Vietnamese tennis: Huỳnh Phương Đi Trang - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 19th, 2011, 10:54 AM   #76
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnamese tennis: Trang Huynh Phuong Dai

go trang, gl against the no.8 seed! get another upset!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 19th, 2011, 08:49 PM   #77
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

(8)Rushmi Chakravarthi (IND) d. (wc)Trang Huynh Phuong Dai (VIE) 57 76(5) 61

She was soooo close

Lets hope for a LL.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2011, 10:45 AM   #78

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

if she doesn't get in the singles md, then at least gl in doubles!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Dec 20th, 2011, 07:48 PM   #79
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Lost RD1 Kim/Kim def. Huỳnh Phương Đi/Sankaew 36 64 13-15

So close.

Coetzergambill, if you could put in the title as Huỳnh Phương Đi Trang

Old Dec 21st, 2011, 07:26 AM   #80

Re: Vietnamese tennis: Huỳnh Phương Đi Trang

done

so close

Old Dec 21st, 2011, 10:01 AM   #81
country flag Kəv.

Thanks

I guess its Trangs last tournament of the year. Shes improving

Good Luck in 2012. I heard she also played Vietnamese Champs before that.

Old Feb 5th, 2012, 10:00 AM   #82
country flag Kəv.

Where is Trang now
She should have gotten like a QWC or something into Pattaya.

Maybe Kuala Lumpur

Old Feb 5th, 2012, 03:25 PM   #83

she's the second last on the quali list at the 25k in sydney starting feb. 13th. she entered a few 10k's (in egypt etc) but withdrew from all of them. hope she starts playing again soon!

Old Feb 11th, 2012, 05:38 AM   #84
country flag Kəv.

I remember Trang got a QWC in Malaysia last year I hope she does again, seeing how much she has improved.
She should also get one in doubles!

Old Feb 25th, 2012, 03:33 AM   #85
country flag Kəv.

No QWC In Malaysia for Trang

Old Feb 25th, 2012, 01:36 PM   #86

where is she? she dind't play like in forever....

Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 08:18 PM   #87
country flag Kəv.

Trang is in Indian 10k Q

Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 12:01 PM   #88

QR1: trang (4) vs bye
QR2: trang (4) vs PAUL or CHANDRASHEKAR

go trang. only one match to win to get the md spot!

Old Mar 4th, 2012, 09:51 AM   #89
country flag Kəv.

I think she should qualify easily

Old Mar 5th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #90

no, she lost!

Sharon Sanchana Paul (IND) d. (4)Trang Huynh Phuong Dai (VIE) 61 61

what a bad score. come on trang, what's goign on? you can't afford to lose those matches!