Sori heads to Europe's red clay tournaments - 2011 (Waiting for Improvement) - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 27th, 2011, 11:42 PM   #226
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sori heads to Europe's red clay tournaments - 2011 (Waiting for Improvement)

Good luck Sori ! Will finally be able to watch her on TV, it's been a very long time.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 28th, 2011, 05:54 AM   #227
country flag SpanishSuenos

SpanishSuenos is a name known to all SpanishSuenos is a name known to all SpanishSuenos is a name known to all SpanishSuenos is a name known to all SpanishSuenos is a name known to all SpanishSuenos is a name known to all SpanishSuenos is a name known to all SpanishSuenos is a name known to all SpanishSuenos is a name known to all SpanishSuenos is a name known to all SpanishSuenos is a name known to all
Re: Sori heads to Europe's red clay tournaments - 2011 (Waiting for Improvement)

Roland Garros is for sure the Sorana's favorite Grand Slam in year. 2 years ago she reached the quaterfinal.In this year she wakes up ,play her own game and win matches
Come on Sori!
SpanishSuenos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2011, 09:02 AM   #228
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a stream:
http://88.80.16.174/index.php?option...popup&Itemid=0

But it's also on Eurosport 2 if you receive it!
Old May 28th, 2011, 10:16 AM   #229
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

French Open, Round 3:

(6)Na Li def. Sorana Cîrstea 6:2 6:2

Li was too good today!

But Sorana could have made it a bit closer if she had found means to break Li's rythm like drop shots or more slices for example. She also hit too few ankles to move her a bit around...

Actually it was a Hard Court game on clay both players rushing the ball through the middle of the court and most often the player who didn't make the error won, and that was in 80% of the cases Li...

But Sorana's serve, especially the first serve has improved a lot and she can build up on that by adding more consistency to her game!

Now get ready for the grass court season!
Old May 28th, 2011, 10:25 AM   #230
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Sori

Quite happy with her 3rd round here

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2011, 02:18 PM   #231
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad she can´t play in Nottingham now as she planned
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2011, 02:48 PM   #232
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Sori .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
French Open, Round 3:

(6)Na Li def. Sorana Cîrstea 6:2 6:2

Li was too good today!

But Sorana could have made it a bit closer if she had found a means to break Li's rhythm like drop shots or more slices for example. She also hit too few angles to move her around a bit...

Actually it was a Hard Court game on clay both players rushing the ball through the middle of the court and most often the player who didn't make the error won, and that was in 80% of the cases Li...

But Sorana's serve, especially the first serve has improved a lot and she can build up on that by adding more consistency to her game!

Now get ready for the grass court season!
Thanks for your account of the match Curcubeu. I didn't see it so it's interesting to read what happened. Yes, I didn't think Sorana would be able to beat Li especially since she, up until this tournament, was playing very poorly, but it still has been a good tournament for her.

I hope you don't mind, I slightly corrected the English in your post. I bolded the parts I changed. I'm a native speaker of English, plus I studied English at university, so sometimes I feel tempted to correct little mistakes. Don't worry, your English is very understandable, I just felt like editing it today.

Hopefully Sorana can produce some good form in the grass court season.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2011, 03:01 PM   #233
country flag Curcubeu

Thank you!
Old May 29th, 2011, 12:53 PM   #234
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

I expected a little bit more from Sorana. At least some nice shots down the line, some change of rhythm. Still can't believe how she stopped using her head in 1st set, and continued to hit balls towards to Li, like she was her partner on training. Lack of using her head, for sure, is still problem.
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 06:04 AM   #235
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Good tournament Sori

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote