Vietnamese tennis: Huỳnh Phương Đŕi Trang - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 7th, 2011, 03:36 PM   #16
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnamese tennis: Trang Huynh Phuong Dai

oh, didn't realize she played again! congrats and gl this week, trang! go and get the md spot!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đŕi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 8th, 2011, 07:57 AM   #17
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

QR2: Huynh Phuong Dai VIE def. Markuskova 63 46 76(5)
QFR: Eccel ITA vs. Huynh Phuong Dai

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 11:07 AM   #18

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

great fight. gl and get the md spot now!

doubles R1: BORTOLON (ITA)/HUYNH PHUONG DAI (VIE) Vs HEIL (AUT)/TOLJAN (AUT)

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đŕi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 12:50 PM   #19

QR3: Sara ECCEL (ITA) (7) def Trang HUYNH PHUONG DAI (VIE) (10) 62 63

at least tow matches won and a great fight in QR2. keep it up!

Old Aug 10th, 2011, 07:21 AM   #20
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

She also lost the doubles

Old Aug 10th, 2011, 07:33 AM   #21
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute

WOW, I remember like a year ago there was a Vietnamese tennis thread-but it was only me and one other person posting....
Glad there's more support!
ArturoAce. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 10:56 AM   #22

better luck next time!

Old Aug 17th, 2011, 11:43 AM   #23

10k Ratingen:

R1: Elizaveta IANCHUK (UKR) (6) Vs Trang HUYNH PHUONG DAI (VIE)

tough draw. gl and get the upset!

Old Aug 18th, 2011, 08:05 AM   #24
country flag Kəv.

Trang also reached her career best high doubles with a ranking of 571
She lost 1 & 1. Tough lost but it was a very tough RD1 Opponent.

Old Aug 18th, 2011, 09:56 AM   #25

also lost in doubles

seeded no. 2, they got a first round bye and lost in the QF:

JACOB (GER) / VAN DE VELDE (NED) def BARBAT (DEN) / HUYNH PHUONG DAI (VIE) (2) 5-7 6-3 [10-8]

so close

better luck next week!

Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 10:09 AM   #26

10k braunschweig:

R1:
Korina PERKOVIC (GER) (1) Vs Trang HUYNH PHUONG DAI (VIE)
BARBAT (DEN) / HUYNH PHUONG DAI (VIE) (1) BYE

QF: BARBAT (DEN) / HUYNH PHUONG DAI (VIE) (1) Vs ALEXANDROVA (RUS) / HORAKOVA (CZE)

oh no, what a bad draw in singles again for trang! gl and get the upset this time! and gl in doubles!

Old Aug 24th, 2011, 12:35 PM   #27

QF: BARBAT (DEN)/HUYNH PHUONG DAI (VIE) (1) def ALEXANDROVA (RUS)/HORAKOVA (CZE) 75 62

congrats, gl in the semis!

Old Aug 24th, 2011, 11:41 PM   #28
country flag Kəv.

She lost her RD1 to [1]Korina Perkovic
61 64
Great effort though

Old Aug 26th, 2011, 07:30 AM   #29
country flag Kəv.

Trang makes another doubles final
Barbat/Huynh Phuong Dai (1) d. Kimmelmann/Schaeder (3) 76(4) 61

They face 2 seeds Baumgarten/Lehnert
Winnable match

Old Aug 27th, 2011, 04:40 AM   #30
country flag Kəv.

Won her second doubles title w/ Barbat def. Lehnert/Baumgarten 62 64