Azra Hadzic's Cheering Section - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 11:17 AM   #16
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Azra Hadzic's Cheering Section

Azra
King Halep is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 03:54 AM   #17
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold

Tennis Australia has an article about Azra on their website

http://www.tennis.com.au/news/2012/1...ing-it-her-way
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 10:19 AM   #18
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

I found Azra really pretty Shame my camera was full memory then

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 10:20 AM   #19
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

And she got completely smashed by Arina in the second set She struggled with everything Arina did, Arina was just playing too well. She also looked as if she didn't give a damn.

Old Dec 14th, 2012, 02:51 PM   #20
country flag Allez-y

Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light

Yair I thought she would do better. But not a bad year overall in 2012. Have to realise she does not get any support and basically has to make it on her own relying on her siblings and parents. She is a"home grown" product and one wonders what might be possible if she had access to the proper facilities. Not that the AIS would be much good to her, would need to go overseas.
Allez-y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 05:33 AM   #21
country flag Kəv.

Whats wrong with Azra lately

Struggled in 18s
Played poorly against Rodionova from what I saw
and lost to Cara Black 75 57 62 who she beat 62 61 a month ago

Old Dec 18th, 2012, 09:27 AM   #22
country flag jelmax1

jelmax1 has disabled reputation

I think you're being a bit hard on her...
she made the finals in 18s so that's not really struggling however she did say in her interview she was lacking a bit of confidence in the beginning.
she didnt do too well against arina but she had a tough week.
and as for losing to cara black, I actually watched most of that match and the standard of tennis was great!
azra was striking the ball great but cara kept slicing and lobbing and played a pretty granny style version of tennis which would be tough for any player to compete with.

don't worry guys.
azras back!
jelmax1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 09:53 AM   #23
country flag farrqu

farrqu is just really nice farrqu is just really nice farrqu is just really nice farrqu is just really nice farrqu is just really nice farrqu is just really nice farrqu is just really nice farrqu is just really nice farrqu is just really nice farrqu is just really nice farrqu is just really nice

farrqu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:26 AM   #24
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Arza goes doewn to Coco Vandeweghe 6-2 6-4 in the first round of quallies in Sydney. Good fight in the second set.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:31 AM   #25
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

down 5-2 to 5-4 and fight the last game.. she have a chance of the QWC? what you think?
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:50 AM   #26
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

She is not a Tennis Australia girl, so her chances are good (based on rank) but not secure.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:52 AM   #27
country flag Kəv.

Nice little comeback at the end though.

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 07:50 AM   #28
country flag Kəv.

Azra plays Michelle Larcher de Brito in AO

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:38 AM   #29
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Hadzic vs Larcher De Brito - match report

Unfortunately Michelle didn’t have to do much in the set I saw, which was first set. Azra looks good physically, tall, fit and uses her height well with a nice serve, with a good knee bend. But she really struggled today. Her backhand is flat, and OK, but she has real problems with the forehand. Technique seems to break down. Azra needs to improve her foot work and has trouble defending when on the run (which was often).

And though it could be nerves, I’m not necessarily sure Azra’s deficiencies were caused by great play from her opponent. Michelle who looked so-so from the set I saw. And Michelle’s screech has gone as well….. obviously only allowable for the likes of Azarenka and Sharapova it seems.

Hopefully Azra continues to work on her game and get overseas this year
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 06:09 AM   #30
country flag Kəv.

Erika Takao (JPN) v (Q)Azra Hadzic (AUS)