Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2 - Page 98 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 03:33 PM   #1456
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2

Amazing upset from Anna-Lena/Mirjana !

And great scoreline too. This result shows their potential as a team

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 09:39 PM   #1457
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

https://plus.google.com/photos/11413...545?banner=pwa photos from the match and practice in here...match pics are pretty bad because i was sitting in the dark but the match was obviously in the light and i dont have a pro camera or anything so it was pretty hard

Also,

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 01:02 AM   #1458
country flag Danars

Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the report and the video I already liked it on Youtube

It seems like that Lucic-Baroni takes doubles serious as well. It would be great if they can win some tournaments together
Danars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 06:20 AM   #1459
country flag So Disrespectful

So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute

They're a hard-hitting, big-serving pair, but both can play at the net too. Maybe ALG needed someone to balance out her flaws, but this team could work well too.

Casey Dellacqua, Jelena Jankovic, Anna-Lena Groenefeld,
Jelena Dokic, Mirjana Lucic, Paula Ormaechea, Sloane Stephens
Jarmila Gajdosova, Melanie Oudin, Kaia Kanepi, Alison Riske
So Disrespectful is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 08:59 AM   #1460
country flag Danars

Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold

Lost 4 & 1 Ok it was only the second match together but it seems like that they played not well.
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 09:46 AM   #1461
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

They played kind of bad, they made too many errors off shots they hit winners off last night, however....Rodionova was completely peaking...she didnt miss a shot, they smashed it at her at the net she'd hit a winner. I wasn't that disappointed because really the other team were playing as best as they could and were just too good...they did everything right, and they also got the luck. They really didn't make any unforced errors, only forced errors.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 08:56 AM   #1462
country flag Davodus

Looks like ALG/Mirjana will be seeded about 12 for AO, it'd be nice to stay out of the 13-16 range

Old Jan 4th, 2014, 04:18 AM   #1463
country flag Davodus

ALG/Mirjana drew Errani and Vinci in round 1 of Sydney

Old Jan 4th, 2014, 10:26 AM   #1464
country flag Danars

It would be great if they are seeded in Melbourne But the draw in Sydney is horrible
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 02:59 AM   #1465
country flag Davodus

It was a horrible draw They were actually doing quite well against them but they made too many unforced errors. They showed good potential again but it just all needs to come together

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...70795046569137 i took photos in this album

Old Jan 11th, 2014, 11:44 AM   #1466
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Barbara Rittner@BarbaraRittner
Best Team Dinner today @AngeliqueKerber @sabinelisicki @andreapetkovic @juliagoerges @BeckAnnika @Annagroenefeld

Old Jan 17th, 2014, 06:02 AM   #1467
country flag Danars

Is she playing doubles tomorrow? In mixed she plays with Peya.
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 05:09 AM   #1468
country flag Fury

Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of

Bouchard/Dushevina def. Grönefeld/Lucic 6:4 7:5

Dinah Pfizenmaier * Angie Kerber * Annika Beck * Julia Goerges * Sam Stosur * Li Na * Simona Halep * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Venus Williams * Vika Azarenka * Ashleigh Barty
Fury is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 08:01 AM   #1469
country flag Davodus

They made too many unforced errors on really easy balls. Like basic volley errors. Without those they would have won

Old Jan 18th, 2014, 10:59 AM   #1470
country flag Danars

Not a good start of the season so far At least she won her mixed doubles today.