Current WTA rankings:Which is the most embarrassing for the game? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Whose ranking is the most embarrassing for the game?

Wozniacki at #1 67 40.12%
Stosur at #5 37 22.16%
Bartoli at #10 4 2.40%
Peer at #11 19 11.38%
Kanepi at #16 6 3.59%
Kvitova at #18 1 0.60%
#Rezai at #24 5 2.99%
Pironkova at #34 23 13.77%
Shvedova at #42 0 0%
Oudin at #75 -.- 5 2.99%
Voters: 167. You may not vote on this poll

Old Mar 31st, 2011, 03:27 PM   #1
country flag BepaMaria

BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold
Current WTA rankings:Which is the most embarrassing for the game?

Just had a look at the current WTA rankings and I literally did this:

Why? This is because there are so many overranked players and by being ranked where they are with their calibre, it is an utter disgrace to the game. Since there is a similar thread on MTF, I think that I might as well create a similar one to get everybody's views on whose ranking is the most embarrassing for the game.
I wish I could be BepaMaria, blessed with the knowledge of who's going to win every Slam before it happens
Pushniacki will remain slamless and never return to the top 5
Biggest Saviour of the WTA: Kim Clijsters 63 76
BepaMaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 31st, 2011, 03:33 PM   #2
country flag tea
taking fanboyism to a whole new level

tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Current WTA rankings:Which is the most embarrassing for the game?

Next time try to literally do this:
tea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 03:43 PM   #3
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Why are Sharapova, Zvonareva and Kirilenko not included in the poll?
Matt01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 03:55 PM   #4
country flag BepaMaria

BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold

Wow at the moment Wozniacki is leading the poll by a huge margin. Totally expected and NID
I wish I could be BepaMaria, blessed with the knowledge of who's going to win every Slam before it happens
Pushniacki will remain slamless and never return to the top 5
Biggest Saviour of the WTA: Kim Clijsters 63 76
BepaMaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 03:56 PM   #5
Miss Amor
Legendary

Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute

The strong possibility of a player getting back into the top 10 without playing for 9 months.

Miss Amor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 04:02 PM   #6
country flag eDonkey

eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get the idea of the next thread by BepaMaria.Again.

All these girls played well at one or other stage of the last 12 months and thus they got this decent ranking.They have no less luck or in not in good shape (except for Wozniacki - the option which is obviously just for bashing her).

And Kvitova is not overranked even at the moment, you gotta tell Kim this.
eDonkey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 04:04 PM   #7
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Zvonareva ranked #3 hands down!

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

💨💦☁⚡"Even the darkest night will end and "Sunshine" will rise" ⛅☀🌞🌻
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 04:06 PM   #8
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

every player deserves her place in the rankings the problem here is that WTA level has dropped so much that girls who were never going to be TOP 20 ten years ago are now comfortably there.

nevertheless, I voted for FLuke
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 04:07 PM   #9
Macomere

Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reetard View Post
The strong possibility of a player getting back into the top 10 without playing for 9 months.
This ^^^^
Macomere is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 04:31 PM   #10
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously having a weaponless pusher leading the rankings is already embarrassing enough. The same as seeing a part-time playing disinterested mum winning all the biggest titles doesn't add any credibility either. All in all, we are living in a dark ages for the women's game - let's hope we see a ray of light before the darkness clouds the skies forever...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 04:36 PM   #11
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute

Pironkova ... ranking based on one excellent result, nothing else elsewhere!
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJØRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 04:38 PM   #12
country flag Njalle

Njalle is a splendid one to behold Njalle is a splendid one to behold Njalle is a splendid one to behold Njalle is a splendid one to behold Njalle is a splendid one to behold Njalle is a splendid one to behold Njalle is a splendid one to behold Njalle is a splendid one to behold Njalle is a splendid one to behold Njalle is a splendid one to behold Njalle is a splendid one to behold

Where is Zvonareva in this poll?
Njalle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 04:39 PM   #13
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Zvonareva ranked #3.....

That´s the most overranked ever!

From the poll, obviously Stosur at #5

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Golden Flowers - Stosur - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 04:49 PM   #14
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njalle View Post
Where is Zvonareva in this poll?
The OP is a big fan of Zvonareva as you can see...so it's understandable if he/she does not include her in the poll

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 04:51 PM   #15
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @danieln1 View Post
Zvonareva ranked #3.....

That´s the most overranked ever!
What a way to pissed off the OP

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote