if any Blaster is going to visit this year's ESC in Düsseldorf, Germany. Possibly there would be a chance for a meeting, would be great to get to know some Blasters in person.
you are so kind to make this invitation, but sadly I live in Hong Kong, so far away from Germany. I hope you are going to meet other blasters though

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote