Vietnamese tennis: Huỳnh Phương Đi Trang - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 10th, 2012, 01:05 AM   #181
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnamese tennis: Huỳnh Phương Đi Trang

Wow, Han and Trang beat the 2nd seeds 62 61! Now you girls must go all the way!

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 10th, 2012, 07:04 AM   #182
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

keep winning trang! and get some wins in singles, too!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #183

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R1: Trang def. Sankaew 63 62
R2: Trang vs. (7)Tananta

definetly winnable. go trang!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 11:31 PM   #184
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Tananta is in really bad shape atm, goo Trang!

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 04:31 AM   #185
country flag Kəv.

Trang is on court now, she currently trails Tananta 26 33

Goo Trang!

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 04:50 AM   #186
country flag Kəv.

She lost 62 64

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 08:22 AM   #187

but at least she won 3 singles matches in a row this time. keep it up, trang. and gl in doubles now!

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 11:00 AM   #188
country flag Kəv.

They also lost the doubles 64 26 10-6 after such a easy win over the 2nd seeds..

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 11:04 PM   #189

Old Aug 31st, 2012, 06:39 AM   #190
country flag Kəv.

Trang played 10k Caslano, SUI this week.

QR1: (4)Trang Huynh Phuong Dai (VIE) vs. BYE
QFR: (4)Trang Huynh Phuong Dai (VIE) d. (wc)Samantha Koelliker (SUI) 62 76(3)
R1: Giulia Sussarello (ITA) d. (Q)Trang Huynh Phuong Dai (VIE)

Doubles she partnered with Laura Gulbe (Gulbis's sister), but she retired from her singles match so they had to withdraw in QF

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 11:04 AM   #191

10k Trieste:

QR1: (7)Huynh Phuong Dai vs. Arcidiacono

go trang!

Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 08:35 PM   #192

QR1: (7)Huynh Phuong Dai def. Arcidiacono 75 61
QR2: (7)Huynh Phuong Dai vs. Gasparri

trangs quali match was the only one not finished today, so she has to play tomorrow morning. go trang, get to the main draw!

R1: (3)Huynh Phuong Dai/Michel vs. bye
QF: (3)Huynh Phuong Dai/Michel vs. Albano/Prosperi

Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 11:29 PM   #193

QR2: (7)Huynh Phuong Dai def. Gasparri 62 62

R1: (Q)Huynh Phuong Dai vs. (3)Bua

bad draw for trang now. but good to see her qualify and win matches on clay. i guess she hasn't played that often on clay in her career yet. gl and get the upset!

QF: (3)Huynh Phuong Dai/Michel def. Albano/Prosperi walkover
SF: (3)Huynh Phuong Dai/Michel vs. (2)Gabba/Savoretti

Old Sep 4th, 2012, 11:14 AM   #194
country flag Kəv.

A SF in doubles playing 0 matches

Old Sep 5th, 2012, 02:31 AM   #195
country flag Kəv.

Trang lost 62 62, always bugs me she does so well to qualify, then she gets a hard draw