Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2 - Page 85 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 02:41 AM   #1261
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2

first match on court 18 and then mixed doubles against each other later on court three
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 03:50 AM   #1262
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

I hate that they are playing each other in mixed so awkward

I will feel less bad/awkward about it if they win the QF

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 05:53 AM   #1263
country flag Danars

Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold

but I guess Groenefeld has a better chance to win her match in mixed
Danars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 01:19 PM   #1264
country flag LightsOut!

LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute

ALG und Kveta gewinnen den ersten Satz im Tie-Break gegen Kata/Nadia
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
LightsOut! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 01:35 PM   #1265
country flag LightsOut!

LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute

[7]Grönefeld/Peschke def. [3]Petrova/Srebotnik 7-6(2), 6-3

Toller Sieg!!!!
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
LightsOut! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 01:40 PM   #1266
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

That was such a good win they played so well, I couldn't believe the form they showed considering their past few weeks. Amazing, and 900 points goes nicely with it.

Probably team H&H next, tough again, they've really had a rotten draw but they are playing well so you never know.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 01:44 PM   #1267
country flag Chaosm21

Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of
Nice win, first GS-SF since USO 2010

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomplayer89 View Post
She's been a top 10 player for 2 years now. We're way past the "beginning". She's never going to be inside the top 5. Getting to #5 was as close as she'll ever get.
Chaosm21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 03:32 PM   #1268
country flag Davodus

They are the highest seeds left in the draw now

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 03:32 PM   #1269
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

So consistent! I almost came when I saw Kveta's volley dropshots. And ALG serving solidly and blasting a ball up Nadia's tummy was also really nice Missed the hand shake tho, how did Kveta and Kata shake hands? I never found out if they split in peace or if there was a little bitching going on.. I just noticed Kata went for Kveta at the net a couple times
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 04:19 PM   #1270
country flag capetown

capetown is just really nice capetown is just really nice capetown is just really nice capetown is just really nice capetown is just really nice capetown is just really nice capetown is just really nice capetown is just really nice capetown is just really nice capetown is just really nice capetown is just really nice

well done Anna-Lena/Kveta
capetown is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 04:23 PM   #1271
country flag chaton

chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of

So two semifinals with a german part Minimum. One in Singles and one in doubles. That's really aussum...
chaton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 05:17 PM   #1272
country flag Davodus

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmario View Post
So consistent! I almost came when I saw Kveta's volley dropshots. And ALG serving solidly and blasting a ball up Nadia's tummy was also really nice Missed the hand shake tho, how did Kveta and Kata shake hands? I never found out if they split in peace or if there was a little bitching going on.. I just noticed Kata went for Kveta at the net a couple times
They had a nice handshake, the only ones who did 2 kisses, quite genuine. No love lost in the match though thats for sure ALG tagged Nadia, Nadia tagged her back But this was definitely the best they've matched up...ALG with the big shots and Kveta just slaying the net.

SF being against Barty/Dellacqua is a big chance but they can't underestimate them, they have had great results.

Also, Kveta won the mixed battle I'll blame Peya

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 05:22 PM   #1273
country flag zveeen

zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future

Peya was completly useless....

Well done in doubles!
zveeen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 05:31 PM   #1274
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

go and win the title please
SF: Doubles Sunderland, Kuala Lumpur
Singles: 83// Doubles: 59 (partnering: flareon)
Titles overall(ITF): Singles: 1 (1), Doubles: 12 (5)
Phil=) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 07:02 PM   #1275
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Well done girls