2011 Miami - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 21st, 2011, 09:06 PM   #1
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute
2011 Miami

Direct MD entry for Sabine this week.

Her draw:

Petrova
bye
Lisicki
Czink

Barrois
Martic
bye
Sharapova

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 21st, 2011, 10:40 PM   #2
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2011 Miami

As I said she's needed a lucky draw now she can enter top 200 and FO QD if she isn't entirely out of sorts.
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 11:58 PM   #3
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

She will defeat Czink easily. Petrova isn't an easy opponent so we'll see Sabine's real game in that match
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 01:17 PM   #4
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Sabine should win R1 because she´s a much better player than Czink even though Sabine is far away from Top 100 but she´s coming back I true and of course Czink has dropped her form maybe due to injury I think so it should be an easy match... Petrova is tough but if Sabine makes her best she can win but at first a R1 win is needed....

Last edited by Rovegun : Mar 22nd, 2011 at 01:23 PM.
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 03:20 PM   #5
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

she plays nightsession on grandstand (instead of Makarova), an impact of her show?
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 06:28 PM   #6
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Today is a big day in Sabine's career.
She has to win. No other option!

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 12:41 AM   #7
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

We are in the 3rd set and that's against Czink
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 12:46 AM   #8
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

This is just a disaster! Can't believe Sabine Czink made 10 dfs and she can't serve, she is on her worst season (retired all of her tournaments etc.) and Czink almost had a chance to take 2nd set 6-2. She made lots of errors and now she took second set 7-5. In 1st set Czink had chance to break too but she couldn't use them. I don't care who wins now. Petrova will knock out either of them. So sad to see my favorite player this bad
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 12:53 AM   #9
country flag Geekking

She gave 4bps to Czink on her first game in 3rd set... She won't be luck this much against Petrova if she reaches to second round and also in Charleston!
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 12:59 AM   #10
country flag CillyUltra

a Petrova match is meaningless, she has to win this match
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 01:04 AM   #11
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Lisicki and 3rd set matches, this isn't a very successful story
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 01:07 AM   #12
country flag CillyUltra

maybe injury break atm
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 01:24 AM   #13
country flag Michael!
Merry Christmas

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

unable to break Czink
won´t get easier now at serve
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 01:30 AM   #14
country flag CillyUltra

Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 01:31 AM   #15
country flag Michael!
Merry Christmas

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

*54, I will kill her if she doesn´t hold now

Sabine was able to hold pretty easy after that long break, maybe Czink with problems, but just a guess..
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote