Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2 - Page 66 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:06 AM   #976
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2

First set was close...Peschke totally controlled the play early on because ALG seemed a little nervous. They saved 3 BPs at 5-4 by 3 good ALG serves, then after they won the set they just totally dominated play...winners, huge returns and serves, all over the net. Too good, that set was very promising.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 10:03 AM   #977
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

https://picasaweb.google.com/1122363...yJanuary172013 pics from the match start of the album

I took a vid of MP but it's just an unreturned serve from Kveta so it's kind of pointless

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #978
country flag zveeen

zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future

Well done hope they go far...
zveeen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #979
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
https://picasaweb.google.com/1122363...yJanuary172013 pics from the match start of the album

I took a vid of MP but it's just an unreturned serve from Kveta so it's kind of pointless
Thanks so much for all your reports and keep them coming

Did they finally decide on who plays the AD side? You mentioned in Brisbane they were swapping the sides? Who plays where now and do you think it works good that way? When Kveta played with Srebotnik she mostly took the AD side but when she played with Schiavone she took the Deuce side.
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #980
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Good start
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:36 PM   #981
country flag Davodus

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmario View Post
Thanks so much for all your reports and keep them coming

Did they finally decide on who plays the AD side? You mentioned in Brisbane they were swapping the sides? Who plays where now and do you think it works good that way? When Kveta played with Srebotnik she mostly took the AD side but when she played with Schiavone she took the Deuce side.
In their practice on Monday they swapped and did 1 each, in the match ALG played the AD side...it worked yesterday, Kveta was crushing FH returns cross court and down the line with ease, but I'm not sure...I might prefer it the other way. I think either works fine tbh, I think ALG is more comfortable on the AD side but I think she is just as good on the deuce side. We'll see in R2

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 04:05 AM   #982
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

the withdrew???! omg what happened?
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 04:32 AM   #983
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 04:41 AM   #984
country flag davidmario

Since ALG's team also withdrew from Mixed, I am pretty sure Anna is injured or whatever and that was the reason. But Davodus never mentioned any injury signs. It is such a shame since they have been working soo hard during the off season and finally started to click as a team with great results and a promising first round performance plus an open draw since a lot of other favourites lost first or second round
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 07:24 AM   #985
country flag Davodus

I dunno what happened...I went down to watch the match and saw it on the schedule they withdrew, so I walked around and saw Kveta hitting with Torsten and no ALG in sight so it must be her...no clue why. Like you say it's really awful because the draw was totally open even until the final...the bottom half was really empty and they were playing really well together. It sucks, and I hope ALG is okay....

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 11:46 AM   #986
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

So strange there is totally no news about it. I hope it's not too bad.
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 07:28 PM   #987
country flag Fury

Fury has a brilliant future Fury has a brilliant future Fury has a brilliant future Fury has a brilliant future Fury has a brilliant future Fury has a brilliant future Fury has a brilliant future Fury has a brilliant future Fury has a brilliant future Fury has a brilliant future Fury has a brilliant future

It`s a foot injury.

http://www.gn-online.de/de/lokales/a...Gr%C3%B6nefeld

Dinah Pfizenmaier * Angie Kerber * Annika Beck * Julia Goerges * Samantha Stosur * Simona Halep * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Venus Williams * Vika Azarenka * Ashleigh Barty
Fury is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #988
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

From Twitter:
Quote:
For everybody asking... I tore my ligament in my foot and just wasn't able to play! But I'm still hopeful for Fed-Cup!
That being said, i will never ever EVER do any sports without my ankle braces again! Like... ever! (Yeah, I do like that song!
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 11:23 AM   #989
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

It seems she wasn't careful enough then? Hope she is back soon.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #990
country flag Davodus

Silly ALG it really is unlucky, the draw is sooo open.