2011 Charleston - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 7th, 2011, 04:21 PM   #31
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2011 Charleston

Marion`s first match on clay. But well done, Sabine!

Sabine always plays her best against the Top players. Now don`t crash out to Mirza!

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 7th, 2011, 05:37 PM   #32
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

Big win, keep it going Bine!!
lovethetennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 11:20 PM   #33
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Sania Mirza d. Sabine Lisicki 64 64
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 11:25 PM   #34
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

She couldn't hold her games and her serve didn't work today. So sad for Sabine and for us
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 11:26 PM   #35
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Losing to Mirza on clay is pathetic, as pathetic as the match was, both were terrible it seems, Lisicki´s serve was awful and she just couldnt take her chances, Mirza gave her one chance after another to come back but Lisicki wasted them all, reminds me of Miami where she also played horrible after she played a good match before, still no consistency, just when you think that she finally is back she disappoints you again, probably wanted too much again and was too tight...good tournament in general and some important points but well, she is still far away from coming back to old strength..
posted same in GM
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 11:26 PM   #36

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

Sabine's serve was off today. She couldn't capitalize on her break chances either Anyone know how many points she made for Charleston?
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 11:30 PM   #37
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

60 pts for Charleston, would have been 120 pts with a win today
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 11:33 PM   #38

Thanks Michael! Just curious, where do you guys find out all the information on points anyway? (Pardon me if it's a dumb question. I'm still learning)
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 11:36 PM   #39
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetennis View Post
Thanks Michael! Just curious, where do you guys find out all the information on points anyway? (Pardon me if it's a dumb question. I'm still learning)
You can find the points here

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...howitworks.pdf
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 11:39 PM   #40
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

@GVTennisNews Tennis Panorama News
Mirza d Lisicki 6-4 6-4. Lisicki leaves the court in tears.

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 11:42 PM   #41

Thanks for that info mk27

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 11:43 PM   #42
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post
@GVTennisNews Tennis Panorama News
Mirza d Lisicki 6-4 6-4. Lisicki leaves the court in tears.
I hope it's not true
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 11:47 PM   #43
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Sad that she leaves the court in tears but that says it all, she is too emotional, that´s why she got too tight again today, not relaxed enough in most of her matches, as of different reasons, yesterday she was underdog and played more free, today again as fave she couldn´t deal with the situation at all, I only hope that this gets better with more matches but she also needs some help and support from the team around her, main problem these days is her head not her body and that is sometimes hard to change...
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 12:07 AM   #44
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

not good news to wake up to. It sucks trying to follow from other side of the world
I didn't realise the turnaround was so short and she was playing already and is now out. I don't like that kind of scheduling, but she still needs to be able to deal with it. She often struggles to back up a good performance. She would've beaten Mirza if she brought her good serving game like v Bartoli but obviously she's still inconsistent and mentally fragile.

Poor Sabine in tears, I love her so much and I know it's a very emotional tournament for her, having won there in 2009. She'd feel like she's let herself and her supporters down but we have to look at the positives. She's atleast moving up in the rankings of late and now she'll go to Europe and soon Germany and she should enjoy good support there and hopefully get good results.
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 12:12 AM   #45
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
I hope it's not true
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
Sad that she leaves the court in tears but that says it all, she is too emotional
not a big surprise given her relation to Charleston