Vietnamese tennis: Huỳnh Phương Đi Trang - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 09:58 PM   #211
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnamese tennis: Huỳnh Phương Đi Trang

QR3: Huynh Phuong Dai def. Palhoto 36 64 75
R1: (Q)Huynh Phuong Dai vs. (Q)Lister

wow, what a great fight in the FQR. and a good draw in R1. keep it up trang and get some more wins! but she lost 62 36 10-8 in R1 in doubles

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 06:25 PM   #212

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

lost 16 06 to lister

omg, never expected such a score. come on trang, you can't be serious!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 08:14 AM   #213
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Trang

Lost doubles R1 aswell..

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 07:46 PM   #214

10k Madrid:

QR1: Huynh Phuong Dai def. Wahl 64 60
QR2: Huynh Phuong Dai vs. (8)Fernandez-Rabener

tough draw. go trang!

Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 09:06 PM   #215

QR2: Huynh Phuong Dai def. (8)Fernandez-Rabener 26 62 61
QR3: Huynh Phuong Dai vs. Ferro

great win in QR2. now get to the main draw trang!

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 08:41 AM   #216
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Fernandez-Rabener beat her a few weeks ago and even was Trangs doubles partner last week.

Good revenge

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 09:41 PM   #217

lost 46 46 to Ferro

but got in as a LL.

R1: (LL)Huynh Phuong Dai vs. Cervera-Vazquez

R1: (3)Huynh Phuong Dai/Moura vs. bye
QF: (3)Huynh Phuong Dai/Moura vs. Carillo Galera/Perez De La Torra Ma

go trang, make good use of that opportunity!

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 07:55 AM   #218

R1: Cervera-Vazquez def. (LL)Huynh Phuong Dai 60 62

gl in doubles now!

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 08:25 AM   #219

QF: (3)Huynh Phuong Dai/Moura def. Carillo Galera/Perez De La Torra Ma 61 60
SF: (3)Huynh Phuong Dai/Moura vs. (2)Bua/Cavalle-Reimers

go trang!

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 09:49 AM   #220
country flag Kəv.

Go Trang!

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 12:34 PM   #221

SF: (2)Bua/Cavalle-Reimers def. (3)Huynh Phuong Dai/Moura 63 46 10-5

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 05:31 AM   #222

10k Kalamata:

R1: Huynh Phuong Dai vs. (4)Clerico

its one of the weaker 10k's in europe, and just now where she had the chance to get some main draw wins without quali, she gets a tough draw! gl trang, do your best and get the upset, you need those points!

R1: (1)Huynh Phuong Dai/Shlomo vs. bye
QF: (1)Huynh Phuong Dai/Shlomo vs. Boualem/Ormazabal-Oregui

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 07:22 AM   #223
country flag Kəv.

Clerico sucks lately so a chance!

Goo Trang!!

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 09:31 PM   #224

R1: Huynh Phuong Dai def. (4)Clerico 57 76 60
R2: Huynh Phuong Dai vs. Deigman

good fight and great win for trang. finally a main draw win again. now gl in R2!

QF: (1)Huynh Phuong Dai/Shlomo def. Boualem/Ormazabal-Oregui 61 61
SF: (1)Huynh Phuong Dai/Shlomo vs. Czarnik/Jaeger

go trang!

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 01:23 AM   #225
country flag Kəv.

Nice win Trang Hopefully she won't be too exhausted.

She baggelled Clerico in the TB too which is nice

Good Luck Trang