Sori heads to Europe's red clay tournaments - 2011 (Waiting for Improvement) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 31st, 2011, 12:52 PM   #16
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all
Re: Sori heads to Europe's red clay tournaments - 2011 (Waiting for Improvement)

Her schedule is Marbella, probably Fed cup, then Barcelona, Madrid and probably Rome. Anybody knows how is it with fields in Barcelona and Estoril, she had ever good results in Estoril but she chose barcelona. Which I don´t know if it´s good because there is a better players list than fo estoril. Either she may not play Rome she didn´t last year. LAst year she played both Barcelona and Estroil, but they changed the dates. Cat believe she was ranked around no. 40! =(

Last edited by vuhvuh : Mar 31st, 2011 at 12:59 PM.
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 31st, 2011, 01:03 PM   #17
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sori heads to Europe's red clay tournaments - 2011 (Waiting for Improvement)

She has a semifinal to defend in Estoril and choses Barcelona with a traditional stronger field?

Bacelona has 11 Top 50 players while Estoril has just 5. Well, she would have to play qualies in both tournaments, but wouldn't be seeded in Barcelona at the moment...
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 05:48 PM   #18
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

she said she likes spain but I think she should chose estoril too

she replied me on twitter today like three times also sania so happy kinda cool! She said she hopes to play strasbourg also. Now she is in amsterdam. simply I love her! somebody on twitter here writing in english hmm??

Last edited by vuhvuh : Mar 31st, 2011 at 07:20 PM.
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 08:38 PM   #19
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Great news!
If she is participating on that WTA project, she really should keep in touch with her most loyal fans!

Strasbourg is the week before French Open, where she had to play qualies last year because she signed in too late...
Due to that fact and because the Premier of Brussels is played the same week, this tournament usually doesn't have a strong field!

Let's see what she can do there!
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 09:50 PM   #20
country flag Curcubeu

Sori via facebook

Quote:
I went this morning to a sports center for kids with mental health problems like autism and down syndrom to see and help a little bit!!!It was amazing to see how sport brought so much happiness to their faces!!!I played soccer with them and hopefully next time i can play some tennis!They teach me such an important lesson today and they made me see life through a diffrent perspective!!!
So nice to set an example!
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 03:32 PM   #21
country flag vuhvuh

I know that the show hotshots began just nearly two weeks ago but I think they should do something hmmm hope it won´t be like once a month something or so
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 03:34 PM   #22
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

why didn´t anyone tell me she´s on twitter??? wow I have to let her a message her if she answeres...
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 03:39 PM   #23
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

I can see Villaran is there too...
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 07:44 PM   #24
country flag vuhvuh

me too =D btw she doesn´t play Q in Marbella as ana and flavs withdrew she probably got into the MD
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 07:54 PM   #25
country flag Curcubeu

and maybe Asarenka, too...

This tournament field gets weeker everyday!
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 08:58 PM   #26
country flag Rovegun

following you both!

btw I got a message from Sori as well! she´s the first player who gave me an aswere on twitter... so happy it´s actually her!
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 09:04 PM   #27
country flag Curcubeu

many pros don't

But she would make us even happier by starting to win some matches!
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 09:21 PM   #28
country flag Curcubeu

It's charity week!

Quote:
This morning i had the oportunity to go and watch a practise at the olimpic center here in holland of the wheelchair basketball team.They are true role models!I was so impressed by how hard they work and how motivated they are!!!They had the kindness to talk a little bit with me for which i have to thank them from the heart!!!we sometimes say ''life is hard'' but ''Compared to what?"
Sori via facebook
Old Apr 2nd, 2011, 07:13 AM   #29
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Sori in Holland doing charity work

Seeing Sori on the red clay always reminds me of that great run she had at the FO'09 That match against Jankovic

I always get my hopes when she plays on clay. Hope she has a good clay court season.
I think it would be better if she played Estoril instead of Barcelona.

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2011, 01:43 PM   #30
country flag Rovegun

Sorana faces Sara Errani in R1... it´s a quite tough draw but it could have been worse...