S2/Mid Season, Week 9- Warsaw - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 28th, 2011, 07:57 PM   #61
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: S2/Mid Season, Week 9- Warsaw

Anne after such a good fed cup
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 28th, 2011, 08:07 PM   #62
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Anabel
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 08:08 PM   #63
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

WarsawRoundFirst Round

Petra Kvitova vs. Bojana Jovanovski
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Jovanovski

Bojana Jovanovski def. Petra Kvitova 3-6 6-3 6-4

Bojana was just too good for Petra on the slick clay courts. The courts have noticeably remained quite slippery after the rain delay--with abnormal amounts of moisture in the air it has made for quite dangerous playing conditions. Both players were forced to play with some care, and both took some power off their strokes as they opted to try and play in a more mix it up style. Bojana was able to pull off her slices more effectively than Petra and that was what the difference was in this match. During the first set the courts were not really that bad, but at the intermission a slight drizzle made them really slick giving the advantage to Bojana. Bojana was able to close the match out--but not without a strong challenge from Petra in the third set. Bojana will advance to play Justine Henin in the second round.

Last edited by Ianto_Jones : Mar 30th, 2011 at 04:08 AM.
Ianto_Jones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 08:10 PM   #64

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Bojana
First Match won on clay!
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 08:13 PM   #65
country flag Håkon

Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Bojana good luck in the rest of the tournament
yet the weakest one still

twitter
Håkon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 08:20 PM   #66
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

WarsawRoundFirst Round

Anne Kremer vs. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Pavlyuchenkova

Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova def. Anne Kremer 3-6 6-3 6-4

In most of the matches today the player who wins the first set has gone on to lose. This is the same thing that happened in this match between Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova and Anne Kremer. Early on it looked as if Kremer would be able to spring a minor upset, as she raced out to a 6-3 3-0 lead. Anastasia really turned her game around at this point and swept the next eight games to lead 3-6 6-3 2-0 before anne tied it up at 2-2. From there both players exchanged breaks but Anastasia finally held at 5-4 in the third set to clinch the victory.
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 08:28 PM   #67
country flag Ianto_Jones

WarsawRoundFirst Round

Claudine Schaul vs. Polona Hercog
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Schaul

Claudine Schaul def. Polona Hercog 6-3 3-6 7-6(9)*

Schaul won the first set and won! She really broke the pattern today. Polona suffered heartbreak in her first match on the ART as she came perilously close to victory, but had it snatched away at the last second by Schaul. Claudine was fantastic in her debut, and she will certainly be a player who I will keep my eye on--if all of her matches are as good as this one...I could see her doing very well on this tour. Polona was simply unlucky today--but she still has quite a bright future.
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 08:29 PM   #68
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

What Agnes is doing on this banner?
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 08:33 PM   #69
country flag Ianto_Jones

WarsawRoundFirst Round

Kurumi Nara vs. Nastja Kolar
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Nara

Kurumi Nara def. Nastja Kolar 6-3 3-6 6-4

Kurumi Nara was just too much for Nastja in her tour debut. Kurumi is an established player on this tour--one who is expected to do great things this season--so this start is certainly not a surprise by her. She was able to calm her nerves and defeat the newcomer in a tight match. Once Kolar gains some more experience I could see her knocking off an incredibly important player at Roland Garros. It will be interesting to see how both players develop over the course of the season.

Last edited by Ianto_Jones : Mar 31st, 2011 at 01:58 AM.
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 08:35 PM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamR03A View Post
Congrats Bojana good luck in the rest of the tournament
Thanks .
Good match Petra and Sam GL with your other players.
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 08:36 PM   #71
country flag Ianto_Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beesley View Post
What Agnes is doing on this banner?
She's Polish Royalty. She's giving the royal wave to her fans. This event IS in Warsaw after all, what would this tournament be without Agnieszka Radwanska?
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 08:44 PM   #72
country flag Ianto_Jones

WarsawRoundFirst Round

Beatriz Garcia Vidgany vs. Mandy Minella
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Garcia Vidagany

Beatriz Garcia Vidagany def. Mandy Minella 6-4 6-4

Beatriz is the only straight sets winner of the day as she coasts against Mandy Minella. Beatriz didn't have her serve broken once, and managed to break Mandy early on in both sets. This was something of a disappointing debut for Mandy, and she needs to step up her game in her next tournament if she wants to make an impact on this tour. It's a bright start to the new season for Beatriz, who came in late to Season 1. We shall see what she can do in this season.

Last edited by Ianto_Jones : Mar 30th, 2011 at 04:13 AM.
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 08:45 PM   #73

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianto_Jones View Post
She's Polish Royalty. She's giving the royal wave to her fans. This event IS in Warsaw after all, what would this tournament be without Agnieszka Radwanska?
Helloooooo

Agnieszka didn't play in Warsaw for few years - she told she won't play in Warsaw until Mr Makarczyk (?)resign....

That's why she should't be on this banner

BTW, I hope Dominika will win here. I decided to resign coaching her.
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 08:49 PM   #74
country flag Ianto_Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beesley View Post
Helloooooo

Agnieszka didn't play in Warsaw for few years - she told she won't play in Warsaw until Mr Makarczyk (?)resign....

That's why she should't be on this banner

BTW, I hope Dominika will win here. I decided to resign coaching her.
Did she now? I guess Dulgheru should be on here. Anyway, I didn't make the banners.

And Beesley...are you quitting this game or??
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 09:00 PM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianto_Jones View Post
Did she now? I guess Dulgheru should be on here. Anyway, I didn't make the banners.

And Beesley...are you quitting this game or??
I decided that I should spend less time on TF. So I want reduce my participation in all games. Probably I stay here with Anna. Or Nadia.... One of them will be mine for eternity.