2011 Miami - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 12:34 AM   #16
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2011 Miami

Advertisement

Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 12:35 AM   #17
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

At least she won and should be safe now in the FO/Wimbledon/US Open qualifying.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 12:38 AM   #18
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
bc of what I said or what?
As I said , only a guess, as there was obviously an injury break but also is possible of course that Sabine just served better

At least a win for Sabine, good fight, was able to hold her serve in 3rd set, won over 60% of pts over first serve, but still many things to work on , of course, but that win was important, especially for her confidence and also bc of Roland Garros Qualifying, but we cant expect anything against Petrova now, her first serve isnt as good as it used to be still, had problems to hold serve too often and her return also wasn´t that great, but as I said, most important thing is that she won and against Petrova she has no pressure at all for a change, she usually plays better against such players
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 12:40 AM   #19
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

Wow, that was hard to sit through But, somehow Bine got the win
lovethetennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 01:17 AM   #20
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
bc of what I said or what?
nope, bc of the match

2 1/2 sets bad service game for her standards,

but the good thing is that she battled through mentally, and that's probably more important atm
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 01:18 AM   #21
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

I'm relieved that she won. I was doubting her after that 2nd set but it's good that she closed the match out this time. She can overcome problems one at a time. Today she served out a match in the 3rd set which she hasn't done for a while!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 02:52 AM   #22
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Rome wasn't built in a day and neither will Sabine's comeback.

baby steps!

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 07:44 AM   #23
country flag Tuckii

Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of

Sabs
Tuckii is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 07:58 AM   #24
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

I wrote this comment to Sabine's facebook status. This is my impression about her match performance.

"Congratulations for your first round win Sabine. To be honest, your match statistics and your game didn't impressed me much. I was expecting a win 2-0 and something like 6-2 6-3 for you.. Czink was so weak she made 13dfs and it basically means she gifted 3 games to you. More dramatic one is she had 11bp chances! 12/47 %26 1st return point statistic for a player like you is uneasy. The only good thing is you won a 3 set match and battled to the end. I'm telling these not to demoralize you just trying to embolden you and fix your mistakes for your next game! Please look over your mistakes today with your team and practice to confront them. I wish you best against Petrova. Good luck!"
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 10:25 AM   #25
country flag burn

burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute

A win Finally
Anyway, weak performance...
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
burn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 12:23 PM   #26
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

The important thing is that she won and this will help her in her attempt to enter the FO qualifiers. But It's hard to expect a win v Petrova based on a performance like today. Atleast the pressure and expectation is less against a high ranked opponent.
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 04:06 PM   #27
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

The positives to take from this are that she actually served out the match.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 07:44 PM   #28
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
The positives to take from this are that she actually served out the match.
^ THIS!

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 08:01 PM   #29
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

A win

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 10:46 PM   #30
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Sabine deleted my comment from her status. Did I say something bad/rude?
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote