S2/Mid Season, Week 9- Warsaw - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 1st, 2011, 07:02 PM   #151
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future
Re: S2/Mid Season, Week 9- Warsaw

WarsawRoundSemi-Final Round

Nadia Petrova vs. Laura Pous-Tio
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Petrova

[
Nadia Petrova def. Laura Pous-Tio 3-6 6-2 7-6(7)

Laura...I thought you had it! SO FREAKING CLOSE. Beesley maintains his undefeated run despite a strong challenge from the Spaniard. We are all waiting to see what Laura can do this season...it should be interesting.

Last edited by Ianto_Jones : Apr 1st, 2011 at 07:13 PM.
Ianto_Jones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 1st, 2011, 07:07 PM   #152
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

WarsawRoundSemi-Final Round

Anabel Medina Garrigues vs. Dominika Cibulkova
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Medina Garrigues

Anabel Medina Garrigues def. Dominika Cibulkova 3-6 7-6(7) 6-4

Anabel! In a major upset, Anabel Medina Garrigues destroyed the swan song of Dominika Cibulkova! All the nations of this world rejoice! Dominika has fallen! (oh. wait. I'm supposed to be neutral. Think Switzerland, Ianto...shame on you.) Anyway, Dominika CHOKED this match away...she had 10 match points. She lost them all. (She even had a 5-0 lead in the second set tiebreak. Anabel was just too good for Dominika today.

Last edited by Ianto_Jones : Apr 1st, 2011 at 07:18 PM.
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 07:12 PM   #153
country flag Ianto_Jones

WarsawRoundDoubles Semi-Final Round

Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova and Alona Bondarenko vs. Anabel Medina Garrigues and Maria Kirilenko

VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Medina Garrigues and Kirilenko

Anabel Medina Garrigues and Maria Kirilenko def. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova and Alona Bondarenko 6-0 2-6 6-3

Well, Anabel returned to the court after her shocking win over Dominika and clinched her place in the doubles finals. She was aided by a simply outstanding Maria Kirilenko in their defeat of Alona and Anastasia. Too bad Alona and Anastasia couldn't make it to the finals despite their high seedings.
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 07:16 PM   #154
country flag Ianto_Jones

WarsawRoundDoubles First Round

Rebecca Marino and Marie Eve Pelletier vs. Dominika Cibulkova and Nadia Petrova

VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Petrova and Cibulkova

Nadia Petrova and Dominika Cibulkova def. Marie Eve Pelletier and Rebecca Marino 6-2 3-6 6-3

Dominika looked like a woman possessed out there. She is certainly hell-bent on revenge on that little girl that beat her in singles. Dominika refused to lose, and now she gets her shot at beating that Anabel.

Marie Eve and Rebecca played well enough, but there wasn't really anything they could do in the end.

Last edited by Ianto_Jones : Apr 1st, 2011 at 07:24 PM.
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 07:20 PM   #155
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Anabel just destroys Domi every time they meet
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 07:24 PM   #156
country flag Ianto_Jones

WarsawRoundFinal Round

Anabel Medina Garrigues vs. Nadia Petrova
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Medina Garrigues

Anabel Medina Garrigues def. Nadia Petrova 6-2 2-6 6-4

Holy smokes! Whoever's giving it to Anabel is making her tennis catch on fire! Nadia obviously needs someone who can give it to her better...because...its just not going to cut it if she loses to Anabel. Anabel beat all of the odd numbered seeds in this tournament! (well. excluding herself..of course. ) Anabel has completely ruined Beesley's going away present...and she has made herself into a hero for some on the tour, and an enemy for others like Laura Robson who doesn't like it when anyone but her beats Dominika.
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 07:30 PM   #157
country flag Ianto_Jones

WarsawRoundDoubles Final Round

Maria Kirilenko and Anabel Medina Garrigues vs. Dominika Cibulkova and Nadia Petrova

VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Petrova and Cibulkova

Nadia Petrova and Dominika Cibulkova def. Anabel Medina Garrigues and Maria Kirilenko 3-6 6-2 6-4

Both Dominika and Nadia went after Anabel with such a fury that it looked like hell would be a better option than playing this match for Anabel. There was nothing Kirilenko could do but stand aghast as Nadia and Dominika pounded ball after ball after ball to Anabel. Anabel might have a couple of bruises after this one folks! Now that Nadia and Dominika have their title...they can go retire in peace.
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 07:32 PM   #158
country flag Ianto_Jones

Hey guys, Sorry for the rushed results--I have to leave on a retreat in 1 and a half hours. So, there you go. ENJOY!

Congrats to the winners.

Losers.

Don't forget to keep an eye out for next weeks tournaments

--Ianto
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 08:43 PM   #159

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Anabel .
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 08:53 PM   #160
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Ohh my Anabel won the tournament she goes 4-1 against beesleys players . I did not expect this and my first ever singles title thanks miloti and thanks beesely, I bet dominika is planning revenge anabel article coming up soon
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 08:58 PM   #161

You're the only one who is standing up to Beesley's players around here .

Anabel is a L-E-G-E-N-D
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 09:06 PM   #162
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

ANABEL ROMPS WITH VERDASCO AND THEN TO THE TITLE!

Wow anabel what a week

*Anabel is wearing a stunning black dress and very nice heels, she is all made up and wearing some tiffany jewellery that Nando bought her, she smiles*

Quote:
Thank you so much I am in so much disbelief I did not think I could ever do this
*Anabel bursts into tears!* She looks like a panda when she stops.

Wow you broke down heavily there anabel.

Quote:
I know I guess it is just the emotions of the week I have had here, I came in with asperations of maybe 2nd round, Justine is a tough opponent and I beat her, dominika is meh, then Nadia she thrashed me in miami but I got revenge this week in the final I am just so shocked to have won this trophey. They got me back in the doubles though they pelted balls at me so I put chilli powder in their drinks no wonder they felt like it was hell
So you lost the doubles final what do you have to say to maria Kirilenko?

Quote:
Just that I am sorry I could not build myself up for it, it was tough thank you to my beautiful partner for helping me.
Aww thats a nice thing to say about Maria!

Quote:
Eh?... Maria? I meant Fernando.... He is so dreamy, he is my inspiration he promises to give me good time when I win, I have had so many good times. He is going to cover me in chocolate and strawberries tonight as a reward .
Anabel? Do we always have to talk about your sex life?

*Anabel turns on reporter!*

Quote:
Just because your wife won't put it out there for you, your so jealous why do you ever interview me you f****r. I should just stop talking right now you make me so angry, In fact I am going to sew.
*Reporter fights back*

Ohhh you are something special arn't you you just hang so lose with all the sex you have you complete s**t.

*Anabel leaves immedeatly slapping the reporter*

Ohh anabel when will we ever get a nice interview.

*5mins pass*

Dominika Cibulkova walks in and gives the reporter lots of money and tells him to keep exposing anabel for the tramp she is. She then goes on to say Even though she is retiring she will bring this saggy spanish bitch down! even if it kills her
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)

Last edited by flareon : Apr 1st, 2011 at 09:11 PM.
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 09:08 PM   #163
country flag flareon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
You're the only one who is standing up to Beesley's players around here .

Anabel is a L-E-G-E-N-D
Haha I enjoy the banter. Although I do not think beesley likes me no more . But yeah anabel plans to ruin anna chakvetadze next.
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 09:09 PM   #164
country flag flareon

BTW I am genuinley shocked at this results I never thought it would happen, thanks maria kirilenko for playing doubles with me this week
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 09:16 PM   #165
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Who said Nadia is retiring? She will be number 2

But from today she will be play only doubles
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote