Who has the better Backhand? Wozniacki or Jankovic? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Sunshine or Empress?

Wozniacki 29 25.00%
Jankovic 87 75.00%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Old Mar 28th, 2011, 11:52 PM   #1
country flag SwingVolley93

SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute
Who has the better Backhand? Wozniacki or Jankovic?

SwingVolley93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 28th, 2011, 11:55 PM   #2
country flag Henpova

Henpova has much to be proud of Henpova has much to be proud of Henpova has much to be proud of Henpova has much to be proud of Henpova has much to be proud of Henpova has much to be proud of Henpova has much to be proud of Henpova has much to be proud of Henpova has much to be proud of Henpova has much to be proud of Henpova has much to be proud of
Re: Who has the better Backhand? Wozniacki or Jankovic?

JJ's is more a of a weapon...where Woz is i just very solid...
JELENA JANKOVIC-SRB
HANTUCHOVA-SVK

"Congratulations Maria on winning the Career Grand Slam!!! "
Henpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 11:59 PM   #3
country flag SwingVolley93

SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute

IMO at their absolute bests, Jankovic's is much better.
SwingVolley93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 12:00 AM   #4
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Sharapova.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 12:02 AM   #5
country flag The Dawntreader
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute

Jankovic by a country mile.
The Dawntreader is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 12:03 AM   #6
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

I'm ignoring this insulting question.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 12:14 AM   #7
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena?

Vartan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 12:16 AM   #8
country flag Ralph214

Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of

No argument here ...

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
* Jaja - Sveta - Vika - Petra - Vera *
Marion - Flavia - Andrea - Alisa

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Ralph214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 12:21 AM   #9
country flag Matej

Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of

Let´s split the difference: Wozniacki has slightly better CC backhand and Jelena has far better DTL backhand.

And what about their forehands? Whose forehand is worse? :-)) Probably Wozniacki´s, but Jelena´s forehand is not very good either.
Matej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 12:34 AM   #10
Miss Atomic Bomb
Legendary

Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute

The Woz can hit winners with her BH at will!

Just look at this :-

Jankovic hits 2 bh dtls, the Woz is untroubled; then the Woz just hits 1 bh stroke and BAM!! winner.

Same thing again, stunning winner -

Clutch on sps and everything.

Last edited by Miss Atomic Bomb : Mar 29th, 2011 at 12:41 AM.
Miss Atomic Bomb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 12:40 AM   #11
country flag Matej

Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by reetard View Post
Saying "at will" would be appropriate, if Wozz could hit like 20 backhand winners regularly in each match. In actual fact, it´ s usually something like 5-7 backhand winners during a match.

Last edited by Matej : Mar 29th, 2011 at 12:47 AM.
Matej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 12:45 AM   #12
country flag Josh.
Jumpin' on

Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Same thing again, stunning winner -

Clutch on sps and everything.
Are you joking with this? Because if not..
Josh. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 12:47 AM   #13
Miss Atomic Bomb
Legendary

Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Saying "at will" would be appropriate, if Wozz could hit like 20 backand winners regularly in each match. In actual fact, it´ s usually something like 5-7 backand winners during a match.
You obviously a hater.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh. View Post
Are you joking with this? Because if not..
It was intended, she hit it in such a way that it would hit the net and drop on JJ's side. Its all measured and perfect. Piotr fist pumping after that winner shows that he had trained Wozniacki to hit such shots.

Miss Atomic Bomb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 12:48 AM   #14
country flag Josh.
Jumpin' on

Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It was intended, she hit it in such a way that it would hit the net and drop on JJ's side. Its all measured and perfect
Oh of course, how could I have mistaken that.
Josh. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 12:56 AM   #15
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena View Post

I'm ignoring this insulting question.
Seriously. How rude.
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote