2011 Gymnastics Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 7th, 2011, 04:28 AM   #1
*Nefertiti*

*Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of
2011 Gymnastics Thread

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~
*Nefertiti* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 7th, 2011, 04:29 AM   #2
*Nefertiti*

*Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of
Re: 2011 Gymnastics Thread

Currently is the European Championship.

Mustafina has dominated the qualifications.

No one from Romania qualified to beam finals, that was shocking!

Last edited by *Nefertiti* : Apr 7th, 2011 at 05:18 AM.
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 09:46 AM   #3
country flag Danči Dementia
¡Davai!

Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute

oh Queen Khorkina my absoulet number one favorite AG gymnast

I´m GUTTED at Porgras missing the AA and beam final and at Kononenko missing UB finals

I´m hoping to see Mustafina kicking some ass in AA.

and it may be too much to ask but I would LOVE to watch Chuso winning vault

I´m going for
AA: Mustafina
VT: Chusivitina (wish) Mustafina (realistic)
UB: Tweddle
BB: Mustafina/Dementieva
FX: Izbasa

does my avatar works??
should be this one:

Hail Queen Komova
Dementieva - Hantuchova - Vaidisova - Ivanovic
Que el aire es de cristal, que puede estallar.....que aunque mis labios no hablen te quiero devorar.

Last edited by Danči Dementia : Apr 7th, 2011 at 09:52 AM.
Danči Dementia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 10:02 AM   #4
*Nefertiti*

The avatar doesn't move.

What has happened to Porgras? Is she adjusting to her new body, or is it the beam coach leaving?

Without chocking, Mustafina is going to dominate the championship. Her confidence is the best, she has the worst twists of all World champions but she has no weak event, perfect landings, so powerful and acts like a star.

Oh and Khorkina, the only gymnast that I keep watching her routines every week. I don't know, she is not the best gymnast or the strongest but there is something that is so appealing about her gymnastics.

Old Apr 7th, 2011, 10:17 AM   #5
¡Davai!

Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute

Porgras fell on vault, floor and beam during qualies

I think she has an injury or is sick of something, I dunno for sure, she does looks heavier though.....

Nabieva´s twists are worst than Mustafina
if Aliya hits she´ll win AA, VT and BB, I don´t think she´ll win UB or FX if Tweddle and Izbasa hit though.
she´s very stable and a fierce competitor so I think she´ll go home with at least 3 pretty gold medals.

how can I get my avatar to move??

Khorkina was special, very unique, people can complain what they want about her form or being a diva or whatever but she´s definietly one of the best top 5 gymnasts in history from wherever side you look at it (medal count, elements)she´s a sports legend

Hail Queen Komova
Que el aire es de cristal, que puede estallar.....que aunque mis labios no hablen te quiero devorar.

Old Apr 7th, 2011, 10:37 AM   #6
*Nefertiti*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani Dementia View Post

Nabieva´s twists are worst than Mustafina
I know. I meant among World AA champions.

Where is Komova btw?

Old Apr 7th, 2011, 07:03 PM   #7
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute

What happened with Porgras? Is she having growing problems? That's sad, she had such a lovely light quality to her gymnastics last year which you don't often see anymore.
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 07:11 PM   #8
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhorkinaQueen View Post
I know. I meant among World AA champions.

Where is Komova btw?
Komova has an ankle injury, I believe. I don't think it's that serious but it's better to be safe than sorry.

And I heard that Porgras was great in training. She must have just had a bad day.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 07:15 PM   #9
country flag Direwolf

Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute

arent there any guys?
Direwolf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 07:14 PM   #10
¡Davai!

My Mustafa got injured and had to be taken to the hospital in a wheelchair

Anna Dementieva is the new European Champion, I´m happy for her she along Mustafina and Porgras stand for what AG is about and I´m even happier because now she can go and rub it into her teammates face to they´ll dislike her and set her aside for a good reason, specially that b!tch Semenova

way to go Anna!!

I highly doubt Mustafina will compete in the finals so that means Dementieva for UB and FX finals!!!

as much as I love her, with her awful technique honestly I´m surprised she didn´t got injured before

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsI0-FrZ8bM

I really hope its nothing serious

there wasn´t even a fucking need to throw the Amanar for God´s sake

Hail Queen Komova

Last edited by Danči Dementia : Apr 8th, 2011 at 07:19 PM.
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 08:28 PM   #11
¡Davai!

Dementieva´s routines

UB: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtfGJ..._order&list=UL
BB: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnb2u..._order&list=UL
FX: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOREw..._order&list=UL

she´s delightful to watch, that floor routine is exquisite

Hail Queen Komova

Old Apr 8th, 2011, 09:07 PM   #12
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daGreat! View Post
arent there any guys?
Here!

Even from Romania!

Ana, that was utterly shit yesterday...
Failing in the qualies as the officiating world champ...

But that's gymnastics! One fall and everything is over...

It's speculated that she has some smaller injury, but she was so shocked herself yesterday that she didn't say any word to the press which I can understand very well at her age!
Pressure here in Romania on the girls is barely endurable after that domination at Sydney and all the following retirements, but I hope that Octavian Bellu can bring us back on top!

But my hopes are still on the blond angel Sandra! Never thought that she will come back from her serious injury so strongly!
And Diana will try her best to nettle one of the Russian girls!

Mustafina really got injured at the most inapt time of the year? Damn, that's pure tragedy!

Can she compete tomorrow?

Last edited by Curcubeu : Apr 8th, 2011 at 09:21 PM.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 09:20 PM   #13
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently not, a person on youtube:

Quote:
UPDATE: World champion Aliya Mustafina has suffered a torn meniscus and will need surgery, coach Valentina Rodionenko says
Gymnastic is the most brutal sport on earth...

I hope that she will come back like Sandra did!
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 09:25 PM   #14
country flag Curcubeu

Bronz medal for Amelia Racea!

Never expected her to win a medal, rather Diana who ended up 4th...

And Flavius with the contest of his life reaching second place in the all around of men!
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 10:20 PM   #15
country flag antonella

antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute

Cool Führer salute!