SEC Women Tennis 2011 - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 28th, 2013, 04:20 AM   #121
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SEC Women Tennis 2011

Allie Kiick?
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 28th, 2013, 08:04 PM   #122
country flag CTSEMT

CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all

Kentucky wins 3 in a (historic?) triple-header

http://www.ukathletics.com/sports/w-...022613aaa.html

I guess they are trying to make sure they have an over .500 record after SEC play.
CTSEMT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 08:07 PM   #123
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
Thx! Suddenly STAN and UF are vying to recruit the Canadians

Top 5 CAN players by junior rank;

8 ABANDA, Francoise 0 CAN 05 Feb 1997 20 807.50
9 ZHAO, Carol 0 CAN 20 Jun 1995 33 766.25
31 ROUTLIFFE, Erin -4 CAN 11 Apr 1995 36 490.00
85 AKKERMAN, Marika 0 CAN 07 Nov 1995 43 300.00
112 LIANG, Gloria -2 CAN 16 Oct 1996 20 268.75
I may be showing unpardonable prejudice here, but three of those names aren't very blonde...
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 08:08 PM   #124
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Fresno State did that-triple-header-once before But they were pretty strong then, the Spring of 2009 (They advanced to College Station).
And I was there The only time I visited FSU.

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 08:10 PM   #125
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
I may be showing unpardonable prejudice here, but three of those names aren't very blonde...
Very? Then the remaining ONE player may be the other candidate desariofan saw, wouldn't it?

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 01:20 AM   #126
country flag CTSEMT

CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all

Ole Miss lost both matches at home this weekend, 4-3 to Alabama and Auburn. They are now 2-6 overall.

Their chances to reach .500 would seem extremely slim now EXCEPT I look at their schedule and they have added:

03/27/13 vs. Jackson State Oxford, Miss. 12:00 p.m. CT
vs. Jackson State Oxford, Miss. 4:00 p.m. CT
03/31/13 vs. Southern Miss Oxford, Miss. 9:00 a.m. CT
vs. Southern Miss Oxford, Miss. 1:00 p.m. CT

Two matches each day with the same team? Hmm...I guess that is one way to pad the win column.
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 04:00 AM   #127
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSEMT View Post
Ole Miss lost both matches at home this weekend, 4-3 to Alabama and Auburn. They are now 2-6 overall.

Their chances to reach .500 would seem extremely slim now EXCEPT I look at their schedule and they have added:

03/27/13 vs. Jackson State Oxford, Miss. 12:00 p.m. CT
vs. Jackson State Oxford, Miss. 4:00 p.m. CT
03/31/13 vs. Southern Miss Oxford, Miss. 9:00 a.m. CT
vs. Southern Miss Oxford, Miss. 1:00 p.m. CT

Two matches each day with the same team? Hmm...I guess that is one way to pad the win column.
That doesn't smell right.
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 05:48 AM   #128
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Ranking doesn't lie.

I was a bit skeptical of TAM's rank, but they proved it.

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 12:29 PM   #129
country flag 10sE

10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd_serve View Post
That doesn't smell right.
That's because it is completely fishy. I'm not sure what the purpose of this .500 rule is, but I'm quite sure that it was not so SEC teams would beat up on SWAC teams three times in one day
10sE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 07:21 AM   #130
UFGatorFan

UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light

Speaking of fishy, by far South Carolina's best player is Lechemia and she is playing three doubles and singles. I call a load of bs there. Florida wins 7-0, but sick of the stacking in this sport.
UFGatorFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #131
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Georgia/Florida just starting in Gainesville. Should be a good one

http://www.gatorzone.com/tennis/live...ve_match=10995
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 10:35 PM   #132
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Georgia wins the doubles point, winning 8-4 at 1 and 8-5 at 3.

Singles just starting
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 12:59 AM   #133
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

Tucker, sorry Georgia didn't win, I think you cheer for them. Thanks for pointing this match out. Florida just won, in a good match. Reading the score line, and remembering some posts here, it seems Florida got a winner with Brianna Morgan.
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 02:32 AM   #134
UFGatorFan

UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light

Final: Florida d. Georgia, 4-1

Doubles (order of finish: 1, 3*)
1. Silvia Garcia/Kate Fuller (3), UG d. Alexandra Cercone/Sofie Oyen, UF, 8-5
2. Lauren Embree/Brianna Morgan, UF led Lauren Herring/Maho Kowase, UG, 7-3 DNF
3. Lilly Kimbell/Makenzie Craft, UG d. Caroline Hitimana/Olivia Janowicz, UF, 8-5

Singles (order of finish: 6, 5, 2, 1*)
1. Lauren Embree (1), UF d. Lauren Herring (7), UG, 6-4, 4-6, 6-3*
2. Sofie Oyen (14), UF d. d. Silvia Garcia (77), UG, 7-5, 7-5
3. Maho Kowase (17), UG led Alexandra Cercone (55), UF, 6-1, 6-7 (4), 4-2 DNF
4. Brianna Morgan (96), UF led Kate Fuller (120), UG, 6-4, 6-7 (4), 4-0 DNF
5. Olivia Janowicz, UF d. Makenzie Craft, UG, 6-4, 6-3
6. Caroline Hitimana, UF d. Mia King, UG, 6-3, 6-1
Always a good match between these 2. Florida still sorting out doubles, UGA is really good in doubles. UGA had their chances to win quite a few first sets, but Florida rallied. I think 3 matches were 4-4 and one was 5-5 and Florida won all 4 of those 1st sets. Cercone was down 6-1, 4-1 and managed to rally to force a 3rd. Embree, as usual, tough as nails when the match is on the line.
UFGatorFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 02:51 AM   #135
country flag CTSEMT

Elsewhere in the league, Alabama edges Auburn 4-3. Bama freshman Maynetto rallied from 1-5 to win 7-5 in the 3rd in the deciding match. Alabama and Texas A&M are now the lone unbeatens in SEC play at 5-0.

That's Auburn's first loss since the season opener at UNC.

Both of these teams visit Gainesville next weekend.