Tennis Tipping #16b | FES, Morocco | Congrats lucian_iasi and lucian_iasi/steph1982!! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 12th, 2011, 05:06 AM   #31
country flag PAVANILAI

PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tennis Tipping #16b | FES, Morocco | You can commit!!

in
double with sd3300123

Double
【W】:Budapest(13/Jasonchou) 【F】:Marbella(10/Xiu ZhiFu) Australian Open(10/feifei) Stanford(09/denijs)
PAVANILAI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 12th, 2011, 05:51 AM   #32
country flag zveeen

zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future

in
zveeen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 01:40 PM   #33
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

In
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 01:59 PM   #34
country flag eDonkey

eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buitenzorg View Post
In (singles & Doubles with anyone)

Thanks
so confirming for team then

Vesnina.Niculescu.Falconi.Voskoboeva.Paszek.Shvedo va.Voegele
TennisTipping.Singles(#16|06.08.2012) ITF Fukuoka, Roland Garros|RU ITF Cali
TennisTipping.Doubles(#82|09.04.2012) ITF Casablanca (w/diego36arg), ITF Cagnes-Sur-Mer (w/Frederik), 2010 Osaka (w/CapriatiRules)
eDonkey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 04:08 PM   #35
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

In. Doubles with Kev. IF we can get in.
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 04:14 PM   #36
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

in
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 05:49 PM   #37
country flag Joaquin

Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light

In.
Joaquin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 12:15 AM   #38
country flag wtatourfan

wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolKimClijsters View Post
In
Sorry, you need at least 100 posts to play. Check out the rules:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=425105
wtatourfan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 12:55 AM   #39
country flag wtatourfan

wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianto_Jones View Post
In. Doubles with Kev. IF we can get in.
Kev. is playing in Dothan!
wtatourfan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 01:49 AM   #40
country flag shuai.P

shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all

in
double with Jaco He
shuai.P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 02:14 AM   #41
country flag KittyTennis

KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light

In
KittyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 03:01 AM   #42
country flag Jaco·He

Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold

in
double with shuai.P

Doubles【W】2012 Budapest 2013 Melbourne Katowice 2014 Dubai 【F】2011 Miami 2012 Charleston Cincinnati Quebec 2013 Paris Stanford Osaka Istanbul 【F】2014 Strasbourg

Suicide【W】2013 Brisbane
Jaco·He is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 04:03 AM   #43
country flag Mr Show

Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all

in
Tennis Tipping
2011 Roland Garros Champion with Pedropt along with 3 others,
12 DC Champion
Fear The Clown I will make you cry
Mr Show is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 05:49 AM   #44
country flag Shi Feng

Shi Feng is a glorious beacon of light Shi Feng is a glorious beacon of light Shi Feng is a glorious beacon of light Shi Feng is a glorious beacon of light Shi Feng is a glorious beacon of light Shi Feng is a glorious beacon of light Shi Feng is a glorious beacon of light Shi Feng is a glorious beacon of light Shi Feng is a glorious beacon of light Shi Feng is a glorious beacon of light Shi Feng is a glorious beacon of light

In.
Looking for a doubles partner. Anyone can confirm.
PAW: 42 W: Kuala Lumpur 10
Suicide Tennis: 115
Shi Feng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 07:41 AM   #45
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

in

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SUCKETTA View Post
in
Hi! I'll play doubles with you (I've seen you been unlucky with non-senders)
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote