Vietnamese tennis: Huỳnh Phương Đi Trang - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 09:15 AM   #256
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnamese tennis: Huỳnh Phương Đi Trang

R1: Inoue def. Huynh Phuong Dai 61 16 64

a good fight. keep it up trang and win those matches next time!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 09:18 AM   #257
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

So close Trang

But good effort, Miyabi is doing well lately and she handed 3 bagels out this tournament

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 10:45 AM   #258
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Don't understand Trang's schedule, why go to Asia for just one week? Theres no more Asian tournaments for now.
She should've just stay in Greece and play these series of easy tournaments and notch up some wins..

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 10:55 AM   #259
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Don't understand Trang's schedule, why go to Asia for just one week? Theres no more Asian tournaments for now.
She should've just stay in Greece and play these series of easy tournaments and notch up some wins..
She almost got 9 points here. She would have had to have won the Tournament in Greece to get that many points. She probably wants to go home

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 04:27 AM   #260
country flag Kəv.

She could be still in Greece now and winning some matches

Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 04:24 AM   #261
country flag Kəv.

Next week, there are tournaments in India, Indonesia and Thailand.
Seems she withdrew from Indonesia and Thailand for India, but then withdrew from that a day after.

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 06:55 AM   #262
country flag Kəv.

Trang withdrew from Kolkata for next 2 weeks,

She's in 10k Bangkok in 2 more weeks

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 12:43 AM   #263
country flag Kəv.

Just checking Trang's past results in juniors

Shes beaten Kathinka von Deichmann 75 62 (who she lost to in 3 sets a few weeks ago)
Beaten Zhang Yuxuan who just won a AO MD WC
Her W/L is 30/22, but rank is 242 she won a tournament and reached some finals.

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 06:51 PM   #264

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

she's playing in bangkok this week, but only doubles

R1: (3)Huỳnh Phương Đi/Wannasuk vs. (WC)Buayam/Khuntaket

go trang, you have to reach at least the SF when you're only playing doubles!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 07:58 PM   #265
country flag Kəv.

Oh what

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 09:45 AM   #266
country flag Kəv.

R1: (3)Huỳnh Phương Đi/Wannasuk d. (WC)Buayam/Khuntaket 76(10) 64

QF: (3)Huỳnh Phương Đi/Wannasuk vs. Kim/Lee

Just scraped through that, hopefully that was just some rust shaking off, the top seeds have been knocked out so hopefully they can reach a final now

Old Nov 27th, 2012, 07:26 AM   #267
country flag Kəv.

Trang on EL for Bangkok next week

Old Nov 27th, 2012, 08:12 AM   #268

go trang, get some more wins and play singles again soon, too!

Old Nov 29th, 2012, 06:29 PM   #269

QF: Kim/Lee def. (3)Huỳnh Phương Đi/Wannasuk 75 64

not a good result!

Old Nov 29th, 2012, 07:30 PM   #270
country flag Kəv.