Sori heads to Europe's red clay tournaments - 2011 (Waiting for Improvement) - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 2nd, 2011, 07:25 PM   #31
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sori heads to Europe's red clay tournaments - 2011 (Waiting for Improvement)

Not Errani!

She won't give her any pace and I am afraid Sori will become an unforced error machine, then...
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 04:12 PM   #32
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sori heads to Europe's red clay tournaments - 2011 (Waiting for Improvement)

Sori is playing 4th after 11:00 am on centre court on Monday
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 06:27 PM   #33
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

3 Romanians on Centre Court tomorrow!
I love Marbella!

I hope that they will stream some matches!
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 07:08 PM   #34
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

Really tough to tell don´t know what to expect from errani so hope for as tream if she would have won she could make QF I think. But errani definitely favourite =( she had good run in pattaya, also beat from better players Groth in IW and made it pretty tough for Kim then. don´t think sori will win but I don´t want another early exit =/ btw Sois going to play stuttgart which I don´t understand why with her ranking she rather should play fes but on the other hand at least she plays lot of tourneys! Go Sori!!

And just notice she lost to her 63 62 last year in Monterrey and it was better Sori I would say so no way!!! Miracle??? Please
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 08:19 PM   #35
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

every match is different and it doesnt depend on how you played the previous match against the same opponent... the most important is a current form which Errani has better and overall she´s Italian she loves playing on clay but we could see Sori has made a progress from last year even though it´s a small step but I believe she can overcome Errani and make us happy...
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 10:32 PM   #36
country flag Curcubeu

Good news! The match will be streamed at bet365!
http://www.bet365.com/home/default.asp?

The last time I saw her live was against Peer at the Australian Open, where she quite surprised me!
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 06:22 AM   #37
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think I can watch this match today

Only if there was some more rain today

It's a tough draw for her, but hopefully she plays well.
Good luck Sori

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 08:36 AM   #38
country flag Curcubeu

Yesterday we had some rain breaks in the afternoon...

But I think an even slower clay surface would be an advantage for Errani rather than Sori!
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 12:21 PM   #39
country flag Villaran

Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all

Not rain for today
Villaran is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 01:59 PM   #40
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

actually she didn´t surprise me that much against peer she wasn´t happy with her play and that says a lot to me that was just few return winners she can do so much better!!! Go Sori and show it! stream doesn´t seem to be best quality but I definitely watch it
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 03:14 PM   #41
country flag Rovegun

the stream could have been worse but we can be glad for this one... looking forward to Sori´s match hopefully with a good end...
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 03:44 PM   #42
country flag Curcubeu

I just saw the whole Dulgheru vs. Pivovarova match and I have to say that the stream hasn't stock!
And it was a very long match!
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 04:57 PM   #43
country flag Curcubeu

Laura made the time good the players before took too much of!
Upcoming match Errani vs. Sorana!
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 05:08 PM   #44
country flag Rovegun

omg who is Cristea? Sorana losing 1-0 after Errani breaks her serve...

btw I can´t remember there were some streams from Marbella in early rounds?
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 05:09 PM   #45
country flag Curcubeu

First serve or double fault...