Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2 - Page 72 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 09:32 PM   #1066
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2

Dubai 2013 • Players Party

Angie and Anna-Lena with a magician

(click on image for larger size)

Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #1067
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

anna-lena is drinking jacob's creek wine?

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 12:27 PM   #1068
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Retired 0-3 down must be ALGs foot injury again? Not sure disappointing. Hope she's ok...

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 12:38 PM   #1069
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

I can't find any further info why they retired.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 06:47 PM   #1070
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

I really hope she is not injured again

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 06:56 PM   #1071
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Peschke has retired (Left thigh strain)
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 06:58 PM   #1072
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

That's bad too. But for some reason I'm happy it isn't ALG again

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 12:52 PM   #1073
country flag traxillo

traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all

Too bad, they are a good couple, I definitely see them at the YEC but these injuries are too bad
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 12:56 PM   #1074
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

A thigh strain isn't too bad...she should be over that by IW hopefully. They need to have good runs injury free though, so they can get a big load of points in. They are really good when they play well...hopefully they bring that to IW/Miami

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #1075
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

from anna-lena's website:

Quote:
It is this time again!

Unfortunately there aren’t just good things to tell right now. Kveta’s knee isn’t a 100% yet! So that means that we won’t be able to play at Indian Wells this year. That means I will spend the next 2 weeks here in Florida to train and to get ready for Miami. This season we were unlucky so far. First I got injured in Australia and now Kveta, but we will keep going and better times will come around eventually.

Otherwise the last few weeks haven’t been that bad. First our win with the Fed-Cup team against France and then a semifinal in Doha. The draw gave us another home tie in Stuttgart! This time against Serbia. We are all looking forward to that as those weeks are always unforgettable and you get to keep many amazing memories.

At least I had the chance to be at home for a few days which I always enjoy. My brother and I were able to surprise our other brother for his thirtieth birthday. But also just to wind down a little bit feels good.

Now I will enjoy the nice Florida weather. Even though I was hoping for it to be a little warmer. (16 degrees is a little chilly!) But i guess I am not the one to complain after coming from 0 degree weather in Germany!

Anna
http://www.annalenagroenefeld.com/?p=1492&lang=en
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 08:00 PM   #1076
country flag Chaosm21

Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of
War anscheinend zu spät, um noch die Partnerin zu wechseln.

Beim komischen System der ATP(mit on side/adv ) wäre das glaube ich bis kurz vor Turnierbeginn möglich gewesen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomplayer89 View Post
She's been a top 10 player for 2 years now. We're way past the "beginning". She's never going to be inside the top 5. Getting to #5 was as close as she'll ever get.
Chaosm21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 12:40 AM   #1077
country flag Davodus

ALG is playing WTT again, this time with the New York Sportimes...Kveta is also on that team.

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 07:57 PM   #1078
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

She won first round in Miami with Martic against Niculescu and King

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 08:03 PM   #1079
country flag matthias
Gaspa's Hubby

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

they came back from 6-9 in 3rd set Tiebreak to win it 11-9
matthias is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 08:23 PM   #1080
country flag Chaosm21

Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of
But please don't choose Martic as a regular partner again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomplayer89 View Post
She's been a top 10 player for 2 years now. We're way past the "beginning". She's never going to be inside the top 5. Getting to #5 was as close as she'll ever get.
Chaosm21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote