2011 Charleston - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 2nd, 2011, 07:31 PM   #1
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute
2011 Charleston

Lisicki v Voracova
Bartoli v BYE
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 2nd, 2011, 07:34 PM   #2
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2011 Charleston

Well she should win that first round match.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2011, 08:16 PM   #3
country flag SeMany

SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold

another good firstround draw for biene
SeMany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2011, 08:40 PM   #4
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Voracova is a easy opponent. Sabine can defeat her win easy 2 sets. She def Voravoca in '07 Toronto. She will face with Bartoli after this match. She def Bartoli '09 Charleston. Looking forward to see the result of her match! I believe she can def her too! Good luck Sabine!
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2011, 11:08 PM   #5
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Voracova, typical challenger player, a good first round of course, but the Czech seems to be in good shape at least, I expect Sabine to win but I fear another tight 3 sets match like against Czink but as I said, she should win it!
A match against Bartoli would be another good test and hopefully she can give her a good fight but first round is most important now and then we´ll see...
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 02:47 AM   #6
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Sabine has great memories of 2009 of course and she has been having good hits on green clay. Surely she can win the first round after that it's a matter of making sure her serve is on, if it's not she won't go far but I'm optimistic about this tournament as is Sabine understandably. I'm just happy she is playing after missing out on defending her title last year
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 07:12 PM   #7
country flag burn

burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck, Bine
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
burn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2011, 01:50 AM   #8
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

Anyone know if there's a video stream for her 1st Rd?
lovethetennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2011, 02:28 AM   #9
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

no, coverage starts thursday

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2011, 04:27 PM   #10
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Sabineeeee Started With A Break! Come On Champion!!
Old Apr 5th, 2011, 04:38 PM   #11
country flag Geekking

1-3
Old Apr 5th, 2011, 06:32 PM   #12
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine Lisicki def. Renata Voracova 36 64 62

difficult, but she could step up and battle it out

seems mentally it is becoming better again
Old Apr 5th, 2011, 06:33 PM   #13
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

A least she could win 3rd set matches
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2011, 06:41 PM   #14
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

I just looked at her stats for each set. Sabine made improvements to her game as the match progressed. It's so great to see her win a match this way
lovethetennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2011, 06:43 PM   #15
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Great she could win

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote