Caroline tired and dissatisfied with busy off-court schedule - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 11:39 AM   #1
country flag kman

kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future kman has a brilliant future
Caroline tired and dissatisfied with busy off-court schedule

Google-translated:

Quote:
- I will be more severe in future. Both to the WTA and Caroline's own manager (American John Tobias, Ed.), says Piotr.

- They need to respect Caroline's leisure. In future I will make a wall about Caroline. Then they scold me.
Piotr Wozniacki should be in high spirits on top of Sunday's big triumph at Indian Wells. Instead, he is frustrated. Because his daughter is frustrated:

- She is very tired and unhappy in these days. There are too many things she is obliged to do off the court.

- First, she must fly from California to Florida with three hour time difference and so she must run from one to another Monday and Tuesday. It does not. She should have more time to herself.

- Anyone else has the freedom of a few days a week, "he said after today's workout on Centre Court.

Here yawned Caroline reportedly underway.

Caroline Wozniacki has previously done well in two tournaments in a row, most recently in Dubai and Qatar, but the two American tournaments are bigger in every respect with much more attention from media and sponsors.

And as you know, forging one would like such a commercial use - in the U.S..

Compared to the WTA has Caroline had three commitments on Monday and Tuesday. Participation in the player council (as she posed for, ed.) Press conference and called the players party last night. This is where the glamorous side of sport is exposed globally from the red carpet.

Players get fines up to 250,000 dollars for not standing for the obligatory stuff, but the WTA is also often ask players to make up for photo reportage.

Ekstra Bladet tried yesterday to seek answers to Piotr Wozniackis criticism from both the WTA and manager John Tobias, but in vain.

CAMELINE WOZNIACKI - THE BEST CAMELTOE ON THE FREE MARKET

Caroline Wozniacki :: Maria Sharapova :: Kim Clijsters
kman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 11:44 AM   #2
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline tired and dissatisfied with busy off-court schedule

Her agent, Tobias, should be working with her, not againsty her.
If the WTA is smart, they will work with Caroline, let her determine the appearances schedule, and try to keep her feeling positive about the WTA
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 12:08 PM   #3
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

Players get fines up to 250,000 dollars for not standing for the obligatory stuff, but the WTA is also often ask players to make up for photo reportage.

SHE probably SIGNED the CONTRACT for MONEY so she is OBLIGATED
to PARTICIPATE if she want to be RICH!she can stay at home is she want's to but she is too greedy
JJ Expres is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 12:23 PM   #4
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't she campaign to be part of the players council. She was on Twitter asking for support from other players. She really can't complain now that she has expectation of her. It is part of being number 1. If she wants time off, don't play as many tournaments. She will learn the hard way. Never chase the money, the money should be chasing her.
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 12:29 PM   #5
tejmeglekvár
CFO

tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute

Piotr bitching again, what a bombshell.

don't tell me being player council member is mandatory or she has to attend every party, etc...
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 02:11 PM   #6
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

No kidding; she was everywhere during the off-season. How many endorsements did she have? I just assumed that Piotr was the driving force behind it, trying to reap all the money he could for his daughter so she could weigh down the bank. I sort of understood - make hay while the sun shines - but she was oversaturated.
Super Dave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 02:16 PM   #7
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Players parties are mandatory? For what? Whores for sponsors, literally? Who benefits from those besides the tennisforum off court pictures thread?
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 02:18 PM   #8
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Robertson View Post
No kidding; she was everywhere during the off-season. How many endorsements did she have? I just assumed that Piotr was the driving force behind it, trying to reap all the money he could for his daughter so she could weigh down the bank. I sort of understood - make hay while the sun shines - but she was oversaturated.
I seriously doubt the WTA asked her to play tennis with a dictator and make happy faces with him.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 02:41 PM   #9
country flag Vlover

Vlover has a reputation beyond repute Vlover has a reputation beyond repute Vlover has a reputation beyond repute Vlover has a reputation beyond repute Vlover has a reputation beyond repute Vlover has a reputation beyond repute Vlover has a reputation beyond repute Vlover has a reputation beyond repute Vlover has a reputation beyond repute Vlover has a reputation beyond repute Vlover has a reputation beyond repute

There are certain obligations that come with being the #1 seed off the courts as well. If you can't keep up then be prepared to be burned out early like some previous #1s or take the penalties (some loss of revenue) in order to prolong your career.
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 02:41 PM   #10
country flag Shonami Slam

Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute

just as one dreams of playing in the grand slam, as lifting a trophy and becoming the world number one - he or she should think about the responsabilities that tag along with it.

if she were to be, say, a doctor - saying such as "i'm too tired from always having to be sober, available and helpful" wouldn't be taken to nicely.
woman up. it's what brings your bread and butter, missy.
if you have nothing important to say, please do so in non-tennis forum. if you have something you think is important, but is actually rubbish regarding anything other than tennis - please do so in the non-tennis forum. if you have something tennis related to say, but it's actually "OMG, X player is so h0t!1" or "who has the biggest boobs on the wtatour" please do so in menstennisforum, under "wta forum". if you have something important, tennis-related and interesting to say please do so. No one in the world can understand how much tennis means to someone, except another fan.
Shonami Slam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 03:04 PM   #11
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously I'm freaking sick of Clijsters and Wozniacki whinging all the time. They're only getting paid like $10 million a year! If you don't like it, get lost and find a new job.
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 03:28 PM   #12
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
Players parties are mandatory?
yes
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 03:30 PM   #13
country flag Hian

Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future

She's winning everything, and she's unhappy? Please, there are people who've really a reason to be unhappy, she has everything from life.
Hian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 03:45 PM   #14
country flag wildemu

wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute

she is still a girl, not mature enough to handle the responsibility yet apparently. How long will it take, who knows. Usually, it occurs when the parent finally exits the picture but I don't think that will happen with this family.
wildemu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 03:46 PM   #15
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

No comment.

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote