Maria in Miami - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 25th, 2011, 06:39 PM   #31
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria in Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirivanovic View Post
Long break, injuredkiri
Some other matches aren't updating either. I think there's some sort of scoreboard problem which really shouldn't be happening at such a big tournament.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 25th, 2011, 06:42 PM   #32
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

After about an 8 minute delay the match has resumed.

On some of the other courts the score advanced just now but not Maria's so maybe there was an injury.
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 06:44 PM   #33
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Broken. I guess the MTO was for Kiri then.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 06:44 PM   #34
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

And she choked again
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 06:45 PM   #35
country flag Protoss

Sigh. Maria broken for 5-5 1st set at 30-40 from 15-15 to 30-30. Break Maria.
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 06:48 PM   #36
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
After about an 8 minute delay the match has resumed.

On some of the other courts the score advanced just now but not Maria's so maybe there was an injury.
trainer was out to treat maria's foot

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 06:49 PM   #37
country flag Protoss

Sigh. Mirza holds for 6-5 1st set at 40-15 from 30-0 to 30-15 (2nd serve there). Hold Maria.
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 06:52 PM   #38
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

She should let her brain in the locker room, it would work better.
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 06:55 PM   #39
country flag Protoss

Sigh. Maria broken for 5-7 1st set at love. The match is 1 hour 8 minutes long.

From 5-1 1st set 30-30 (Mirza serving) to 5-2 40-0 (Maria serving) to this.
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 06:59 PM   #40
country flag Protoss

Maria breaks for 1-0 2nd set at Ad Maria from 15-40 to 30-40 (df #3) to 40-40 (2nd serve) (2nd serve there) on a 2nd serve. Hold Maria.
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 07:03 PM   #41
country flag Protoss

Maria broken for 1-1 2nd set at 15-40.
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 07:05 PM   #42
country flag Protoss

Mirza holds for 2-1 2nd set at love. Hold Maria.
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 07:06 PM   #43
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of

Maria WTF ?? 5-1 to 5-7, really bad.
Vikkiri. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 07:13 PM   #44
country flag Protoss

Maria broken for 1-3 2nd set at Ad Mirza from 30-0 to 30-30 to 40-30 to 40-40. Break Maria.
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 07:17 PM   #45
country flag Protoss

Maria breaks for 2-3 2nd set at Ad Maria from 30-0 to 30-15 to 40-15 to 40-40 (2nd serve there). Hold Maria.