Piotr lying about Caro having met Obama. Turns out she got snubbed by his security - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 1st, 2011, 12:06 PM   #1
Miss Atomic Bomb
Legendary

Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute
Piotr lying about Caro having met Obama. Turns out she got snubbed by his security

Caroline Wozniacki, out the Round 16 of Miami, took advantage of a few days of rest before the tournament in Charleston, to visit some friends in New York. Meanwhile the Danish also met with the President Barack Obama in person. Her father, Piotr, has made it known to the Danish media.

- http://www.tennisworldusa.org/Caroli...ticolo435.html

--------------------------------------

World No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki was unable to meet with U.S. President Barack Obama in New York on Tuesday even though she went to a charity event in Harlem to greet him, Ekstra Bladet reports.

"In the end, it came to nothing because of security around him." she said. "When I arrived a little late into New York, it was unfortunately not feasible."

Wozniacki will now head to the Charleston tournament. —Matthew Croninhttp://tennis.com/ticker/index.aspx

Miss Atomic Bomb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 1st, 2011, 12:08 PM   #2
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Piotr lied about Caro having met Obama. Security didn't even let her get near him

Who cares, really, players forum.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 12:11 PM   #3
Miss Atomic Bomb
Legendary

Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Piotr lied about Caro having met Obama. Security didn't even let her get near him

Snubbed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It View Post
Who cares, really.
Then why did you post in the thread?

Old Apr 1st, 2011, 12:12 PM   #4
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Piotr lied about Caro having met Obama. Turns out they didn't even let her near h

That's such a silly thing to lie about. I'd rather say I got snubbed by President Obama then lie about meeting him.
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 12:12 PM   #5
country flag Lapaco

Lapaco has much to be proud of Lapaco has much to be proud of Lapaco has much to be proud of Lapaco has much to be proud of Lapaco has much to be proud of Lapaco has much to be proud of Lapaco has much to be proud of Lapaco has much to be proud of Lapaco has much to be proud of Lapaco has much to be proud of Lapaco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by reetard View Post
Snubbed

Then why did you posting in the thread?
to say that he/she doesn't care.
Lapaco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 12:12 PM   #6
country flag The Dawntreader
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Piotr lied about Caro having met Obama. Turns out they didn't even let her near h

Must be quite damaging to know that the President of the United States doesn't know who the fuck you are.
The Dawntreader is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 12:13 PM   #7
Miss Atomic Bomb
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapaco View Post
to say that he/she doesn't care.
the irony

Old Apr 1st, 2011, 12:17 PM   #8
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Piotr lied about Caro having met Obama. Turns out she got snubbed by his security

LOL, desperately trying to get attention now. It's getting worse and worse everytime.

I find it funny how Obama probably doesn't even know who Caroline Wozniacki is.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 12:38 PM   #9
country flag tonybotz

tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future
Re: Piotr lied about Caro having met Obama. Turns out she got snubbed by his security

Obama is a racist. if it was the Williams sisters he would have made time
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 12:43 PM   #10
country flag toxina90

toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybotz View Post

Zakopalova~Dulko~Paszek~Pironkova~Clijsters~Golovi n~K.Bondarenko~Bouchard~Tsurenko

Schiavone~Li~Petkovic~Perebiynis~Mirza~Morigami~Fe dak~Wickmayer~Peer
toxina90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 12:43 PM   #11
Miss Atomic Bomb
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybotz View Post
Since we are on the subject of stereotypical assumptions, it turns out he is also gay

http://tennisinfoblog.com/president-...ents-her-shoes

Old Apr 1st, 2011, 02:24 PM   #12
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Piotr lying about Caro having met Obama. Turns out she got snubbed by his securit

President Obama knows who Kim is and would probably love to meet her instead of this Polish nobody

he used to hit on courts on Lakeshore Drive all the time with Mrs Obama back in the days

Sui have a seat kid
timafi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 02:32 PM   #13
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It View Post
Who cares, really, players forum.
+1

This has already been posted somewhere anyway.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 03:03 PM   #14
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Piotr lying about Caro having met Obama. Turns out she got snubbed by his securit

Another publicity stunt by Father-Daughter.
Lol,the security people are awesome ! they can't allow 'pushers' to meet Obama.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 03:07 PM   #15
country flag donniedarkofan

donniedarkofan has a brilliant future donniedarkofan has a brilliant future donniedarkofan has a brilliant future donniedarkofan has a brilliant future donniedarkofan has a brilliant future donniedarkofan has a brilliant future donniedarkofan has a brilliant future donniedarkofan has a brilliant future donniedarkofan has a brilliant future donniedarkofan has a brilliant future donniedarkofan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by timafi View Post
President Obama knows who Kim is and would probably love to meet her instead of this Polish nobody

he used to hit on courts on Lakeshore Drive all the time with Mrs Obama back in the days
Not very nice.
donniedarkofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote