Vietnamese tennis: Huỳnh Phương Đi Trang - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 10:56 AM   #61
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnamese tennis: Trang Huynh Phuong Dai

Trang Huynh Phuong Dai (VIE) d. (Q)Kirstie Pathumanun Hearn (THA) 60 62
(4)Buayam/Huynh Phuong Dai (THA/VIE) d. Pang/Thongsaner (SIN/THA) 60 62

(1)Luksika Kumkhum (THA) vs. Trang Huynh Phuong Dai (VIE)

Pang/Zhou (CHN/CHN) vs. (4)Buayam/Huynh Phuong Dai (THA/VIE)

GL

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 11:14 PM   #62
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

congrats, gl in the next round, trang. get that upset!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 01:30 PM   #63

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R2: Luksika KUMKHUM (THA) (1) defeated Trang HUYNH PHUONG DAI (VIE) 6-1 6-2

tough draw.

QF: BUAYAM (THA) / HUYNH PHUONG DAI (VIE) (4) defeated PANG (CHN) / ZHOU (CHN) 6-4 6-0
SF: BUAYAM (THA) / HUYNH PHUONG DAI (VIE) (4) Vs LU (CHN) / LU (CHN) (2)

go trang, keep winning in doubles at least!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 09:42 AM   #64
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

I will now flood the thread with pics of her From Kuching

Old Nov 4th, 2011, 10:50 AM   #65
country flag Kəv.

(4)Buayam/Huynh Phuong Dai (THA/VIE) vs. (2)Lu/Lu (CHN/CHN) 62 65 played and abandoned

please just 1 more game Trang, and make the final

Old Nov 4th, 2011, 09:25 PM   #66

oh no, what a bad timing for a break.....come on trang, get that win! and thanks for the pics @ kev.

Old Nov 5th, 2011, 09:40 AM   #67
country flag Kəv.

Stupid delay They lost 62 57 2-10
Really bad timing for delay They could have finished it then when they had the momentum.

Old Nov 5th, 2011, 04:19 PM   #68

Old Nov 9th, 2011, 09:29 AM   #69
country flag Kəv.

Trang has jumped from 529 - 446 on the doubles rankings
Shes still stuck in the 1000's for singles though

Old Nov 12th, 2011, 08:59 PM   #70

great in doubles, but get back in the top 1000 in singles soon, trang!

Old Nov 19th, 2011, 09:39 AM   #71
country flag Kəv.

Trang moved from 1086-1062 in the singles..
And from 446-439
Keep moving up Trang

Old Dec 17th, 2011, 12:51 AM   #72
country flag Kəv.

Trang plays in Pune, India 25k Qualies.

(8)Rushmi Chakravarthi (IND) v BYE
(wc)Preethi Srinivasan (IND) v Sheethal Goutham (IND)
(wc)Trang Huynh Phuong Dai (VIE) v Prarthana G. Thombare (IND)
(16)Anamika Bhargava (USA) v BYE

Her Qualie section, she can get past Prarthana but Anamika will be a though opponent.
Rushmi hasn't been in great form recently, lets hope for upsets and qualify for the tournament Trang!

Old Dec 18th, 2011, 07:52 AM   #73
country flag Kəv.

(wc)Trang Huynh Phuong Dai (VIE) d. Prarthana G. Thombare (IND) 75 62
(16)Anamika Bhargava (USA) v BYE

Anamika next

Old Dec 18th, 2011, 03:21 PM   #74

go trang! keep winning. get that md spot!

Old Dec 19th, 2011, 01:27 AM   #75
country flag Kəv.

(8)Rushmi Chakravarthi (IND) d. Sheethal Goutham (IND) 64 63
(wc)Trang Huynh Phuong Dai (VIE) d. (16)Anamika Bhargava (USA) 76(3) 63

Trang is into the final round of qualifying!