S2/Mid Season, Week 9- Warsaw - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 29th, 2011, 04:26 AM   #91
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future
Re: S2/Mid Season, Week 9- Warsaw

(2) Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova and Alona Bondarenko vs. XXX
XXX vs XXX
XXX vs. XXX
XXX vs (4) Anabel Medina Garrigues and Maria Kirilenko

(3) Marie Eve Pelletier and Rebecca Marino vs. XXX
XXX vs. XXX
XXX vs. XXX
XXX vs. (1) Dominika Cibulkova and Nadia Petrova

Advertisement

Old Mar 29th, 2011, 04:27 AM   #92
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

(2) Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova and Alona Bondarenko vs. Bye
XXX vs XXX
XXX vs. XXX
Bye vs (4) Anabel Medina Garrigues and Maria Kirilenko

(3) Marie Eve Pelletier and Rebecca Marino vs. Bye
XXX vs. XXX
XXX vs. XXX
Bye vs. (1) Dominika Cibulkova and Nadia Petrova

Old Mar 29th, 2011, 04:29 AM   #93
country flag Ianto_Jones

Martina Navratilova and Petra Kvitova vs. Kurumi Nara and Polona Hercog
Laura Pous-Tio and Beatriz Garcia Vidagany vs. Claudine Schaul and Kaia Kanepi

XXX vs. XXX
XXX vs. XXX

Old Mar 29th, 2011, 04:31 AM   #94
country flag Ianto_Jones

Nastja Kolar and Katarina Srebotnik vs. Anne Keothavong and Justine Henin
Mandy Minella and Anne Kremer vs. Bojana Jovanovski and Timea Babos

Old Mar 30th, 2011, 01:45 AM   #95
country flag Ianto_Jones

Doubles Round 1 Coming up soon. Singles Round 2 to follow.
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 02:21 AM   #96
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome!
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 03:07 AM   #97
country flag Ianto_Jones

Whoops. Got distracted. Sorry, College does that to you. Results coming now for real.
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 03:41 AM   #98
country flag Ianto_Jones

WarsawRoundDoubles First Round

VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Nara and Hercog

Kurumi Nara and Polona Hercog def. Martina Navratilova and Petra Kvitova 3-6 6-3 6-4

Polona and Kurumi were just too much for Martina and Petra as they hit every single shot down the line and they got them all in! Martina was hitting volley after volley back in the first set...but she slowed down drastically during the second and the third. Kurumi and Hercog were simply too good down the stretch.

Last edited by Ianto_Jones : Apr 1st, 2011 at 05:36 PM.
Ianto_Jones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 04:00 AM   #99
country flag Ianto_Jones

VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Schaul and Kanepi

Claudine Schaul and Kaia Kanepi def. Laura Pous-Tio and Beatriz Vidagany 6-3 6-4

In a shocking resuld Claudine Schaul and Kaia Kanepi stunned the Spanish Duo out on the clay courts of Warsaw. Perhaps the Spanish don't really like playing in Eastern Europe? Kaia completely outclassed the Spaniards volleys and Schaul was hitting fantastic lobs to back Kanepi up.

Last edited by Ianto_Jones : Mar 30th, 2011 at 04:13 AM.
Ianto_Jones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 04:21 AM   #100
country flag Ianto_Jones

Nastja Kolar and Katarina Srebotnik vs. Anne Keothavong and Justine Henin

VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Keothavong and Henin

Anne Keothavong and Justine Henin def. Nastja Kolar and Katarina Srebotnik 6-3 6-4

I'm exhausted. This match took a stunning 3 hours to complete. Anne and Justine took a very long time to win this one in straight sets--there were so many deuces and delay of plays...I mean...that 20 minute bathroom break by Nastja Kolar? Or Anne's Injury timeout? Or the rain delay? It was actually a good match when they were playing...but I felt like I was watching the NFL because of all of the delays.
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 04:28 AM   #101
country flag Ianto_Jones

Bojana Jovanovksi and Timea Babos vs. Mandy Minella and Anne Kremer

VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Minella and Kremer

Mandy Minella and Anne Kremer def. Timea Babos and Bojana Jovanovski 6-3 1-6 6-4

Minor upset here. I was totally expecting Jovanovski to carry her team to victory--but Minella and Kremer were just on fire today! They simply couldn't miss--despite a horrid second set--en route to their victory. The newcomers have left a lasting impression on the Serb--and this grudge won't be forgotten soon.
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 04:29 AM   #102
country flag Ianto_Jones

Guys, I'm going to do R2 of the Singles tomorrow. I have to go do my prayer vigil now. Sorry.
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 05:38 AM   #103
country flag Ralph214

Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of

I can't believe the Martina vs Laura match reached 3 sets!

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
* Jaja - Sveta - Vika - Petra - Vera *
Marion - Flavia - Andrea - Alisa

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Ralph214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 04:03 PM   #104
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beesley View Post

Anabel cried after seeing this statement, she then took out her frustration on fernando in the bedroom she has now recovered to give this statement

Quote:
Hello dominika, I will miss you on the tour because you made my days with your constent bitching about me and I enjoyed bitching back, you leaving the tour has just proven that I am so much better than you, but good luck with your new job in the strip club If your lucky I might slip a dollar into your bra many hugs and kisses dominika see you soon.
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 04:05 PM   #105
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Ohh my anne keothavong injury time out, 20 min bath room break, 3 hours how hilarious great match report, anne wins a match too revenge on katarina.
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote