quetions - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 28th, 2002, 11:56 AM   #1
kit

kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point
Question quetions

I have some quetions!
Where did Lleyton and Kim fall in love?
Is Kims ring from Lleyton?
Have they got houses in Europe and Australia together?
kit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 28th, 2002, 02:36 PM   #2
Peridotpixie

Peridotpixie has disabled reputation
Haha.
Okay, I'll do my best.
According to the press, Kim and Lleyton met at the 2000 Oz Open and started dating shortly after--people seem to think they were a couple by the Ericsson that year.
Yes, Kim's ring is from Lleyton.
Kim and Lleyton both live with their parents, but Kim is building a house in Belgium and Lleyton owns property in Australia, though Ingrid HAS found an article that implies that they both own that land. When they're together, they live together, but not officially.
Hope that helps.
Peridotpixie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2002, 08:28 AM   #3
country flag Bigkimfan

Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about
Is it possible that Kim meets Davenport in the 1st round???????????????

?????

Come on Kim!!!!
Bigkimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2002, 07:40 PM   #4
kit

kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Peridotpixie
Haha.
Okay, I'll do my best.
According to the press, Kim and Lleyton met at the 2000 Oz Open and started dating shortly after--people seem to think they were a couple by the Ericsson that year.
Yes, Kim's ring is from Lleyton.
Kim and Lleyton both live with their parents, but Kim is building a house in Belgium and Lleyton owns property in Australia, though Ingrid HAS found an article that implies that they both own that land. When they're together, they live together, but not officially.
Hope that helps.
Thanks for your answers Peridotpixie!!!
kit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2002, 05:23 PM   #5
country flag Lleykimmy1

Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice
Do you know if Lleyton is going to watch Kim in LA or if he'll travel to Shangai directly ?

GO KIMMIE YOU'RE THE BEST !!
Lleykimmy1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2002, 05:55 PM   #6
country flag Bigkimfan

Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about
On wtaworld people were saying that he is not going to L.A. because he has to go to court because of the problems with the ATP.

Come on Kim!!!!
Bigkimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2002, 06:03 PM   #7
country flag Lleyki

Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light
WHAT???

this better not be true!!!!

... And To My FriendS
AxeL - David - Dario - PauL - Martin - Wojtek
Kevin - Felix - Amri - Jordan - Manu - James - Bram - Ellen

Lleyki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2002, 06:12 PM   #8
country flag Lleykimmy1

Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Bigkimfan
On wtaworld people were saying that he is not going to L.A. because he has to go to court because of the problems with the ATP.

Come on Kim!!!!
I knew he had some problems with the ATP but not as important to go to the court. I hope it's going to be ok for him!!
Old Nov 3rd, 2002, 08:38 PM   #9
Peridotpixie

Peridotpixie has disabled reputation
He's not going to court, exactlty. He's having a hearing with an ATP panel. People might have mistaken it for going to court because both Lleyton and the ATP are being represented by lawyers and a judge has been appointed to the panel.
Lleyton has said that if he doesn't get the result he wants from this hearing, he'll go to court. At this point, it's more about the principle than anything else, because the case is already costing more than the fine.
Lleyton might not attend the hearing, however; he might go straight to Shanghai. In either case, I doubt he'll go to LA, because, quite honestly, that'd look pretty bad. But I don't think he would've gone even without the hearing, because it's pretty out of the way.
Peridotpixie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2002, 05:33 AM   #10
country flag Lleykimmy1

Quote:
Originally posted by Peridotpixie
He's not going to court, exactlty. He's having a hearing with an ATP panel. People might have mistaken it for going to court because both Lleyton and the ATP are being represented by lawyers and a judge has been appointed to the panel.
Lleyton has said that if he doesn't get the result he wants from this hearing, he'll go to court. At this point, it's more about the principle than anything else, because the case is already costing more than the fine.
Lleyton might not attend the hearing, however; he might go straight to Shanghai. In either case, I doubt he'll go to LA, because, quite honestly, that'd look pretty bad. But I don't think he would've gone even without the hearing, because it's pretty out of the way.
Thank you very much for those informations !