Vietnamese tennis: Huỳnh Phương Đi Trang - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 5th, 2012, 02:48 PM   #196
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnamese tennis: Huỳnh Phương Đi Trang

gl in doubles now! good chance for another title!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 5th, 2012, 10:56 PM   #197

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

SF: (2)Gabba/Savoretti def. (3)Huynh Phuong Dai/Michel 46 64 11-9

so close. better luck next time trang!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #198

10k Lleida:

QR1: (12) HUYNH PHUONG DAI vs. bye
QR2: (12) HUYNH PHUONG DAI vs. VKC

good draw for trang. gl and get to the main draw!

Old Sep 9th, 2012, 10:12 PM   #199
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

VKC?

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 06:31 AM   #200

QR2: (12) Trang HUYNH PHUONG DAI VIE d. Visheh VKC IND 61 60

QR3: (12) Trang HUYNH PHUONG DAI VIE vs. (5) Arabela FERNANDEZ-RABENER ESP

tough one, gl trang!

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 06:32 AM   #201
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

VKC is actually her last name

(12) Trang HUYNH PHUONG DAI VIE d. Visheh VKC IND 61 60

nice

QFR: (5) Arabela FERNANDEZ-RABENER ESP vs (12) Trang HUYNH PHUONG DAI VIE

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 09:31 PM   #202
country flag Kəv.

Lost in FQR: 76 64
Plays with Sirui He in doubles and they won their first round match 61 63

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 07:59 AM   #203

but at least a win in doubles!

QF: Huynh Phuong Dai/He vs. (3)Papamichail/Savoretti

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 10:32 PM   #204
country flag Kəv.

Despina PAPAMICHAIL (GRE)*/* Alice SAVORETTI (ITA) [3] *** 6-7(4) 6-4 [17-15] *** Sirui HE (CHN)*/* Trang HUYNH PHUONG DAI (VIE)

but the scoreline

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 10:34 AM   #205

so close!

btw, i didn't realize she was at a new CHR of no. 380 in doubles just a few weeks ago. congrats trang, keep it up!

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 06:36 AM   #206

10k Madrid:

QR1: Huynh Phuong Dai vs. Gulbe

trang has to win 3 matches again to get to the main draw. that's the bad thing about small itf tournaments in europe, there are still a lot of players entering and that's why they have big quali draws. but i think it's a good experience for trang to play ouside of asia. gl this time!

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 11:39 PM   #207
country flag Kəv.

Ernests Gulbis' sister Shes received a few WC into MD's but not really won any matches

Old Sep 16th, 2012, 06:32 AM   #208

QR1: Huynh Phuong Dai def. Gulbe 60 64
QR2: Huynh Phuong Dai vs. Rey

go trang!

Old Sep 16th, 2012, 08:27 PM   #209

QR2: Huynh Phuong Dai def. Rey 61 16 62
QR3: Huynh Phuong Dai vs. Palhoto

come on trang, one more win to the main draw!

R1: (1)Huynh Phuong Dai/Fernandez-Rabener vs. Lister/Mendo

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 09:31 AM   #210
country flag Kəv.

Go Trang