Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2 - Page 95 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #1411
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2

Is there any news if she will even continue with Peschke next year?
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 13th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #1412
country flag SeMany

SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold

spielt weder Moskau noch Luxemburg...hat wohl die Saison beendet
SeMany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #1413
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Yep

Quote:
Anna-Lena Groenefeld ‏@Annagroenefeld 10 Oct
Enjoying my off season! Who knew my couch is so comfy! Have to get used to being home for such a long time!

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2013, 03:27 AM   #1414
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Still don't see anything about a partner for next season...I saw she tweeted she would probably start in Brisbane, but didn't say with who.

I know Hradecka asked Kveta to play together, but Kveta said no...which means she must be available. And ALG is not training there this year so their partnership must be over. But I would like to know who she is gonna play with at least for the Aussie Summer

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Nov 17th, 2013, 11:11 AM   #1415
country flag Danars

Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold

In the last Off Season she seems to be happy to find a partner for 2013. Now she is partnerless? Thay were not that unsuccessful.

Maybe she will play in 2014 with different partners, like she did in 2012
Danars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 03:16 PM   #1416
country flag Davodus

She's in Florida again that's where Kveta lives...who knows

Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 03:54 PM   #1417
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I never understood your conclusion that they broke up. If it is true that Kveta denied Lucie's request (source? ) then that was probably because she will play another season with ALG.
Kveta and ALG both have switched partners a lot in the past, especially after a streak of poor performances, I think both finally get the point that it requires all these tough moments to finally be able to show consistency. I think it's great news that she is in Florida, pretty sure she is staying in Kveta's villa in Sarasota.
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 11:16 PM   #1418
country flag Davodus

^^ i read it in Czech media...i can try and find it again if you want but it was a while ago so it might take a while the main reason I thought they had split is because ALG was back training at Kiefer's academy, but if she is in Florida now then I assume they haven't

Old Nov 24th, 2013, 06:14 AM   #1419
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
^^ i read it in Czech media...i can try and find it again if you want but it was a while ago so it might take a while the main reason I thought they had split is because ALG was back training at Kiefer's academy, but if she is in Florida now then I assume they haven't
yeah I thought they just rested a little seperately, ALG with her family in Germany and Kveta with her husband in Sarasota, and now they are most likely preparing together before ALG will spend Christmas with her family again and then flies down to Australia.
I really think Kveta wants another GS in either Doubles or Mixed before she retires - and I do believe she has a great chance when she manages to play well at the same time as ALG does so and vice versa
Old Nov 24th, 2013, 07:34 AM   #1420
country flag Davodus

In the article I read that's what Kveta said, that she wanted to win a slam so she wouldn't change her schedule to suit Hradecka for singles. I hope they are still together, like you say when they play well at the same time...like Brisbane SF or Wimbledon QF for example, they can beat anyone. They just need to be more consistent, and not lose so many match TB's

I hope they play Brisbane again too...for selfish reasons. But im also going to Sydney and AO

Old Nov 28th, 2013, 11:46 AM   #1421
country flag Davodus

I guess that settles it then

Old Nov 29th, 2013, 05:12 AM   #1422
country flag davidmario

yayyy
Old Dec 18th, 2013, 08:23 PM   #1423
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Peschke will team up with Srebotnik next year

So a new partner it is.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2013, 08:42 PM   #1424
country flag -tim83-

-tim83- has a brilliant future -tim83- has a brilliant future -tim83- has a brilliant future -tim83- has a brilliant future -tim83- has a brilliant future -tim83- has a brilliant future -tim83- has a brilliant future -tim83- has a brilliant future -tim83- has a brilliant future -tim83- has a brilliant future -tim83- has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
But who is available?

King or Shvedova?
-tim83- is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 12:26 AM   #1425
country flag davidmario

So Torsten Peschke is still her coach, though? We would she prepare there then?