Is Kim singlehandedly saving the WTA? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 30th, 2011, 02:33 AM   #1
country flag DaMamaJama87

DaMamaJama87 has a brilliant future DaMamaJama87 has a brilliant future DaMamaJama87 has a brilliant future DaMamaJama87 has a brilliant future DaMamaJama87 has a brilliant future DaMamaJama87 has a brilliant future DaMamaJama87 has a brilliant future DaMamaJama87 has a brilliant future DaMamaJama87 has a brilliant future DaMamaJama87 has a brilliant future DaMamaJama87 has a brilliant future
Is Kim singlehandedly saving the WTA?

What a result today!

THIS is what is usually missing from women's tennis. Good players playing well and coming back from the brink to win legendary victories. Kim did the same in the Australian Open final. I did not see the match today but I'm sure it was exciting and easily one of the matches of the year. Kim bring such excitement to the game! I love it! No offence to the other top players, but could you ever expect to see similar performances from the likes of Wozniacki and Zvonareva?
Advertisement

Old Mar 30th, 2011, 02:36 AM   #2
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is Kim singlehandedly saving the WTA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMamaJama87 View Post
What a result today!

THIS is what is usually missing from women's tennis. Good players playing well and coming back from the brink to win legendary victories. Kim did the same in the Australian Open final. I did not see the match today but I'm sure it was exciting and easily one of the matches of the year. Kim bring such excitement to the game! I love it! No offence to the other top players, but could you ever expect to see similar performances from the likes of Wozniacki and Zvonareva?
It's not good for the game that our "star" player is winning matches playing like shit

you did not watch the match, so how the hell can you judge whether it was a good or bad match?
Potato is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 02:38 AM   #3
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

No. Kim was trying to tank and Ivanovic will be damned if someone will tank to her before she can choke to them.
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 02:41 AM   #4
country flag pancake

pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute

No, she's actually sent from above to save the whole world. That's how mighty she is...

to you.
pancake is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 02:42 AM   #5
country flag Nico_E

Nico_E has much to be proud of Nico_E has much to be proud of Nico_E has much to be proud of Nico_E has much to be proud of Nico_E has much to be proud of Nico_E has much to be proud of Nico_E has much to be proud of Nico_E has much to be proud of Nico_E has much to be proud of Nico_E has much to be proud of Nico_E has much to be proud of

in some ways Yes, a bit of help this week from Petkovic

and Li at the AO
Nico_E is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 02:43 AM   #6
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pancake View Post
No, she's actually sent from above to save the whole world. That's how might she is...

to you.
Except for Japan and China. They're on their own.
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 02:44 AM   #7
country flag swissmr

swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute

Such a troll.
swissmr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 02:46 AM   #8
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute

I kinda get what the OP is saying, even though I read none of what he said.

I never got this whole "Saviour of the WTA" shit. But I think that being able to win when you are playing like absolute shit definitely makes a statement. Some say that is what makes a champion; being able to win under any circumstance. I agree with that.

Victoria Azarenka ~ Venus Williams
Maria Kirilenko ~ Petra Kvitova
VeeJJ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 02:53 AM   #9
country flag Lin Lin

Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute

豆豆
雪雪
Lin Lin is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 02:56 AM   #10
country flag LoveFifteen
Gone with the Wind fabulous!

LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute

Stop trolling. This thread is just begging Kim haters to engage is forum masturbation.
LoveFifteen is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 02:58 AM   #11
country flag DaMamaJama87

DaMamaJama87 has a brilliant future DaMamaJama87 has a brilliant future DaMamaJama87 has a brilliant future DaMamaJama87 has a brilliant future DaMamaJama87 has a brilliant future DaMamaJama87 has a brilliant future DaMamaJama87 has a brilliant future DaMamaJama87 has a brilliant future DaMamaJama87 has a brilliant future DaMamaJama87 has a brilliant future DaMamaJama87 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveFifteen View Post
Stop trolling. This thread is just begging Kim haters to engage is forum masturbation.
you need
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 03:03 AM   #12
country flag LoveFifteen
Gone with the Wind fabulous!

LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMamaJama87 View Post
you need
I'd be happy to give you vCash if that's what you're after.
LoveFifteen is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 03:07 AM   #13
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

No!!!!

She is saving the whole Universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muguruza Tsonga Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Thiem Krajinovic Rosol
Han Peng Zhangs Zhou Wangs ZhengSS Yangs Tian XuSL Liu

Giorgi Jovanovski Bencic Konjuh Petkovic Garcia Wawrinka Pospisil Tang
Zvonareva Peng Mladenovic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Vekic Kulichikova
M.P is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 03:11 AM   #14
country flag tonybotz

tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future

kim is making a mockery of women's sports! a part time mommy at 27 is ruling the WTA. Steffi Graf must be rolling over in her grave...
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 03:22 AM   #15
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybotz View Post
kim is making a mockery of women's sports! a part time mommy at 27 is ruling the WTA. Steffi Graf must be rolling over in her grave...
You realise Steffi's not dead right?

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread